Razac - Perfect for Perms

I did notice that the leave-in conditioner does not list the ingredients.
frown.gif

Welcome mzcookies! I haven't used this product, but I think I'll try some...thanks for the evaluation.
smile.gif

Has anyone tried the Finishing Cream. And if so, does it contain mineral oil or petroleum?

Thanks in advance,

MissB

I have the leave in, but I don't care for it as much as most of you ladies. It seems to leave my hair kind of gummy.
frown.gif
I suppose I might have used too much.

I also wondered why they don't list the ingredients on the bottle of their products. Although they do put an 800 number on the bottle for questions and comments. Has anyone ever called the number asking about the ingredients?

For all of you wondering where to find the Razac products, you can call the 800# on the back, and they'll give you a list of beauty supplies in your area that sell the items. Where I live, they only sell them in the Asian beauty shops. You can't order directly from the company unless you have a store. I've only been using the lotion, but from reading this thread, I am tempted to try the serum & leave-in.

I called today to inquire about the ingredients in their leave-in conditioner. They are going to mail it to me (I didn't have time to wait). I noticed the ingredients were listed on the lotion, shampoo, finishing creme, conditioner, wrap lotion and the hair oil.

Have you tried diluting it? The first couple of times that I used it, it left white stuff all over my head and my hair felt kind of coated like fabric softener. Once I diluted it with equal parts water, it worked much better.

yes, i works well diluted and straight out the bottle for me. I've been meaning to call and inquire about the ingredients, but i guess i purposely avoided it. Honestly, I'm kind of fearful that I may hrear something i dont want to.....

I bought the leave in yesterday and I didnt like it at all
nono.gif
. I am dissapointed. I like a leave in that softens my hair. I hate to throw it away. Its a big bottle. If anyone wants it please let me know and I will gladly ship it UPS !

I've used to their products in the past, and i'm actually back to one. However, it has a strong odor.

Meg's review of the serum:

Mine's not thick like lotion, but kinda milky looking. Did the salon sell me a diluted bottle?

The odor is slightly chemical, but fades on application. I put it in wet hair in the shower before L'Oreal Vive serum. My hair is softer without being weighed down and pasted to my scalp like when LUST is left in. I highly doubt the dried-in conditioner will cause problems with tangles next conditioner wash. The new growth is still fro-ing the airdried bun, and there are flyaways galore. That's cuz the vive serum isn't as thick as the John Frieda relax serum and doesn't impart as much hold or shine. No smooth finish.

I like the moisture without weight or mineral oil, so I'll use up the Razac leave in conditioner -- with a better serum. Beana, maybe you're getting better results because you're using the Razac serum.

Britt, you didn't like it
shocked.gif
sorry about that! I guess this is a prime example of "What works for one, does not work for all"....

It softens and detangles my hair soo well, no matter what i use (deep protein condit, or moisturizing) I'll gladly take it off your hands at the next meet (if u plan to attend). Try it diluted and see if you like it that way.

Thanks Beana,
It doesnt soften my hair at all
nono.gif
. I am looking forward to another meeting. I will GLADLY save it for u
smile.gif

megonw- yeah the leave in is milky, the serum is nice and thick. I am probably am getting good results because i'm pairing the products like you said.

I actually prefer the usage of the leave in with heat drying (rollersettige). the serum is better for airdrying. Sometimes airdrying doesn't work for me at all
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
Thanks Beana,
It doesnt soften my hair at all
nono.gif
. I am looking forward to another meeting. I will GLADLY save it for u
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, don't forget to post that on the "Board Recommendations that did not work for you" thread!
wink.gif

Tebby

I'm all riled up. The serum isn't retailed in Boston. I called the 800 number and then all the retailers in Boston and Cambridge. Color me annoyed. Where do you people live that you have access to all the good stuff?!

In other news, a 3 pack of Razac Polishing Gloss (6 oz each) from http://www.bhbtrading.8m.com/ is $16. I'd pay $30 for 3 JF relax serums (1.69 oz each). No wonder I ran outta the JF relax texture correcting serum so fast.

Well, I bought the serum and the leave in 2 days ago and used them both. The leave-in...I really liked and will purchase again. The gloss...I loved the way my hair felt when I put it on but by the end of the day my hair felt a little dry. It didn't tame the frizz either. However, I really liked the smell of my hair. I'll keep it and probably buy more, but I think I'll reserve it for times when I wear my hair straight.

Ive been using the Leave-In all week and Im loving it. I put it mostly on my ends then seal in w/ Hot Six oil...great combo!! Wish I knew the ingredients though...

Back