Question For Those That Swirl

Well I'm married but swirled. For me the answer is/was no. I like good looking men that have a manly vibe. I don't care where he's from or his background but I can say I've never got that vibe from 100% East Asian men, but I assume that they are out there.

@CaraWalker ,

So far in my short dating history I have dated Jamaicans, Haitians, Dominicans, Nicaraguans, Trinidadians, and American Whites. I seem to attract Haitian men like bees to a fresh pot of harvested southern honey :)

I will say this since everyone keeps mentioning American whites versus Europeans, the few German I've made friends with here at university sure took quite well to me :lachen: This one German guy was always so sweet and friendly saying I had a nice smile and paying compliments. He was pretty handsome and tall too :)

I havent been keeping up with this thread, just catching the tail end but errr someone dated a real live full blood Native American??? like the two feathers straight off the reservation kind?

Where in the world did you find him?

I dont think I've ever met anyone, male or female, who's sole ethnicity happened to NA. I've met a few mixed with white and a few mixed with black like my Grandfather and his brothers but never anyone that's been just Native American. Random post I know. Scrolling through posts it just caught me off guard like a unicorn sighting. NAs are like dinosaurs, practically extinct. lol

I havent been keeping up with this thread, just catching the tail end but errr someone dated a real live full blood Native American??? like the two feathers straight off the reservation kind?

Where in the world did you find him?

I dont think I've ever met anyone, male or female, who's sole ethnicity happened to NA. I've met a few mixed with white and a few mixed with black like my Grandfather and his brothers but never anyone that's been just Native American. Random post I know. Scrolling through posts it just caught me off guard like a unicorn sighting. NAs are like dinosaurs, practically extinct. lol

idk if there has been dilution somewhere down the line but yes, he is actually native american, from a tribe and everything. he's from buffalo. moved here for school and stayed.

there also used to be a native american man who lived on the block behind me. unfortunately he was an alcoholic.

edit: the sex was amazing in every way possible (physical, mental, emotional), he was about 6'1, very good looking, and yes had a large wang. fml.

Last edited:
Don't really like Arabs or Indians. No south Asians like Vietnamese. Indian accents are the worst. They just aren't sexy and always sound angry. It makes me think of old grumpy men with round pale bellies. Koreans can be attractive but I wouldn't date.

No Italians, Spaniards, Portuguese or Greeks, Latinos from anywhere, or Russians.

No one raised in a patriarchal culture, no hardcore Christians. Mormons freak me out. No to Islam. No republicans.

Not even Dominican men?? They are usually tall (over 5'10) and oh so sexy. ...so I've heard. :look:

Girl... I love me some Dominican men even though they're EVIL they use their good looks and charm to commit heinous crimes. They're not good at being monogamous at ALL. All of the Dominican women I know warn me but I'm hardheaded and don't listen and almost all of them refuse to date or marry a Dominican.

No republicans.
I judge everybody but I give a very special rotating 360 degree side eye to black folks who date white republicans. That's why I got nothing to say in them Tia and Tamara threads. I couldn't tell you which one is married to the Fox news dude but not only do I consider her trash, but I judge the sister married to a black dude for not intervening or at least hinting at disapproval. She can support her sister and still side eye this dude in pics. IJS.

I can't really think of a group I would be completely against dating but in general I prefer Black and Hispanic men, but usually Afro-Latino men. I'm not as attracted to the Mestizo look that's common with a lot of Mexicans/Central/South Americans. It's weird because I find Native American men from North America to be very attractive though. I also am not as attracted to White Hispanics too because they're pretty much like White Americans but just speak Spanish. I do enjoy some Pitbull and William Levy though :love: then again I have a thing for Cubans. I will say that the Guido type Italian men are not attractive to me at all and are grossly obnoxious. Unfortunately most Italian men I see in NYC fall into that category, but the ones I've seen from Italy are attractive. I've always found Polynesian men to be super sexy I wish there were more on the East Coast.

Yes. Yes they are all here :lick:

They are very family oriented and work super hard. Unfortunately for us outsiders they very much stick to their own.

Oh and folks think WE talk about white ppl? Omg. Let's just say they generally think the world would be better without them :look:

It brings me great sorrow to cosign this, but I think you are right. I was recently on the West Coast and changed the zip on my dating profile. I reached out to not 1 but 2 and got no response. :look: Like, not even a hello. A no response for me is a guy responding but I have to do all the work then I politely take a hint. Guess who's crossing Hawaii off the list of places I want to visit. :lol:

white and latino. they are completely invisible to me and im not sure why they exist.

i don't consider myself a "swirler" cuz i tend to date ppl who look like me regardless of race and i can never relate to the black/white ir discussions.

It brings me great sorrow to cosign this, but I think you are right. I was recently on the West Coast and changed the zip on my dating profile. I reached out to not 1 but 2 and got no response. :look: Like, not even a hello. A no response for me is a guy responding but I have to do all the work then I politely take a hint. Guess who's crossing Hawaii off the list of places I want to visit. :lol:
Really? On the army base (growing up) there were a bunch of samoan guys and they were drooling over themselves to date me. I over heard one for instance telling my brother how beautiful I was and how he wanted to date me. My brother was telling him I couldn't date and blocking me :lol: I had a strict daddy. I was 15 at the time and he was 17. By the time I turned 16 he graduated..sigh. He was gorgeous. I guess they're not Hawaiian but I consider them cousins, Samoa.

At any rate, I thought Samoan guys loved black women. At least that's the impression I got from the guys who were after me when I was younger....

Oh and I'm not swirling now but have swirled and don't care one way or another about it for the future. Have no problem with it. My ex fiance was black (Hatian American) but again I don't care the color...I care about the heart, mind, soul. I judge people on their individual personalities, and intelligence plus a guy who can make me laugh, has manners, and treats me right. I have to be attracted to them in some way of course but it's not about skin color

They of course have to have it together and not be racist (and we know that a racist will still date you and say ish like : you're not like all the other black people as if that's a compliment :look: )

Really? On the army base (growing up) there were a bunch of samoan guys and they were drooling over themselves to date me. I over heard one for instance telling my brother how beautiful I was and how he wanted to date me. My brother was telling him I couldn't date and blocking me :lol: I had a strict daddy. I was 15 at the time and he was 17. By the time I turned 16 he graduated..sigh. He was gorgeous. I guess they're not Hawaiian but I consider them cousins, Samoa.

At any rate, I thought Samoan guys loved black women. At least that's the impression I got from the guys who were after me when I was younger....

I have always known Samoans, Tongans, and Filipinos to be open to dating Black. Much more than other Asian nationalities.

here is a cheat sheet to telling the difference between chinese, Japanese, and korean men (idk about the women cause aint nobody thinking bout them hose)

japanese men tend to have less dense hair, longer faces, and wider noses. they also tend to be taller with proportionately slender bodies.

koreans tend to have very square faces and jaws. noses are often shaped like a piece of popcorn. anecdotally, they also seem less likely to grow their hair long(?) and more likely to wear glasses.

chinese seem to have the deepest "yellow" undertones and the most pronounced monolids. they also seem to have have the densest hair.

:dead:

Let me break it down by ethnicity: No Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Haitians, AA's, Mexicans, Ukranians, Polish, Germans, British, Irish, Italians, Cubans, Native Americans, Indians, Arabs, Antiguans, Trinidadians, Chinese, Korean, Nepalis, Tobagans, Samoans, Tongans, Nicaraguans, Guatemalans, Panamanians, Hondurans, Scandinavians (Swedes, Danes, Norwegians, etc.), Spaniards, French, Kenyans or Dutch. No American Born Caribbean descendants.

No Jehovah's Witnessses or Christians or Hindus.

LOL I actually have a date with a Chinese guy/friend tomorrow. This is highly uncomfortable/awkward for me.

I judge everybody but I give a very special rotating 360 degree side eye to black folks who date white republicans. That's why I got nothing to say in them Tia and Tamara threads. I couldn't tell you which one is married to the Fox news dude but not only do I consider her trash, but I judge the sister married to a black dude for not intervening or at least hinting at disapproval. She can support her sister and still side eye this dude in pics. IJS.
But then..it's often the white republicans who are open to swirling. And I don't mean to fulfill some slave master fantasy; they legit want to know you or like you. It's the weirdest thing.

Don't really like Arabs or Indians. No south Asians like Vietnamese. Indian accents are the worst. They just aren't sexy and always sound angry. It makes me think of old grumpy men with round pale bellies. Koreans can be attractive but I wouldn't date.

No Italians, Spaniards, Portuguese or Greeks, Latinos from anywhere, or Russians.

No one raised in a patriarchal culture, no hardcore Christians. Mormons freak me out. No to Islam. No republicans.
Just creeping here, but dang that's a lot of deal breakers. Not judging just wow.

I'm open to pretty much anything excluding central Americans. I find the culture fascinating but they just aren't my cup of tea look-wise.

Back