Ruchita Ayurveda - Good priced Powders

I bought 5 boxes and my shipping was $7.00

I emailed to ask her about the high shipping and was told she could send 10 boxes for $10.75 (which is still high) so I asked if she could ship them in the one rate box of $9.80 and was told no, which I don't understand. I won't be ordering from her.

Last edited:
I just ordered 4 boxes and my shipping was only $6.50. (I asked for USPS) Coffee, did you asked for UPS or USPS shipping?

dagblasdit! I just submitted an order from a 'too expensive but I need my powders' site. I'll order from them next time.

I'm an ayurveda newbie, what is Kalpi Tone?

(and why does that name remind me of the Pootie Tang character?)

The first time they said Kalpi Tone, I thought of pootie tang! LOL!!!!

I got mine on Saturday. I ordered on the 6th or so.
I ordered on the 5th. I wonder if it is coming from the east coast. If so I will wait. I think Thursday will make 2 weeks. I am really anxious right now because my friend just sent me some other stuff to try. Q

How ironic, I just got an email via paypal saying my order is being shipped via priority mail. I hope they aren't lurking on this board. :sekret: The jury is still out on them because this is kind of ridiculous to wait this long to ship. Q

i ordered some things - hibiscus petal powder, maka oil and hibiscus oil - on the 5th of feb and received them in about 5 days. i'm sure they were inundated with orders soon as OP started the thread. I'm very happy with the things I received.

I just ordered 4 boxes and my shipping was only $6.50. (I asked for USPS) Coffee, did you asked for UPS or USPS shipping?

I finally got it straight and have placed my order. She was quoting UPS and it wasn't until I read about the priority mail or parcel post I thought she only shipped UPS. Thanks yawl!!

BUMP!

I love the discount that we can get here!!!

For months, I have been unable to find Karishma Herbal Henna ANYWHERE!!! I am down to my last little bit.

Ruchita is the only place that seems to have it. I normally pais $2 at my local Indian market, but I don't mind the $3.50 price tag from Ruchita because I applied the discount code and got several other products, as well.

Someone on ebay was trying to charge me $20 to ship a few powders. Forget that. I will shop with Ruchita again.

Honeydew tell me about this brand of henna. I've never heard of this one. What do you like about it over the other henna brands?
TIA

i ordered some things - hibiscus petal powder, maka oil and hibiscus oil - on the 5th of feb and received them in about 5 days. i'm sure they were inundated with orders soon as OP started the thread. I'm very happy with the things I received.

Dang now I am really mad. I understand but darn at least send me an email telling me about the delay. They are just now shipping my stuff. I'll be patient though. Q

Okay I finally got my products yesterday. I haven't used them yet but everything was packaged very nicely. I am still on the fence about ordering again because it took 2 weeks. The brahmi powder has a good expiration date and the cassia was packaged in plastic baggies. So they do get an A for that and I did get them 2 days after I got the shipping notification. Q

^^^ thanks. I was just about to ask u how long the wait was between the shipping notification and receipt of package. I got a question but I'm not trying to start mess :look: PM'ing.

^^^ thanks. I was just about to ask u how long the wait was between the shipping notification and receipt of package. I got a question but I'm not trying to start mess :look: PM'ing.

th_popcorncat.gif

Ya'll hephazz done bought up all the Kapi Tone and Maka!! :spank:

Lol for real? Y'all must be wearing them OUT. I bought Kalpi Tone in my first order and they told me it was backordered. I only had to wait a few extra days before they shipped it out at no cost to me though. Now they're out again? Y'all need to calm down lol! :lachen:

I've been wanting to try these powders, now I'm afraid to use them. I've heard so many stories of people trying things on their healthy hair, and then it's damaged from the product.

How safe is Ayurveda for relaxed hair?? I hear so many good things from it, but I'm still new here and I'm kind of hesitant to try things other than shampoos and conditioners.

I've been wanting to try these powders, now I'm afraid to use them. I've heard so many stories of people trying things on their healthy hair, and then it's damaged from the product.

How safe is Ayurveda for relaxed hair?? I hear so many good things from it, but I'm still new here and I'm kind of hesitant to try things other than shampoos and conditioners.

I'm relaxed (texlaxed I guess) and my hair seems to be loving Ayurveda. I use the Brahmi, Shikakai, and Amla powders, but I'd like to give the Maka a try. I use Hesh brand.

Have you heard of anyone experiencing damage from Ayurveda in particular, or just from trying new products in general?

Some ladies said that their hair products (shampoos and conditioners) no longer works as they did before Ayurveda. It's all new to me. I'm just hoping not to have a bad experience with this, but I really do want to try it.

Maybe I should just try it.

Last edited:
Bumping. I started a thread in the vendor review forum too but wanted to post here as well. After some research, the conclusion has been drawn that Stinastina online store is now doing business as Ruchita Ayurveda. Hopefully she's turned over a new leaf and all, but I put the info out there for the ladies who may have never received a refund, or got burned so badly before and are looking at possibly ordering from this seller. It's the same person. If I'm wrong, please prove me as such.

Thanks Eisani.

I had that web site open as you posted because I was trying to order some Cassia. I could not get our discount to work so as of now it's not ordered.

I've ordered from them 3 times with no problem. Shipping is great since I live in Atlanta and thats where its located. It only takes 2 days after the day I order to receive my order. I highly recommend them. Discount works fine too.

Back