Razac perfect for perms products???

Iamnotmyhair

Hello lovely ladies,

I had my first blowout at a dominican salon about two weeks ago and I loved it (although I don't think I will continue to get blow outs every two weeks. I think I will just get the roots blown out to preserve my ends.) The hairdresser suggested I start using the razac perfect for perms hair oil and the razac perfect for perms finishing hairdress. she used them on my hair and they worked great. I was wondering if anyone uses them and what your take on them was??? I want reviews before I spend the cash:lol:

Thanks ladies:)

when i use to go to my dominician stylist-boy i miss her!!-she use to apply the perferct for perms hair dress on different areas of my scalp after she took the rollers out. then she would massage it in. the process felt great. she would then put a dime size about of fantasia polisher for shine. sorry to jump to another product. but the razac was very good imo. it was light and i noticed that my scalp wasnt dry. seating here typing about it-i think im going to take my butt to the bss and buy some.

Thanks for the response girl. That scalp massage sounds good:) Did you get blow outs at the dominican salon you went to and if so, how did your hair fare with them???

Iamnotmyhair said:
Thanks for the response girl. That scalp massage sounds good:) Did you get blow outs at the dominican salon you went to and if so, how did your hair fare with them???

i only got blowouts when my new growth was kicking my a :ohwell: :ohwell: lol! but when i did get them my hair was still healthy and it looked good. on my normal visits i would get it washed/deep con/rollerset/and wrapped. in the summer months i wouldnt wrap my hair. just leave the salon with my hair curled. my stylist did her thang with my hair-that's why im copying everything she use to do until i get back to ny. my suggestion to you is,if you wanna keep going to the dominicians, that's a definite plus. stay away from too many blowouts and curling irons. the things they use in your hair are very good,imo. where is your salon located?

My salon is in Cali. It isnt a dominican salon mostly black but the lady that does my hair is dominican. Thanks for the info girl. Anyone else use razac perfect for perms products??

I have have been using the Razac creme leave-in and hair polish. I really like alll the products they work well form y medium-fine hair texture. I think I will try the oil next.

I used to use the Perfect for Perm leave-in a few years ago. I loved it back then, but I dunno about now. I remember it was very creamy, and used to apply TONS of it everyday. Just make sure you only apply a little, and it should be good! HTH

Iamnotmyhair said:
My salon is in Cali. It isnt a dominican salon mostly black but the lady that does my hair is dominican. Thanks for the info girl. Anyone else use razac perfect for perms products??

My hairdresser use to put some in my hair after she takes out the rollers. It worked really well. One time she used it I let my hair out and it was raining really hard and humid my hair was out and stayed in tip top condition and didn't frizz at all..... I'm getting back on the perfect for perm bandwagon .;)

Back