Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

After my last wash session, I am considering going back to 12 week Touchups..

That would mean 13 more days until I can get a touchup.

I am only 4 weeks post and I aiming to a minimum stretch of 12 weeks ; ideally I would like to do 16 weeks. We shall see if I can hang when things get rough in my birds nest lol

I haven't had a relaxer since June and don't know when I'm going to do it. Probably next month but I'm getting a sew in with a closure so I probably shouldn't do it

Babygrowth yeah, why bother? That's the reason I'm trying to get a see I. With a closure, so I won't be tempted to relax before my 6month stretch is over

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

Currently 16 weeks post, and my next touchup is TOMORROW!
I can't wait....

7 weeks post today.

Apparently, I cannot count. I will be 28 weeks post as of tomorrow.

13 weeks post and my new growth is very well behaved so I may relax in December at 20 weeks post.

I will be 4 wks on Tuesday and 8 more weeks to go.

9 weeks post today. I'm aiming for 12 weeks but we shall see.

20 weeks and touching up tomorrow. Not looking forward to this all-day event...

13 weeks post. Next relaxer December 20th. So far this stretch has not bee too bad. I am learning a lot about my hair and how to adjust my regimen based on my hair needs.

So Im almost 17 weeks post n I decided to change my relaxer date to Dec 2nd that would put me at 19 weeks post. I can live with that.
Gotta

Sent from my GT-I9100G using LHCF

8 weeks down, 12 weeks to go!

18 weeks and 2 days. This is my longest stretch ever, I usually only go 12. Thought I could make it to 20 but wash days are too much for me. I am relaxing at 19 weeks.

18 weeks and 2 days. This is my longest stretch ever, I usually only go 12. Thought I could make it to 20 but wash days are too much for me. I am relaxing at 19 weeks.
Congrats on your stretch! You and I are at exactly the same place! How are you managing this stretch, what products or techniques are you using?

Congrats on your stretch! You and I are at exactly the same place! How are you managing this stretch, what products or techniques are you using?

I have been co-washing once a week alternating between K-PAK intense hydrator and AOHSR then I DC. Wash with Ion hard water shampoo every 2 weeks, Aphogee 2 min, then DC . I have been keeping my new growth moisturized with Komaza Califa spray and Komaza Jojoba Hemp makes my hair super soft. I have found that I MUST detangle everyday or I will have a mess on my hands. I can't wait to run a comb straight through my hair again!

5 weeks post but my last relaxer left me so under processed it feels like 20.
Self relaxing for the first time in 3 weeks!

Back