Roll Call. Who's going to the Bronner Bros. Hair Show in August?

Is it in ATL? If so, I've never been so I just may have to check it out this year...

Absolutely in ATL this year!

I don't believe it's open to the general public unless you are in a related profession like fashion or make-up design etc. Find out. Would love to meet up though :look:

Absolutely in ATL this year!

I don't believe it's open to the general public unless you are in a related profession like fashion or make-up design etc. Find out. Would love to meet up though :look:

How 'bout student. I'll be in cosmetology school by then. I think my August is kind of full though but I know I'll be going next year for sure.

Right here!! Any ladies want to link up to share a room? I got a cousin or two in the area as well.

I might go. I already went to the one early this year, so I'm not too sure about this time around. I've been a couple of times and I know the exhibition hall is open to the public, not sure about seminars or classes.

I'm going and down to share a room...Wasn't feeling the 139*4 or *3 nights = MAD DOUGH alone lol

So........... say each person pay for one night?

I'll be there. I want to get some Extensions Plus. ....also, I got in last year and I am not a hair professional. They don't ask you for proof. When you get to will call it does ask abt your business name and your Business number or something...but I just didnt fill that part out and they didn't even look at it

I will be there. You can purchase a student ticket at Sally's, if you have student ID from any college. You have to pay for the classes. You can go to thier website to see the cost of each class.

I'm there! I've been planning it for months now. Will we be wearing our Nikos' Cousin T-Shirts?

I'll be there. I want to get some Extensions Plus. ....also, I got in last year and I am not a hair professional. They don't ask you for proof. When you get to will call it does ask abt your business name and your Business number or something...but I just didnt fill that part out and they didn't even look at it

Will the EP hair be deeply discounted?

They are looking for models for the show too, if anyone wants to do it. I would try but I have a little heat damage on the side of my hair and I don't want anyone else touching my hair right now. I believe you have to be 18-45 years old and wear a size 0-6. Their info can be found on the modelmayhem site.

I'm there! I've been planning it for months now. Will we be wearing our Nikos' Cousin T-Shirts?

Don't have a Niko's cousin t-shirt :(
Perhaps we can arrange a meeting at X time in front of X booth. We can decide as the date approaches what time and what booth.
Any other suggestions?

They are looking for models for the show too, if anyone wants to do it. I would try but I have a little heat damage on the side of my hair and I don't want anyone else touching my hair right now. I believe you have to be 18-45 years old and wear a size 0-6. Their info can be found on the modelmayhem site.

I know this girl and her friend who were in it last year. They had to be up at like the 5 in the morning everyday. But they said it was fun tho. They also do hip hop music videos, I think that is how they got referred.

Back