Recent Natural Rollerset: Lot of Pics -->

kblc06

I used a little diluted black and sassy setting cream, cantu shea butter leave in, and chi silk infusion. I've definitely found that less is more when it comes to getting good rollerset results :yep:. Oh, for what it's worth I'm a type 3/4a natural. My hair is fine-medium/high density/thready/porous. It typically behaves more like 3c-4a hair, even though the size of the curls are as large as 3a (mostly 3b/c). I wash & DC once every 4-6 days and generally follow a low maintenance regime (right now I'm hiding my hair under wigs). My products change so much that it's no point in mentioning them, although Joico and Cantu Shea Butter leave-in are my main staples.

Here's a pic of a silk wrap after rollersetting (not for this set though):

Last edited:
too pretty, mine would NOT come out looking like this...
Hey Nichi, I disagree, I've seen your natural hair, you have loose wavy hair that could easily achieve a silky rollerset like this. With a little practice and maybe some youtube vids, you can definitely get this result hun:yep:

gorgeous!!!! i was thinking about playing around my rollers in a few days. so what do you do now, loosen them a bit? fingerfluff?

Hey Nichi, I disagree, I've seen your natural hair, you have loose wavy hair that could easily achieve a silky rollerset like this. With a little practice and maybe some youtube vids, you can definitely get this result hun:yep:

aww BMP, thanks for the vote of confidence. I too convinced myself I could do these neat rollersets, so I watched videos, tried different types of rollers and all the time, it would come out a frizzy mess with the roots just laughing at me. I gave up, but I thin I may try again after I uninstall this weave. I hope they just come out as neat as KB's :perplexed

Back