Relationship Hypothetical: If Your Were Tiny & TI Was Cheating, What Would You Do?

SelahOco

tiny-and-ti.jpg

My favorite thing about the relationship board is hearing what some of the relationship advice the ladies here give. There's always a nugget of wisdom about how a woman can take a bad relationship and walk away from it with her head held high.

So, I was reading about TI and Tiny, and how he may be in a long-term relationship w/ Boots (from flavor of love) and he is being seen publicly with Boots.

It made me think, if I was Tiny, what would I do? Leaving him will hurt her financially and her son might not see him as often - but if she really wanted to leave what would be the best way to go about it?

So, what do you guys think? We all know they've been together for ever, have one child together and he seems like been stringing her along forever with the idea of marriage - but it never happens.

They "hold each other down" and all that other ghetto matrimony. If you were her friend, how would you advise Tiny to handle TI's infidelity, marriage dodging, or leaving him all together???

Re: Relationship Hypothetical: If Your Were Tiny & TI Was Cheating, What Would You D

If i was Tiny and T.I. cheated, I would do like I would with any other man in this earth; LEAVE!

Re: Relationship Hypothetical: If Your Were Tiny & TI Was Cheating, What Would You D

I really wonder WHY she's staying. I'm sure she loves him, but I always wonder if there's a method to a woman's madness. Or I wonder if she thinks he child won't have the same lifestyle if she leaves.

Is she hoping to marry, then leave? It's just curious to me. If he's openly cheating, especially.

Hmmm...

If I was only concerned about where I would be at financially, the first thing I would do was cut him off. You don't need or deserve to have me kissing and sexing you up when you have your little side pieces to do that for you. Then, I would plan a quick wedding and stay for about a year. This year would be spent setting up my own place, planning for the next few seasons of Tiny and Toya (since he won't be there to tell me no), and going to the studio. Then, I'd serve him with the divorce papers, get child support lined up, and be ready to cash that alimony check. TI loves his kids, so she wouldn't have to worry about them not seeing him. I'm sure they're used to not having him around all the time because of touring and promoting albums. :look:

ETA: I'd also take pictures with a rapper who he has beef with a la Faith
med_faith_evans_artist_photo11.jpg

jdvzmommy you got me over here rolllling.

I don't think she minds all that much. If so, she would have been out. Like I told my ex BFF, when you are sick and tired of being sick and tired, you will know what to do then. Even after viewing a recording of her husband doing another chick with his wedding band on, she still isn't sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I don't think she minds all that much. If so, she would have been out. Like I told my ex BFF, when you are sick and tired of being sick and tired, you will know what to do then. Even after viewing a recording of her husband doing another chick with his wedding band on, she still isn't sick and tired of being sick and tired.

*gasp*

Did she record it to catch him? OMG...that hurts my soul to think of her watching that.

She's also not sick and tired of being able to live the life she lives. For some people, their lifestyle becomes more important than their own esteem. Apparently she is waiting for A) him to marry her so that if she does leave, at least she'll get something. B) a miracle

I would leave hes no different then any man. And obviously its something that is keepin him from marrying her i mean they have kids together and they live together.

I wouldnt wait all those years for NO man to put a ring on it thats crazy. But as he says in his mind they are already married whateva.

I wonder what is holding her back? It's not like she is broke with no money, she has her own. And she has two kids by him so you know the child support would be enough for her to continue to live the same life she has now!!! So its not about the money! Can't be!

I would leave if it were me!!!

jtw6r8.jpg

Tiny is a beautiful/stunning/gorgeous/sexy/perfect goddess who deserves better!!!

To answer your question, Tiny seems okay with her arrangement, but if it were me, I wouldn't put up with it. I do think that having a two-parent home is important, but if the relationship being modeled by the parents isn't one of love and respect, it does the kid no good.

jtw6r8.jpg

Tiny is a beautiful/stunning/gorgeous/sexy/perfect goddess who deserves better!!!

To answer your question, Tiny seems okay with her arrangement, but if it were me, I wouldn't put up with it. I do think that having a two-parent home is important, but if the relationship being modeled by the parents isn't one of love and respect, it does the kid no good.

She's a biracial QUEEN! :yep: They have two kids together? Yeah, it can't be the money then, cause those kids would be set pretty decent.

I don't know how much money she has of her own. Does she write music?

How much is he really financing...everything??
Does she cheat?

She's a biracial QUEEN! :yep: They have two kids together? Yeah, it can't be the money then, cause those kids would be set pretty decent.

Biracial butterfly, brilliant biracial beauty, etc. etc. :yep:

I think I've read that she makes her money from her songwriting royalties. She wrote "No Scrubs" for TLC.

Perhaps she's modeling her life like Pdoggy's longtime (pushed to the side) piece "Kim".

Same **** different Dawg.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

People can't handle her light skindedness

I'd HAVE to leave.. SMH couldnt hang around w/his cheating habit :nono: if he IS cheating Im sure its breaking her down :( shes got babies and so many things to deal with-her dad?? WOW.

From what I've read and heard, T.I. is really controlling. It appears that she empowered him by giving him so much control of the relationship and he probably feels like he can do what he wants, when he wants. So...she's probably turning the blind eye to the infidelity.

If I was her friend, I really wouldn't tell her too much. A woman will leave when she's ready. You can bash him, she will defend him; you can list all the cons, she will counter with the pros and you can say "girl, he's no good for you" and she will say "i know, but I love him"! Just be a friend: if you see something, say something; if she needs a ear, you lend her yours; if she needs a shoulder to cry or lean on, you give her yours; and if she needs you to help her pick up the pieces, you help.

Most women choose their journeys.

So ... I would like to think that I would leave.

Last edited:

*gasp*

Did she record it to catch him? OMG...that hurts my soul to think of her watching that.

No, he recorded it himself and left the camcorder in their family room. He publicly flaunts his mistresses and my friend says that she is not the one breaking the vows and he will eventually come around. He has done some dirty dirt and makes no attempt to hide it.

Yet she whines to anyone who will listen about how doggish he is. Notice I wrote my ex BFF. I can't have a knowingly dumb broad as a BFF. She is just a casual associate. She is aware that she has been demoted.

Am I on Punked? Is this a forreal, forreal question?

A man took a vidjo camera, put it in HIS WIFE'S HOME and taped himself HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND HE STILL HAS A PENIS???

I would definitely leave! Tiny must have no self esteem left or just really love him. Either way, a man only will do to you what you allow him to do. Hopefully, she will understand sooner rather than later and leave his ***!

Since, I'm "Tiny", I'll continue being the same dumb doormat I've always been. I'll keep birthing his babies with no promise of a wedding in sight - ever and every time he gets locked up, I'll be his ride or die chick.

So what if he cheats on me? We have threesomes, so it's not a big deal. He knows not too many women will be as dumb, desperate, gullible and as obedient as I am, so he's not gonna let me go.

If I'm "Tiny" then this is what I would do.

Now as Jada1111, I never would have let that super skinny, skrawny dude get the time of day, period. He looks 105 soak and wet. I think he's ugly myself, but I guess in the south he's considered "foine". :kanyeshrug:

I'm still trying to marinate on the fact that he's cheating with Boots.

Well this is the thing: shes not his wife so she wont be entitled to much of anything except CS after all the things she has done for him after all these years.

Sad.

Me personally... I would walk ... before I ended up on the news (think Left Eye)

I don't think she's hurting for money. Didn't she let him use her in-home studio when he had nothing? It seems to me like he owes her a great deal. Boots is a skank-a-dank, and he has also been spotted with Hoopz in the past. Tiny still sticks by his side. It's obvious he does not want to marry her. If I were her, I would leave him. But hey, she may not have too many options after him.

believe me. Tiny will not be hurting financially if her and TI split

Back