Queen_T's new highlights!! :)

Well, it's pretty much hair bleach and foil paper. She hand paints the bleach on, wraps the pieces in foil (to lift the color), and waits until the hair is the right shade. She impressed me with the exact matching. That's some skill right thurr! :yep: (Trust me, I've been coloring since 19).

The last stylist that did this process on my 100% relaxed hair it fell out. Every piece that he wrapped in foil snapped off :(... hard lesson learned, but I know that my hair can not handle permanent color.

I got a black rinse yesterday, instead.

YOUR HAIR IS STRONG, HEALTHY AND THE COLOR IS SO PRETTY!!!

My dear, all I have to say is, you look magnificent! You and the stylist made a great decision in choosing the color. It adds to and compliements your beauty. Congrats on your new look.

Your hair is always gorgeous! Always on point. I love the highlights. Just beautiful. This deserves to be on a box of hair color somewhere...or in a magazine. Get it girl!

Simply beautiful!!! Now, I really love those. THOSE are the kind of highlights that I like. She did an excellent job and they look absolutely lovely on you!!

fab job on the color.. the stylist is indeed talented..you look gorgeous.. keep the pics coming, and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Back