Question For Those That Swirl

CaraWalker

:look:

while being honest but not necessarily politically correct

is there any race of men that you have no interest in dating?

not that you don't come across or not that doesn't seem interested in you but one that you would not really be feeling?

No Indians for any reason under any circumstance. as if thats a surprise. :rolleyes:

No Middle Easterners or Islamic religions of any kind.

Mexicans (but other Latin speaking cultures may be ok)

The rest is not considered for serious relationships but dating maybe:

Im iffy with Jews.

If I may divide up white cultures: no Frenchmen (tried it), no boorish Italians (tried it), no Greeks (they really believe they're all white so thats closer to a no).

Im kinda interested in trying out a Pacific Islander. They seem interesting....:look:

Mixed men. I can usually look and say "that guys cute looking", but generally I tend not to be strongly attracted to biracials, or multi racials very often.

My FH is mixed though lol.

Why?

Youre pretty self-aware so I'm sure you have a complete reason for your thoughts. lol

Why?

Youre pretty self-aware so I'm sure you have a complete reason for your thoughts. lol

Lol.

I'm thinking maybe in terms of first impressions I prefer men to seem strongly and unmistakeably one race. Key word is strong I suppose if I equate that to more masculine. All this "what are you" ambiguity and "a bit of this and a bit of that" often kills my fire a bit.

I like good looking men from all groups I can think of. Mixed is just my least favourite usuallly lol.
Eta: Not sure that is a good theory I prefer monoracial looking men, women and babies, so not sure it's to do with masculinity. I'm drawn to stronger looks with no question marks.

Last edited:
Lol.

I'm thinking maybe in terms of first impressions I prefer men to seem strongly and unmistakeably one race. Key word is strong I suppose if I equate that to more masculine. All this "what are you" ambiguity and "a bit of this and a bit of that" often kills my fire a bit.

I like good looking men from all groups I can think of. Mixed is just my least favourite usuallly lol.

I really don't like mixed guys either. I don't want my spouse to have 20 different races, or even more than one. I wouldn't care if he had ties to multiple countries though. I just need him to be one race though.

I go through periods where I become really pro black and this is one of them.

I think I could date a dark skin asian, not sure on Indian yet, depends on various things but there are a lot of south asian countries. I would love a pacific islander and I could definitly date someone from the middle east.

I only want to date people who have dark skin.

Lol.

for some reason I prefer racially ambiguous the most :lol: im sure if I delved into it I could come up with soms reasons why.

they aren't actually biracial/mixed (i dont think ive ever gone out with a biracial guy unless that vietnamese dude i went out with was mixed with white) i just can't tell what they are at first look. guy i really liked when i first met him i thought he was mexican. turned out he was native american. which was lucky/unlucky because i wouldnt have liked him long term if it turned out he was mexican :lol:

Last edited:
No Indians for any reason under any circumstance. as if thats a surprise. :rolleyes:

No Middle Easterners or Islamic religions of any kind.

Mexicans (but other Latin speaking cultures may be ok)

The rest is not considered for serious relationships but dating maybe:

Im iffy with Jews.

If I may divide up white cultures: no Frenchmen (tried it), no boorish Italians (tried it), no Greeks (they really believe they're all white so thats closer to a no).

Im kinda interested in trying out a Pacific Islander. They seem interesting....:look:

guy I went out with recently, I could not tell what his background is. he asked about mine :rolleyes: so I asked about his. he said white. :look: no you aint :lol: im like what kind of white? he said boring, regular, then eastern european. im like what, the caucus?

so what was he?

See, thats what I mean! That side of Europe act like the Moors werent traipsing all up and down that countryside mingling with their ancestors.

The bestest Europeans I dated were dutch (almost east euro but not quite! very masculine), Irish and Scottish. However I know irish and Scots can be very racist.

Its funny cuz regular American Anglos I know say that EasternEuropeans are weird too.

guy I went out with recently, I could not tell what his background is. he asked about mine :rolleyes: so I asked about his. he said white. :look: no you aint :lol: im like what kind of white? he said boring, regular, then eastern european. im like what, the caucus?

so what was he?

you know what ima say tho...

hispanic :look:

nothing about hispanic culture appeals to me, for some reason i just do not feel hispanic/mexican/latino culture. and the men are usually ******* short.

Not even Dominican men?? They are usually tall (over 5'10) and oh so sexy. ...so I've heard. :look:

See, thats what I mean! That side of Europe act like the Moors werent traipsing all up and down that countryside mingling with their ancestors.

The bestest Europeans I dated were dutch (almost east euro but not quite! very masculine), Irish and Scottish. However I know irish and Scots can be very racist.

Its funny cuz regular American Anglos I know say that EasternEuropeans are weird too.

its funny because you want to say there is no hierarchy of whites but the fact that they go so hard to identify as simply "white" telegraphs that they buy into it. blonde haired sunshine america probably doesn't view them as the same as them.

in the grand scheme of things i've probably really had hit or miss luck dating plain white americans, and it's not really my preference. it can be hard to tease out because most of the time all of the experiences get lumped under simple "IRD" but if i felt like going through it and separating the experiences, i don't think white american men on average give me what i'm looking for. i've had better experiences with younger ones than those my age. and foreign european men generally always treated me a notch above well, but i don't enjoy foreign accents :lol: it's a stupid thing but it takes me out of it a little. the closest hybrid would be the russian jew i messed with for awhile.

I know this is kinda OT from your topic, but yes theres a definite hierarchy amongst thevwhites. As someone who's been around ~70% white population, Ive noticed that the Scandinavian types are near the top of the food chain. And if someone is actually Scandinavian Anglos are in awe and practically bow down.

On topic:
scandanavians are nice to date too. Very low key. Like their drink and weed. But i would marry one.

its funny because you want to say there is no hierarchy of whites but the fact that they go so hard to identify as simply "white" telegraphs that they buy into it. blonde haired sunshine america probably doesn't view them as the same as them.

in the grand scheme of things i've probably really had hit or miss luck dating plain white americans, and it's not really my preference. it can be hard to tease out because most of the time all of the experiences get lumped under simple "IRD" but if i felt like going through it and separating the experiences, i don't think white american men on average give me what i'm looking for. i've had better experiences with younger ones than those my age. and foreign european men generally always treated me a notch above well, but i don't enjoy foreign accents :lol: it's a stupid thing but it takes me out of it a little. the closest hybrid would be the russian jew i messed with for awhile.

no, i know there's definitely a hierarchy, cause i didnt consider him to be white :lol: to me that's not a bad thing but unfortunately to them... oh well

i dont even know what scandinavian is :lol: so i guess it's safe to say i haven't come across any of those

no, i know there's definitely a hierarchy, cause i didnt consider him to be white :lol: to me that's not a bad thing but unfortunately to them... oh well

i dont even know what scandinavian is :lol: so i guess it's safe to say i haven't come across any of those

:lachen:
scandanavians are Swedish, Danish, Finnish. :look: ugh... super white

Come to think of it, I have reeeaaallly been around :giggle: thank god im on dating hiatus :lol: ... such a heaux :rofl:

Back