Random Thread for Married Women: Putting your man on the couch

*light up a newport one hunnit*

I've put mine on the sofa plenty of times without saying a word. When he would piss me off...

I would cook a nice pot of great Northern beans with some smoked hocks in a crockpot and finished my dinner off with a tall glass of milk, cuz see, I'm lactose intolerant, but those beans were his favorite chile....

Welp, he was warned when he would walk in the room and my stomach was just a rumblin chile....epic 4th of July explosions....so much so I gassed his happy azzz right onto the sofa without uttering a single syllable.

He neva did catch on, but it worked for me. The dog would lay outside of our bedroom door. Well, he would wimper and follow my old man downstairs. Guess he couldn't take it either. Oooh well!

Last edited:

I've put mine on the sofa plenty of times without saying a word. When he would piss me off...

I would cook a nice pot of great Northern beans with some smoked hocks in a crockpot and finished my dinner off with a tall glass of milk, cuz see, I'm lactose intolerant, but those beans were his favorite chile....

Welp, he was warned when he would walk in the room and my stomach was just a rumblin chile....epic 4th of July explosions....so much so I gassed his happy azzz right onto the sofa without uttering a single syllable.

He neva did catch on, but it worked for me. The dog would lay outside of our bedroom door. Well, he would wimper and follow my old man downstairs. Guess he couldn't take it either. Oooh well!

:lachen: :rofl:

It never really worked. I tend to walk away when mad but DH doesn't understand giving space. I would usually head to the couch he follows soon after. He just doesn't go away. So I end up trying to ignore him in bed until morning but he waits until i fall asleep and cuddles. Starts apologising immediately I'm up.

Men can be annoying he claims he is always the one to apologise but he tends to be the one doing/saying dumb things to make me mad/react. I grew up talking about issues. His family dynamic is the opposite, they got issues:look:

Eeeeeeeeewwwwww I would give you the room too:lol:

Nah...my DH ain't having it. But he has NEVER made me sleep on the couch....
HE has voluntarily moved into the guest room these last few months....because our baby girl took over in the master. He always coming in checking on us and tucking us in and stealing kisses tho. I'm breastfeeding and he brings me a drink too or if baby girl won't sleep I'll yell into the monitor and he comes in like Superman and sings her to sleep.

Laaaaawd The screaming I'm doing!

I put myself on the couch sometimes when he's snoring too loud. I can't deal :lol: Other than that we always sleep in the same bed. Angry or not

My FH and I (we live together) don't subscribe to that nonsense lol. We've never had an argument that was ever THAT serious (or we don't take it THAT seriously), but we both agree that we are two grown adults. Unless someone is sick, we sleep in the same bed errynight.

Back