Ruchita Ayurveda - Good priced Powders

Hey all- I got my order, pretty reasonable shipping and prices I do say. I just went to the website again and they had this:

"If you belong to a club, group or forum that values ayurvedic products, please contact us for a discount at [email protected]." Maybe we can get a discount!

I wonder if they owner is a member :)

dagblasdit! I just submitted an order from a 'too expensive but I need my powders' site. I'll order from them next time.

I'm an ayurveda newbie, what is Kalpi Tone?

(and why does that name remind me of the Pootie Tang character?)

FYI.... I just bought some powders from Ruchita Ayurveda at ruchita.mybisi.com, and they said LHCF can get a 15% discount with this code, LHCF15....

Hey all- I got my order, pretty reasonable shipping and prices I do say. I just went to the website again and they had this:

"If you belong to a club, group or forum that values ayurvedic products, please contact us for a discount at [email protected]." Maybe we can get a discount!

I wonder if they owner is a member :)

I emailed her to ask about a discount, I'll post when I get a reply.

dagblasdit! I just submitted an order from a 'too expensive but I need my powders' site. I'll order from them next time.

I'm an ayurveda newbie, what is Kalpi Tone?

(and why does that name remind me of the Pootie Tang character?)

Kalpi Tone Powder contains Amla, Brahmi & Shikakai and various other herbs. It's used as a paste or tea to cleanse the hair instead of a shampoo. Here is some more detailed information.

Dark, dandruff free hair.

A natural beauty therapy for hair, Hesh Kalpi Tone adds a dark tinge to the hair and gives it a natural, dark shade. Made from natural ingredients like Aloe, Amla, Brahmi, Shikakai and other herbs, Kalpi Tone helps control dandruff, hair loss and premature greying of hair. The blend has to be used over the scalp, Kalpi Tone may help to strengthen hair roots and promote hair growth.

Briefly, 'Hesh Kapli' Tone has the following advantages:

- Gives a natural black tinge to the hair
- May help to strengthen hair roots
- Promotes hair growth
- Controls hair loss and premature greying

Ingredients: Amla Fruit (10%), Maka Leaves (10%), Mandoor (10%), Japakusum Flower (9%), Narangichal (8%), Shikakai Fruit (7%), Kumari Leaves (7%), Kapoor Kachli (6%), Brahmi Leaves (5%), Methi Seed (5%), Wala (5%), Khadir Stem (3%), Chandan (2%), Neem Leaves, Sitaphal Seed Powder, Sugandhi Dravya.

Ayurvedic Product - Made in India

For external use only.

Check out this thread: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=200271

Last edited:
What's Kalpi Tone?...Never mind...above post didn't show up until after I replied!! Thanks!

Last edited:
Yes, the discount is for 15% for members of LHCF. The code is LHCF15 to be used when ordering. We prefer that customers submit their username in the notes section when ordering. Thank you for your interest !

BUMP!

I love the discount that we can get here!!!

For months, I have been unable to find Karishma Herbal Henna ANYWHERE!!! I am down to my last little bit.

Ruchita is the only place that seems to have it. I normally pais $2 at my local Indian market, but I don't mind the $3.50 price tag from Ruchita because I applied the discount code and got several other products, as well.

Someone on ebay was trying to charge me $20 to ship a few powders. Forget that. I will shop with Ruchita again.

I think the shipping prices are too expensive. For 5 boxes of powder the shipping came to $11.85 which is way high. The discount was only $2.62, so it's not worth it for me to order.

Back