SallyBeauty.com sale Monday 20% off + free shipping

ajoyfuljoy

*Offers only valid online at SallyBeauty.com. Valid on 11/30/09 only. To save 20% off your entire online order, enter promo code 555945 in the space provided at checkout. Free UPS standard ground shipping will apply to all online orders placed on 11/30/09. The cost of shipping will not be deducted until you reach the payment screen. All offers expire at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on 11/30/09.

Thank God I saw Skiggles post and came back to my senses! I'm a poor college student! No products for me :( I already spent $30 on unneeded stuff this month lol

YES now I can get the rest of my ION products aaannddd I just bought about $25 of products on Black Fri aannnddd I have a $5 off $5 coupon. I'm really raking it in @ sallys.

I tried the promo code and it didn't apply, hmmmm anybody else have luck
the free shipping is automatic, but the 20% off...

Hi,
Thanks for the heads up and the code. I just used it and it worked fine for me. 20% off is great (stocked up on the Hair One).

*sighs* ..it's bad enough i'm going back to shescentit for some more products... but now sallys 2.. ahhh well... :rolleyes:

I was just about to say, way to make me feel stupid, but then I saw that the offer was only valid online. Last week I bought the Silverbird hair dryer. To the 4b kinky naturals: you need this in your life.

I was just about to say, way to make me feel stupid, but then I saw that the offer was only valid online. Last week I bought the Silverbird hair dryer. To the 4b kinky naturals: you need this in your life.

I'm looking for a blowdryer and I'm a super 4b natural. Why is this dryer so good?

Thanks a lot! I didn't order much but not having to pay $6 shipping plus the 20% off made the little item i got a good deal..lol

Infusium 23 Original Leave-In Conditioner

2 Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo Liter

2 Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner Liter

I don't have any moisturizing shampoo or conditioner; so I'm trying this. It was only $5 a piece for 1 liter bottles.

Back