Random Hair thoughts for April come on in.

I think I just mixed the DC/Pre-poo of all time.
I had about 2-3oz. of Silicon Mix left so I added:

- HH
- Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Cond.
- VO5 Split Ends Cond.
- Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Cond.
- NTM Daily Deep Cond. (the very last of it & yes I cut the top of the bottle off; it was that serious)
- A squirt of Vitamin E Oil stuff from the BSS (it's really a mix of diff. oils but it rocks)
- A squirt of Grapeseed Oil

I swooshed it around and slapped it in my transitioning 19 week post hair. Be still, my heart. My nappiness practically melted away when I put it in. The softness! The slip! My goodness, I can't take this kind of pressure. I can't wait to see what happens when I wash. I decided to use all new products tonight. I think my hair is in a rut, as far as products go. So yes, I'm switching it up. Wish me luck. :yep:

I have to cut off more hair but I'll wait until it grows out more.

I'm thinking about usign super because I'm tried of people thinking I wear a press.

.i now officially love airdrying
.i need an inch more of hair this month
.why does bsl look soo long in my siggy pic?

Some folks take the bunning thing too far...

I saw a chick that had a bun that looked similar to this alien's head in the train station last night (it was all I could think of... Alien)...I must've stared at her head for at least a full minute until she was out of eyesight....

2PackAlienWarriorLoose1b.jpg

Some folks take the bunning thing too far...

I saw a chick that had a bun that looked similar to this alien's head in the train station last night (it was all I could think of... Alien)...I must've stared at her head for at least a full minute until she was out of eyesight....

2PackAlienWarriorLoose1b.jpg

:lachen::lachen:

Randomness..

Today I bought this "soy sauce" that has like 16 amino acids in it.

Should I apply it on my scalp or....eat it...or both.. :perplexed

booga booga BOOGA!

ok i'll stop now :sad:

[gone to do a hair treatment]

How come .. exactly 24 HOURS after I co-wash does my new growth go from wavy/crinkles .. to a brillo pad ? It is SO DRY....

-my hair is growing, i just wasn't retaining the length
-will I loose all of my progress if I spend the summer in braids?
-I really want to get braids cause I am tired of my hair
-I want a pibbs but I can't afford it right now
-PLEASE Lord let me get at least close to BSL by the end of the year!
-My hair loves the Africa's best Leave in Liquid Mayo. Feels like silk
-Let me stock up on the Africa's best before they decide to DC that too
-I need to get my hands on some more CON Green...

I need a transition buddy.
Everytime I get close to 4 months I end up relaxing.
My last relaxer was last month so I'm new in the game.
I can't wait for more new growth. :grin:

Why is it that when I'm at work I can't stay off LHCF?

Why are people so concerned with what others do with their hair. I had my hair in a single braid 2 days ago and this lady wearing a jacked up wig made a comment about my hair. She wanted to know what was going on with 'this'. But today I have my hair flat-ironed and she was all in my face telling me how pretty my hair is. I didnt know I had to be America's next top model to sit in a cubicle all day. lol.. anyways, who wants to be my transition buddy?

The weather warming up

I noticed a difference and an improvement in my hair when I braid instead of twist at night. The twist always come undone.

I should braid damp hair in two french braids and seal with castor oil and wrap hair with silk scarf at night. Why wasn't I doing this sooner? Hmmm, I always fall asleep on couch in the living room.

Why wo'nt I stay off of LHCF long enough to work on my fotki?

I never knew my hair could feel this soft, I can't stop touching it.

I wonder how long I can go without flat ironing my hair.

Why didn't I put on my head scarf last night?

I'm not buying anymore products for my hair until I use what I have.

I think I've finally found what works for me.

Back