Question

Some women are idiots. Harsh but true. Why would a woman go through all of that and at the end of the day ....or decades :rolleyes:...then wonder what went wrong when HE finally leaves her. She is 40 years old (or darn near) and should know better.

Believing lies? Hoping something will change? Even outside of the context of a romantic relationship we do it. Aren't we waiting on Jesus to come? Ok ok ok I am semi joking lmao but for real though people believe what they want and we ALL do it in someway or another. When that belief no longer serves her, she will change, u'll see. When ur in, u just can't see the trees man.

I can't judge her....been there too! Lmao!

Also a woman should never forsake her family for a man. Never? why? Because if things go left then who does she have? Especially if the man knows this. He was literally her everything :sad:.He kept his support system intact. So now she has to go hear I told you so from her family. Then she has to try to fix the relationships she messed up. She needs/needed a support system.

I would say a balance is needed. I know people who put their family before their spouses and those marriages never lasted either. What spouse u know wants to feel like they don't come first? I'd be out....I think.

People need to be honest about their feelings. If you are no longer happy in a relationship, it should be communicated. Many of men KNOW they want out, but never admit it. They hold on and suck the life out of a woman and then move on when the next one comes along. I have yet to meet a man who is courageous enough to leae without another person playing a part. He knew how she felt and continued sleeping with her. How did he expect her not to continue to think in relationship terms. Men are so silly at times. Oh...saw him out this weekend and dude was as happy go lucky. He ain't got no worries.

Back