ROLL CALL! RELAXED/TEXLAXED TYPE 4, past BSL please post!

How long is your hair/

• Total voters
The last time I relaxed in Feb I made full BSL... I'm relaxing this wknd and I think I made MBL so I voted MBL... :grin:, I'll post pics then...

ETA: I love your new avi Sylver :yep:

I'm 4a mid-BSL (if that's a length). I reached mid-back in April, but had to trim up to BSL because of thinning due to overprocessing the back.

^im sorry ladies.. i really wanted to see if there were any with no type 3 anything. just straight 4's

Oh ok *slowly packing up my toys*

Beautiful heads of hair in this thread :yep: I hope there are more relaxed 4 ladies out there. Truly an inspiration.

I have 4a/b past BSL but i also have not straightend for a looooong time....beatiful hair sylver!!! ima cut it and glue it to my hair sandra rose style lol (fusion weave)

Hi silver :hiya2:, love your update!

I was grazing MBL this weekend but went back to BSL after a much needed trim :ohwell:.

Here's the before and after:

BeforAfterTrimJun09.jpg

Gorgeous hair!

yikes i had a feeling it wasn't many..hopefully im wrong. Traycee, happilyme, mochamadness is all i can think of right now.

adding to the list: goldensugar23, tenjoy, wadadligyal, myronnie, ballerina bun (though i think she's transitioning), Tee, MariposaSexyGirl, dlewis, lavendar, prospurr ETA: <-- not sure if all of them are type 4 though (don't pay too much attention to hair types...):ohwell: :giggle:

i'm BSL at last length check in march.

Last edited:
adding to the list: goldensugar23, tenjoy, wadadligyal, myronnie, ballerina bun (though i think she's transitioning), Tee, MariposaSexyGirl, dlewis, lavendar, prospurr ETA: <-- not sure if all of them are type 4 though (don't pay too much attention to hair types...):ohwell: :giggle:

Thanks. i think hair type plays a big role in growth & retaining length. Its rare that i have seen chemically relaxed hair that is a type 4 only.. past bra strap. no 3's.
just straight type 4ish. wanted to find these ladies and see their regimens and pics and show others it can be done on our type hair even though it's chemically relaxed and not natural.

Thanks. i think hair type plays a big role in growth & retaining length. Its rare that i have seen chemically relaxed hair that is a type 4 only.. past bra strap. no 3's.
just straight type 4ish. wanted to find these ladies and see their regimens and pics and show others it can be done on our type hair even though it's chemically relaxed and not natural.

true'dat. i know for sure that tenjoy, wadadligyal, prospurr, myronnie and lavendar are type 4 and relaxed past BSL. ETA: and so is KiniKakes :yep:

Last edited:

Long, you entered my mind when I first read this thread but I thought you were a natural head. You already know that I love your tresses!

Ashley is 4 a/b relaxed and approaching WL. Not sure of her screen name on here though.

MB very close to wl. I might be wl now. I plan on taking measurements in July. 4a and texlaxed.

4a/4b texlaxed checking in here. I recently made BSL this year. I'm hoping to make it to MBL by the end of this year/early next year.

This is why I joined this site because of the sisterly love! This thread is great! Makes me mad that I cut my hair from BSL to chin over a man lol!! Beautiful work ladies!

Back