Salons R Us giving a discount on Hair Steamer...

Thinking to myself, "Ya'll done bought so many that ya'll have made the prices go up!"

LMAO...LHCF is a market maker! This goes to show if LHCF wants something in mass quantities, we could really make our own prices if we bought in bulk.

Like fa real. I know this forum, NC.com, and CurlyNikki was the reason those steamers were sold out. Its nice to feel like i have power! :grin:

For those of you who ordered the the black one ...do you have a problem with drippage/leakage from the steam?

^^^Do you have to call or can you submit online for the $99?

ETA: I comes up $109 online.

I just called and the guy said it is $109 now.:sad:

I called and spoke to Michelle and she gave the the discount. It should only be 99 or 109 depending on which one oyu beuy. I don't think they're taking orders for the white one

ETA: I just went on the site and they upped the price by $10 so it's $109 after the discount. still cheaper then anywhere else

Last edited:
I called and spoke to Michelle and she gave the the discount. It should only be 99 or 109 depending on which one oyu beuy. I don't think they're taking orders for the white one

ETA: I just went on the site and they upped the price by $10 so it's $109 after the discount. still cheaper then anywhere else

True! I just sucked it up and made my purchase.

Ladies! I just ordered mine. I spoke with Mark, and he gave me these tidbits of info/advice about the difference between the two steamers.

He thinks the ultra light is the better steamer for two reasons. First, the water comes from underneath, so you can clean the steamer mechanism with ease. The other one has the steamer mechanism INSIDE, so you must take it apart to clean it. After a while the steamer will stop steaming because it will need to be cleaned.

Secondly, the ultra-light steamer is 750 watts of power. Even though the other has two settings, the highest is only 650 watts of power. Mark said he'd never known anyone to steam their hair on low, so, he thinks the ultra-light is a better deal.

He says he has 500 in stock, and he's sold 4 today over the phone...mine made 5.

Just ordered mine online, $109.77 incl shipping. Best deal I've seen! Thanks exoticmommie! I hope they really take care of you!

PRO-150-3.jpg

Ultra Light Professional Grade Hair Steamer in Black

Ladies! I just ordered mine. I spoke with Mark, and he gave me these tidbits of info/advice about the difference between the two steamers.

He thinks the ultra light is the better steamer for two reasons. First, the water comes from underneath, so you can clean the steamer mechanism with ease. The other one has the steamer mechanism INSIDE, so you must take it apart to clean it. After a while the steamer will stop steaming because it will need to be cleaned.

Secondly, the ultra-light steamer is 750 watts of power. Even though the other has two settings, the highest is only 650 watts of power. Mark said he'd never known anyone to steam their hair on low, so, he thinks the ultra-light is a better deal.

He says he has 500 in stock, and he's sold 4 today over the phone...mine made 5.

They also said you can use tap water in this one, in the other it was recommended that you use distilled.

I want to thank you ladies as well, because of all the word put in, they are sending me a free steamer, and all they ask is that I review it like I did the other.

So thanks again ladies!! :grouphug:

I have the steamer from there ^^ its probably the best purchase I got from when I just lurked this forum ^^

They also said you can use tap water in this one, in the other it was recommended that you use distilled.

I want to thank you ladies as well, because of all the word put in, they are sending me a free steamer, and all they ask is that I review it like I did the other.

So thanks again ladies!! :grouphug:

Not trying to get "in ur buisness or nothin", but you might want to consider a giveaway contest on your blog (not for me, I got mine).....? good traffic for you and salonsrus.com.

Last edited:
Not trying to get "in ur buisness or nothin", but you might want to consider a giveaway contest on your blog (not for me, I got mine).....? good traffic for you and salonsrus.com.

If they bring it up, I would definitely do it. I don't think it's my place to suggest that to them, especially since it's not cheap.

Maybe they will see it mentioned in this thread and agree it's a good idea...

I don't know whether I should wait for the other to become available or just buy the light one. :spinning: I'm sitting here staring at the website.

I don't know whether I should wait for the other to become available or just buy the light one. :spinning: I'm sitting here staring at the website.

Hope the post above helps :-) I cannot wait to receive mine:drunk::spinning: It should be here on the 24th!

WHHHHHYYYY cant I ever come into this hair section and NOT MAKE A PURCHASE!!!! :wallbash:

**Takes deep breath**

But I am excited about this purchase :yep: because I really need something to help my daughter's transition...She is 13 months post ( 4b) and her roots are very thick!!!

I've never posted before, just lurking and learning. After seeing this thread, I had to order one. My steamer should be here tomorrow. I can't wait to start using it and see some positive changes in my hair. I'm soo tired of the dryness.

The good news is that the fedex tracker shows that mine delivered today :grin::grin:

The bad news is that DH will probably get home 1st today so I have to explain yet another hair toy :ohwell:.....................

Last edited:
BE I was coming to ask if anyone got theirs a day early. I'm so jealous! Have fun with it tonight. I'm tracking mine and it left Nashville at 2:30pm.

BE I was coming to ask if anyone got theirs a day early. I'm so jealous! Have fun with it tonight. I'm tracking mine and it left Nashville at 2:30pm.

Here's my dilemma though - I don't have any really good conditioners in my stash to try it with. I have zero salon brands in my bathroom. YTC is my staple but it made me very frizzy this weekend so I'm almost afraid to use it with a steamer.

I have 2 ORS Replen Packs so I'll probably use those.

Once I'm done with my current stash, I'm going to treat myself to one very nice salon brand conditioner - I'm leaning towards L'Occitane or Wen.

Worry not ladies. This is about the best purchase you will make for your hair. Happy times are coming! :grin:

Back