Queen_T's new highlights!! :)

You know how long I've been waiting for new pics. It looks great on you.

I got highlights on Friday :). I’m so happy, because she (Maricel) did such a wonderful job! This has to be the only time I’ve ever had such a wonderful experience in a salon. I went to my regular Dominican salon, but I usually only go once a year for a trim. Even with her lack of English and my little Spanish, things went very smooth and she did everything I told her to do, to a tee and without a without fuss. She matched my highlights EXACTLY to the swatch in the book, rollerset, blew me out, did a teeny trim (really), pin curled and styled.

From the moment I walked in the door to the minute I left, she gave me her undivided attention :yep:. Even when her phone rang, she would utter in Spanish, “I’m working, I’m working! Bye!”

SO really likes too. He wanted to color alll night!! :blush:

So without further ado (oh, this is my styling the next day):

I'm 14wks post....

356632834.jpg

356632749.jpg

356632816.jpg

EXCELLENT JOB!!!!!
I was just thinking that I wanted to get some highlights on friday. I'm just unsure of what color highlights.

You know how long I've been waiting for new pics. It looks great on you.

Thanks Quest & Everybody!!! :bighug:

I'm answering PM's as fast as I can so please bear with me. :) I'm outta town on a business trip and just got a chance to sit down. Oh, I'll probably be snappin pics from boredom in the hotel (when I'm not gamblin my money away, yeah you know where I am :grin::grin:), so I might update my fotki while I'm here. :wink2:

Sweetest regards,
queen_t :)

you should be ashamed of yourself..........darnit, now i gotta call my stylist(i miss her, havent been to her since december) and make an appoint ment to get highlights.

i used to get them all the time (done by her. and she does an amazing job) before i found this site and started doing my hair myself. so i let them grow out. but now you got me wanting them back. so i will get them friday lol.

you should be ashamed of yourself..........darnit, now i gotta call my stylist(i miss her, havent been to her since december) and make an appoint ment to get highlights.

i used to get them all the time (done by her. and she does an amazing job) before i found this site and started doing my hair myself. so i let them grow out. but now you got me wanting them back. so i will get them friday lol.

UH OH!!!

:grin: Be sure to post pics! :grin:

IDK what part of FL you're in, but they are literally EVERYWHERE here. I think other than NYC, this is the easiest place to find them :yep:

...East Central Florida...I got NUTHIN. I've heard of (1) in Orlando called Salon Dominicano. Approx 1 yr ago, they were gettin rave reviews. But as recently as February of 2009.....let's just the reviews haven't been pretty.:nono::nono::nono:

Your hair's so gorgeous that I'm seriously hating right now. I WANT GORGEOUS HIGHLIGHTED HAIR TOO!!! Your second picture is gonna be used as my inspiration. Sheer perfection.

Why in the devil did I come in THIS thread...ugh! Well you're hair is gorgeous! But you are making me want hi lights and I'm trying not too! I finally just grew out some...man, did I say your hair is gorgeous!! Oh and you're so pretty too!

I got highlights on Friday :). I’m so happy, because she (Maricel) did such a wonderful job! This has to be the only time I’ve ever had such a wonderful experience in a salon. I went to my regular Dominican salon, but I usually only go once a year for a trim. Even with her lack of English and my little Spanish, things went very smooth and she did everything I told her to do, to a tee and without a without fuss. She matched my highlights EXACTLY to the swatch in the book, rollerset, blew me out, did a teeny trim (really), pin curled and styled.

From the moment I walked in the door to the minute I left, she gave me her undivided attention :yep:. Even when her phone rang, she would utter in Spanish, “I’m working, I’m working! Bye!”

SO really likes too. He wanted to color alll night!! :blush:

So without further ado (oh, this is my styling the next day):

I'm 14wks post....

Oh my lawd!! This is exactly the color that I want!! Geesh..I finally settled on coloring a wig last night, but I come in this thread and see your beautiful color. I'm so torn!

If someone with black hair was to get this color, would they have to color their hair brown first and then get the highlights? Does anyone know?

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!This is the best set of highlights that I have seen!!!! Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE DID A GREAT JOB!

Absolutely STUNNING. I may have to make a trip down to FL in a year or two...gotta get the length first! You're now on my hair inspirations list. :yep:

I don't know if I responded to this thread but giirrrlll your hair is the business! absolutely beautiful and the color looks wonderful w/ your skin tone...

Back