Progress Pics

trampoline.gif

Girl it is getting SO long! Woo Hoo!!!!!! It looks gorgeous as always with the healthy bling bling shine and all
smile.gif

Yes, very nice photos of hair. You have a nice shin. Good job on keeping your ends healthy
weird.gif

I HOPE you'll be the next feature of the month.
Keep it Up!

God Bless

clap.gif
clap.gif
Guuuuuurl your hair is the bomb digity boombastic gurl it's fantastic.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
you'll be bra strp b4 you know it.

Thanks so much for the kind responses guys...

smile.gif

SG - the pics was actually BEFORE the trim.
smile.gif
It's only about a centemeter shorter. my Dominican stylist actually uses the word "dust" to describe her trims - so I'm happy I have her. She truly understands the meaning of a trim - which I know you can appreciate as our SHS advocate.
laugh.gif

Newgrowth - I actually had the honor of being FOT in Fall of 2002.
smile.gif
I hope many of ourlovely heads of hair here get a shot. I've had mine.

Jen Jen - which color do you mean - the really really red one? Or the more bronze one...girl it was a process all around. I'll explain when I get out of class.

Britty - yup - that's a full blow out. When I do my hair at home I just set and wrap - and it comes out like the T&T Bronze pics - a little more "poofy" but straight and smooth just the same. most of the time I only let them do my roots and while it's as straight as the progress pic - it's somewhere between a full blowout and a home set.

Lee - Awww shucks...
blush.gif
Thank you. That means a lot. I've been feeling a little tubby - and not so cute.
ohwell.gif
But I'm happy with my hair!
grin.gif

Dutchess - you CAN have hair like that! that's why I posted pics - my start pic left much to be desired. The health progress is what I'm most proud of. hard work and diligence chica - you'll get there. Keep plugging!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
QVEE said:
clap.gif
clap.gif
Guuuuuurl your hair is the bomb digity boombastic gurl it's fantastic.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
you'll be bra strp b4 you know it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that's right QVEE she is definitely one of my hairspirations!!!
grin.gif

Is your hair a weave? is what you will be hearing. It looks really good and healthy. The most recent pic looks really full like it is a wig. I love the the lighther color as well. But either shade looks really good on you. The most important thing is how healthy your hair is. What is the 365 day challenge again? If I could get length and the thickness as you did, I would be a happy camper. Looking good, chica!

WOW.HAIR TWIN TRACY
Your hair is the BOMB you have made great progress.
clap.gif

YOU know I keep up with your product reviews.
laugh.gif

Tracey, you have come such a long way! Keep up the good work. You'll be waist length in no time
smile.gif

Ahh Tracy, your hair is spot on. The colour is so lovely, forget about the uneven colour and your hair looks so silky. Congratulations on your achievement Tracy. Look forward to your updates.

Tracy---I love your hair even more than I did before!!! (I guess cuz there's more to love now!
smile.gif
:grin )Congratulations!!!

daviine

Thanks again lovies.
smile.gif

Adrienne - I'm just trying to keep up with MY hair idols - you, SG, Anakalia, Hairlove....and many many more.

I give credit to this and former hair boards. All of the consistent help and advice and talking through what works and what doesn't - invaluable info...

Labett - stay tuned. My renunciation of Pjdom my be derailed - I recently tried Redken Butter Treat...off the CHIIZAIN - ya heard!
grin.gif

Reviews to come...
smile.gif

Sbaker - funny you say that because many people INSIST I have a wig. Not so much a weave - but a wig more specifically. It's come to grow on me as a compliment.
laugh.gif
I've taken to getting my human contact fixes by letting people feel my scalp to see it's all mine...

Hey - whatever works...
laugh.gif

Pretty hair and you're pretty too!
clap.gif
Congrats on your progress. I can't wait to see your next set of hair pics.

Someone has booo-ti-FULL hair and it's Tracy!
clap.gif
I've always loved your hair and it gets even more gorgeous-er and gorgeous-er everytime I see it!
laugh.gif
I know gorgeous-er isn't a real word but it's the only word to decribe your lovely hair!
smile.gif

wow
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
your hair is absolutely beautiful!!!
you've been such progress form your first pic to now that it truly gives me hope
notworthy.gif
cause I also feel my hair grows slowly.

how often do you wash a week and what is your exact regime?
smile.gif

Thanks Megon...how did the touch up go?

I just want you to know I had similar problems with underprocessing with the PCJ - andI also ended up having to relax sooner than normal - at 6 weeks. I used Bantu which STILL didn't take very well.

I'm biting the bullet - I ordered some Elucence.

This is the first time I've looked at your album in a while and the first words out of my mouth were "OH MY GOSH!" Really, your hair has grown so much. It's sooo beautiful too. Forgive me right now, but I am so jealous!!! Congrats girl, your hair is beautiful and about this time next year I'm expecting to see a new thread of your updated waist length pics.

Tracy, I almost broke my finger getting to this album when I saw your name
laugh.gif
. Your hair is absolutely beautiful and the color is divine. Keep up the good work.

Back