Ruchita Ayurveda - Good priced Powders

Humm I ordered on the 16th of Feb, and haven't received my order yet.

What??? oh i don't have time for no ish i just finished an argument with horselovers.com about my ish i ordered jan 30th and have yet to receive. Now I just placed a big order with ruchita yesterday. Luckily I see in a previous email they are right here in ATL (wish I had seen that earlier) cuz I can always make a trip if I don't receive my ish in a timely manner.

ETA: apologies in advance i am still a little heated

Last edited:
Bumping. I started a thread in the vendor review forum too but wanted to post here as well. After some research, the conclusion has been drawn that Stinastina online store is now doing business as Ruchita Ayurveda. Hopefully she's turned over a new leaf and all, but I put the info out there for the ladies who may have never received a refund, or got burned so badly before and are looking at possibly ordering from this seller. It's the same person. If I'm wrong, please prove me as such.

Okay I was in the midst of posting in that thread and couldn't figure out why it said I couldn't post. I went back to the first page of the forum and it stated it had been moved to be investigated by Admin. Anyways my post was basically: Dayum, Dayum, Dayum! When I saw your original post I should have gone with that and not ordered. Well I only ordered on Sunday so we shall see what happens.

I got some cassia and indigo, which was supplied in bags from bulk supply.

It was not well sifted. Henna Sooq had a better quality of these.

I will buy commercial powders from Ruchita like the Kalpi Tone and my beloved Karishma henna, but they need to get better quality bulk powders. Too much debris makes it harder to rinse.

What??? oh i don't have time for no ish i just finished an argument with horselovers.com about my ish i ordered jan 30th and have yet to receive. Now I just placed a big order with ruchita yesterday. Luckily I see in a previous email they are right here in ATL (wish I had seen that earlier) cuz I can always make a trip if I don't receive my ish in a timely manner.

ETA: apologies in advance i am still a little heated
another member was also located in ATL and it took a while for them to receive their order. I'm not sure which member it was and I cant refer back to the thread because it was moved. But I placed two order and received them within 4 days. Now I'm kinda iffy about ordering.

I oreder on the 26 I think my order is shipped so my fingers are crossed. I hope its not the same person I like this vendor

Bumping. I started a thread in the vendor review forum too but wanted to post here as well. After some research, the conclusion has been drawn that Stinastina online store is now doing business as Ruchita Ayurveda. Hopefully she's turned over a new leaf and all, but I put the info out there for the ladies who may have never received a refund, or got burned so badly before and are looking at possibly ordering from this seller. It's the same person. If I'm wrong, please prove me as such.

Humm I ordered on the 16th of Feb, and haven't received my order yet.

Wow.:nono: I wanted to give the new vendor the benefit of doubt but I placed my order on Feb.18. As of Feb.28, I still haven't received it (I left home on saturday and haven't been back yet).:sad: I hope that by the time I get home, it will be there. I live in Florida and I didn't expect it to take this long.

Gosh I feel bad for those that aren't getting their stuff. The longest I've waited for an order was three days. Now I'm scared to order again. This really sucks. I really like them. And no I don't work for them.

I had no problem getting my order, although it did take about 2 weeks. I guess I am so used to that with Qhemet that it did not bother me too much.

Well I still haven't received my order (ordered on 2-16-09). I emailed her to see if she has tracking info or something. I won't order from her again.

Last edited:
^^^ Yea, they shipped it thru USPS and I got it in no time. But everybody else seems to be having problems....

Most likely its a small business, I guess sometimes there will be delays. I just got my second order in about a week.

Uh oh. :look:

Well no products today:perplexed. When I emailed her yesterday she said she if I didn't receive them today she would reship again via priority mail at no cost to me. But until I get the order, I'm skeptical:sad:.

Well nothing today:perplexed. I find it hard to believe that it should take this long if my order was mailed when she said she mailed it:perplexed.

I just got home and I'm happy to report that my package is here. I'm missing my Cassia Obovata though.:sad:

Well yesterday she said she was going to send my order priority. Today I get an email saying brahmi powder is on back order and won't be available until Monday. Funny thing is I didn't order brahmi powder, I ordered Maka Bhringraj Powder, so I'm waiting to see what the next excuse it.

Edited to add:
Now she is saying the Kapi Tone is on backorder.

Last edited:
Well yesterday she said she was going to send my order priority. Today I get an email saying brahmi powder is on back order and won't be available until Monday. Funny thing is I didn't order brahmi powder, I ordered Maka Bhringraj Powder, so I'm waiting to see what the next excuse it.

Edited to add:
Now she is saying the Kapi Tone is on backorder.
did you order using paypal?

Back