Read The Bible Cover To Cover In 90 Days Challenge! Join Me!

I'm a newbie but I want to start the challenge on April 1st. I don't know if you have to do anything special to start a challenge :grin: but I've already printed the tracking sheet. This is really great.

Checking in for days 72 & 73!:grin: Got a little behind for a sec, but back in da game yo!:yep:

You ladies that want to start on the 1st, go for it! You can continue in this thread or you can start a new one! This challenge has been a huge blessing to me and has really opened my eyes to who God really is!:yep:

Ummera yeah...I failed :ohwell:. I will be starting over again! :wallbash:

Girl you didn't fail! The only way to fail is no never attempt, to never take a chance. You just learned a lesson. Like for instance, I've learned that it's easier to do my reading first and it sets a positive tone for my day. When I start late in the day, I get "busy" and let life get in the way.

It's like that Fred Hammond songs talks about you know? It's ok to fall down, but we get up!:grin:

Checking in for day 75!:yay:

Last edited:
Checking in for Day 85 & 86!:yay: 1 more day to go (I'll be readinging 87 & 88 tonight and tommorrow!):cool:

Finally! Finished!:yay:clap::yay: Took me 106 days instead of 90 days lol but I still made it! I'm so happy. I've grown quite a bit through this challenge, Learned a lot, grew OUT of a lot of things, and still have so much to learn. I've developed a deep desire to learn more about Biblical History to gain a better understanding of the word i.e. in the context of culture etc. I'll post more tommorrow!:grin:

Finally! Finished!:yay:clap::yay: Took me 106 days instead of 90 days lol but I still made it! I'm so happy. I've grown quite a bit through this challenge, Learned a lot, grew OUT of a lot of things, and still have so much to learn. I've developed a deep desire to learn more about Biblical History to gain a better understanding of the word i.e. in the context of culture etc. I'll post more tommorrow!:grin:

:yep::yep::yep::yep:

:congrats: I am so happy for you. I think I'll do this again soon or explore the different books more in depth.....

Back