Respect, Disrepect, or depends of the relationship

nychaelasymone

No front or back story with this question..........just a spill over from a GNO (girls night out) discussion.....

so you're sleep for the night and you sense someone standing over you and you open your eyes to find your husband or SO's erect crayon in your face and him saying 'he wants his crayon sucked'............

what is your initial reaction?

what are your thought?

what would you do?

I'd laugh, laugh some more, calm myself down and get to it............

We're very "on demand" with each other. :)

If it's the weekend I'm down, but it's not an obligation.:lick: Weekdays, I won't even hear him. :nono:

Sent from my PG86100 using LHCF

Depending on our moods before we fell asleep I would probably laugh, check for a camera light and make it happen. lol Dh and I have what I consider a weird/playful intimate relationship so this wouldn't be an issue.

I would think him approaching me in that manner is an indication of deeper issues (on his end). Perhaps, control issues?

But that's just me.

that would creep me out. you standing over me, while i'm sleep and your friend in your hand? then you wake me up and tell me to suck it? no ma'am. very disrespectful to me.

I would think him approaching me in that manner is an indication of deeper issues (on his end). Perhaps, control issues?

But that's just me.

this is my opinion on the matter. Control issues.....

I also believe that it depends on the relationship. If the couple is already kinda 'freaky' and or each meets the others demands than maybe it isn't creepy but outside of that I feel like that behavior is creepy and indicative of someone with control issues.

Last edited:
No front or back story with this question..........just a spill over from a GNO (girls night out) discussion.....

so you're sleep for the night and you sense someone standing over you and you open your eyes to find your husband or SO's erect crayon in your face and him saying 'he wants his crayon sucked'............

what are your thought?

what would you do?

I would probably laugh, smack it out of my face and roll over. I wouldn't be upset because this would be so out of his nature, I wouldn't even be able to wrap my brain around that foolishness.

If it's a good night, I may oblige. :look:

depends on the relationship. if u have that type of sexual tone set or not. If I have previously awakened him by sitting on his face... then it might b my time to return the favor. lmao

@FelaShrine I am hesitant to give my opinion because I know I am going to be accused of going overboard. Anyways, here it is: I wouldn't be surprised if this dude was a date rapist and that he has forced his SO to have sex at some point. The behavior described in the OP is so beyond the bounds of normal that I think this dude needs to be watched IMO.

I do find the standing over me silently a bit weird.

However if he just woke me up in the middle of the night and told me to suck it in a dominant manner I'd do it. :look:

@FelaShrine I am hesitant to give my opinion because I know I am going to be accused of going overboard. Anyways, here it is: I wouldn't be surprised if this dude was a date rapist and that he has forced his SO to have sex at some point. The behavior described in the OP is so beyond the bounds of normal that I think this dude needs to be watched IMO.

Hey I said his actions were creepy so essentially its the same thing :yep:

Just seems weird to stand on top of someone and wait for oral..like what kind of depraved jail house "love' is that

@yardyspice

Although the responses were funny, I totally agree with you. That would not sit well with me at all. The OP sounds like something from a strange, stalker, rape, control freak kind of movie.:look:

Last edited:
I would be passed and humiliated. Also, I would not want to be awaken with you on top of me having intercourse. That's defining to me...

depends...

there's a difference between 'playful/assertive' and 'dominant/aggressive'. like 'hey baby look what i got' and 'hey look at this, get to it'. :look:

is it role play or the nature of the relationship?

creeper tendencies @ bolded.

Last edited:
The standing over me while I'm sleep part is creepy. Other than that I would think it was funny (and hot :look:) because SO is shy with saying things like that...unless he's tipsy :look:...because he thinks I have virgin ears. I'm always trying to get him to do freaky stuff. Which is bad because I'm celibate so it's a tease. I'm sorry :sad:

nychaelasymone said:

what are your thought?

what would you do?

:blush:

I do not find this creepy at all and I don't think he has control issues either. What is the difference between this and waking him up for some in the middle of night?

Maybe I am a rapist too because I also make demands in the middle of the night and take by "force" if necessary. :look:

The standing over me while I'm sleep part is creepy. Other than that I would think it was funny (and hot :look:) because SO is shy with saying things like that...unless he's tipsy :look:...because he thinks I have virgin ears. I'm always trying to get him to do freaky stuff. Which is bad because I'm celibate so it's a tease. I'm sorry :sad:

Your whole post had me :lol::lol::lol:

I'll say depends on the relationship.

For me, it's a nono:nono: It's not the act, it's the approach. Why is he out of bed? I've got a hair-trigger flight or flight response. This would have scared me to death just waking up. I probably would have opened my eyes and twisted his jewels off before he could even say "s-u-c"....

DH sleeps to my left. Anyone standing on my right in the middle of the night goes home without testicles.

Didnt I tell you to get that boy a break? :lol:

:blush:

I do not find this creepy at all and I don't think he has control issues either. What is the difference between this and waking him up for some in the middle of night?

Maybe I am a rapist too because I also make demands in the middle of the night and take by "force" if necessary. :look:

*sighs* It's NOT the same.

Back