Read The Bible Cover To Cover In 90 Days Challenge! Join Me!

Angel and Me, Day 2 reading complete!:grin: For those of you just getting started, if you're a day behind, don't overwhelm yourself with trying to do 2 days of reading. The schedule above allows for 2 "grace days" so you can count missing Day One as a grace day rather than overwhelm youself with trying to read 28 chapters in 1 day...:yep:

Add me in also. I made the decision at the end of Dec that I was going to read the whole bible. Other listings do it in a year. This plan is perfect. Plus I will need to read it twice to get the full understanding.

Happy Reading Ladies!

I'm in Philly and my mommy is in Maryland. We work early so we call each other first thing in the morning so that I can ask her any questions I have from the previous night's reading (not to mention, it holds accountability). I lay in bed with my blackberry and put book, chapter, verse and question in the notepad section. If we are unsure of anything we seek other sources. You learn soooo much that you have glanced or skimmed over in the past.

Be Blessed!

I'm down too! but I just got to Leviticus, so I'll start on day 8 with the rest. I have so many devotionals that I got this year too lol. 2008 is going to be a a year of me working on maintaining a strong relationship with God

I want to try to do this...Im late so I am just going to start on Sunday, January 6th as my Day One to coincide with another activity that I am doing.

Add me too, please. My best friend started doing this on her own last week, and I said I was going to join her. This makes me accountable to her and yall.:grin:

Now I need to play catch-up!

GLAD I'M DOING THIS CHALLENGE. THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS, KBRAGG. SO FAR, SO GOOD W/ ME. SINCE I'VE CUT OUT WATCHING TOO MUCH TV/TALKING ON THE PHONE, I'M AHEAD - CURRENTLY ON DAY 5.

Sorry late posting this:blush: Angel and Mommy, Day 4 Complete!:grin: We're ready to Exodus today! Get it?:lol: Ok yeah, that was corny:look:

:lachen:@kbragg - good try! I have to catch up today; I did work early and stayed late last night and didn't pick up the sword once. But I'm on it while my hair deep conditions! :yep:

Hey!! great challenege! aready started without knowing about this thread. Lately I just been feeling the need to read it and understand it. I heard so many great stories and I want to read an interpret them for myself... I am in!

Last edited:
Ohhh, I am so late on this one. Still want to try though. Should I double up on reading or start from this day on?

I am a little behind, just starting Leviticus today. I will catch up this weekend. I just got the schedule last Thursday or Friday I believe.
ETA: Oh, I just checked the schedule and I am right on time.

Last edited:
Hey ladies, I'm a little behind today:blush: but I will post when I'm caught up (by the end of the day).

I'm playing catch up today. No one is in the office but me and so I'm using my time wisely and reading the Word. I'm sure HR wouldn't like the ways of my time management :spinning:

WOW! I am so loving this challenge. It fits right into one of my goals for 2008, but accelerates the timeline from one year to 90 days! I'm on it! I will start immediately, but will probably only have time to catch up next weekend while my hair is getting braided up. Thanks kbragg for suggesting this challenge!

Back