Ruchita Ayurveda - Good priced Powders

I finally received my order on August 15 (Placed it on July 20th) and she finally refunded my shipping fee. Not sure if I will place another order. Forgot to see if the henna was expired. Will check tonight.

My package should be here this morning USPS said it was at the main processing post office for my area on Saturday. I also got an email for a newsletter this morning.
First of All, An Apology

lakshmicoruja.jpg

We would like to start our first newsletter by thanking our loyal customers for their support during the past few weeks while we negotiated a move to a different city.
We would also like to apologize profusely to those customers who were affected with shipping delays. We are so sorry for the inconvenience and are happy to report that all orders are now caught up to date and are being shipped within normal processing times.
Thanks so much for your patience and support !

divider.png

New Address and a Telephone Number !

In addition to a new address, we also have our own domain name and a telephone number for customers to contact us. Your questions and queries will be answered within 24 hours. Please include your Order Number with all correspondence.
Our New Web Address:
www.ruchitaayurveda.com

Our New Address:
320 McGiboney Place
Covington, Georgia 30016

Our New Phone Number:
678-342-8739

divider.png

Improved Procesing Times !

Beginning next week, we will be implementing faster order processing times. All new orders will be shipped within three business days. We really want to make our customers happy and will be working hard to make further improvements to our services. Bulk powders like indigo, hibiscus, cassia and fenugreek may require additional processing time.

divider.png

New Products and News!

jamila.jpg

We have just added 2009 Jamila Henna to our product list. We will no longer carry the 2008 Jamila Henna.
We will start accepting money orders as payment by the beginning of September 2009.
New products will be added in the next week. To get instant notification of any new products, subscribe to our blog at Ruchita Ayurveda Blog.

Seems that she is making a lot of effort to rebuild her reputation and client base. I feel that this is a good start and very admirable. I'll see what my products look like when they get here and make a decision from there. This is my first time using henna and I prefer to stick to a single vendor (if possible) if I can't find it at the Indian grocery store near my job.

My package should be here this morning USPS said it was at the main processing post office for my area on Saturday. I also got an email for a newsletter this morning.
First of All, An Apology

lakshmicoruja.jpg

We would like to start our first newsletter by thanking our loyal customers for their support during the past few weeks while we negotiated a move to a different city.
We would also like to apologize profusely to those customers who were affected with shipping delays. We are so sorry for the inconvenience and are happy to report that all orders are now caught up to date and are being shipped within normal processing times.
Thanks so much for your patience and support !

divider.png

New Address and a Telephone Number !

In addition to a new address, we also have our own domain name and a telephone number for customers to contact us. Your questions and queries will be answered within 24 hours. Please include your Order Number with all correspondence.
Our New Web Address:
www.ruchitaayurveda.com
Our New Address:
320 McGiboney Place
Covington, Georgia 30016
Our New Phone Number:
678-342-8739

divider.png

Improved Procesing Times !

Beginning next week, we will be implementing faster order processing times. All new orders will be shipped within three business days. We really want to make our customers happy and will be working hard to make further improvements to our services. Bulk powders like indigo, hibiscus, cassia and fenugreek may require additional processing time.

divider.png

New Products and News!

jamila.jpg

We have just added 2009 Jamila Henna to our product list. We will no longer carry the 2008 Jamila Henna.
We will start accepting money orders as payment by the beginning of September 2009.
New products will be added in the next week. To get instant notification of any new products, subscribe to our blog at Ruchita Ayurveda Blog.

Seems that she is making a lot of effort to rebuild her reputation and client base. I feel that this is a good start and very admirable. I'll see what my products look like when they get here and make a decision from there. This is my first time using henna and I prefer to stick to a single vendor (if possible) if I can't find it at the Indian grocery store near my job.

I received this email as well, yes this is a good start.

I received this email as well, yes this is a good start.

I agree. I received my order from her on Saturday the 15th. I double checked everything to make sure it was good, and then I ended my paypal dispute. I'm going to hold off reordering until I know FOR SURE that these issues have been resolved, and I wish her well in the meantime.

I agree. I received my order from her on Saturday the 15th. I double checked everything to make sure it was good, and then I ended my paypal dispute. I'm going to hold off reordering until I know FOR SURE that these issues have been resolved, and I wish her well in the meantime.

Agreed. I received the same email. Maybe I was caught in the snag of operational changes in a small business, or maybe she is really bootleg. I honestly don't know. However, time will tell. It appears she is moving in the right direction.

I got the same email with the newsletter of appology and in my opinion, it is a great business move in the right direction. I don't know though if the damage that has been done so far will have a profound positive affect on everyone's mind. I applaud her efforts non-the-less and wish her great success. As for me, I will keep shopping on www.ayurnaturalbeauty.com for as long as their business ethics and customer service impresses and continues to work for me.

I know Ruchita and I do NOT see eye to eye and probably never will, but for you all's sake, I really hope things have improved. Really.

Last edited:
I ordered something from them. They sent it weeks later after I had to get ugly with them to the WRONG ADDRESS. Then asked me couldn't I just go pick it up from the adress that sentit to btw it was an address in a city 200 miles away). They refused to refund me so I had the credit card company revoke their payment and prove that they had sent to package to ME and they couldn't (or course). I got their email too and immediately unsubscribed. I still have their ugly emails saved in case I need them. I buy my products from mehndiskinart. The are great, fast and reliable. BTW 2009 henna is on sale! Yea!

I ordered something from them. They sent it weeks later after I had to get ugly with them to the WRONG ADDRESS. Then asked me couldn't I just go pick it up from the adress that sentit to btw it was an address in a city 200 miles away). They refused to refund me so I had the credit card company revoke their payment and prove that they had sent to package to ME and they couldn't (or course). I got their email too and immediately unsubscribed. I still have their ugly emails saved in case I need them. I buy my products from mehndiskinart. The are great, fast and reliable. BTW 2009 henna is on sale! Yea!

WHOA! to the bolded. Unbelieveable....

From DAY ONE our policy has always been to ship to your paypal address. This is clearly stated in our terms and conditions. We even emailed you and told you this before shipping and asked that you update your paypal address. You insisted you did, which you obviously did not, because your package was automatically shipped to your paypal address.

No one EVER told said to you "can't you just go pick it up ?" The exact words were, "Are you able to retrieve it from there ?", which is very different from your insinuation. We have ALL the emails, too !

Furthermore, you failed to mention we won the paypal dispute you filed and we were not penalized financially or otherwise for your attempted chargeback. We use paypal because it protects both buyer and seller. When you ask to ship to a different address, it violates paypal rules of protection.

This company is FRAUD. Please do not wasted your hard earned cash with this BOGUS company. There is no customer service to answer any of your inquires. The only time that this person contacts you is when you do a paypal dispute. TRUST me I have had an ongoing fight with this seller for a month, then when I do a paypal dispute he, she, it decides to contact me and say we can only ship to the address that is on file with paypal, no problem that is fine but WHEN r u shipping the order? NOTHING then I do a paypal dispute now she wants to work? she can respond to my emails now huh? The whole time telling her CANCEL my order, CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL...still no tracking number even to this day.

Thanks for all the warnings ladies. I will stick with ayurnaturalbeauty.com. Ekua gives awesome customer service there.

Thanks for all the warnings ladies. I will stick with ayurnaturalbeauty.com. Ekua gives awesome customer service there.

This is where I got my first order and it came quickly. If I like the powders this will be my regular supplier.

Wow, who woulda thunk that they were a member here?! I saw their site like a year ago from a random search engine result, and I didn't think too highly of the fact that it looked like something I could've pulled together myself in one weekend! It wasn't all that, so I was like I'll just order from my peeps at Ebay or Asian Food Store Online. Sorry you ladies had such probs. What a terrible way to do business! I don't fool wit 'em (any website) if they don't have Paypal! Too much fraud these days online.

Back