PrissiSippi aka SimpleKomplexity Big Chops

I saw that yesterday. I love that upclose pic of your new big chop in the cute stripped shirt. Your makeup is on point and the bc really brings out your beautiful eyes. Hell your overall beauty lil mama. Congrats on the BC. You are rocking that twa!!!!

Never thought I'd see the day. I took down my box braids and previously I had colored my hair. Now i know My hair does NOT take color well. I really didn't have any choice but to cut because some spots had completely broken off.

I cut all the long relaxed hair i had left and the pic below is all that i had :(

I just trimmed it up and will probably go to super cuts to get them to even it up.

I guess 2013 really is the year of new beginnings!!
Yep! :yep: I do believe I claimed this as the year of New Beginnings a few days before the year came in. and ooooooooo. I gotta pay closer attention to my timeline. I didn't even know you BC'd congrats!

Hey I was wondering what happened to you! Welcome back and congrats!
same here

Your Avatar rings true....Beauty and Brains (With a purpose!). Congrats on all you have accomplished. Its great to have you back on board. The TWA looks amazing on you and yes it does bring out your pretty eyes.

Wishing you many more beautiful things for the future.

I'm glad to see you back SK!! Congrats on your BC! You achieved so much in so little time and that is a great accomplishment! Much luck and love on your new hair journey...!

Congrats on all your accomplishments! YourBC suits you so well! I haven't been around in awhile myself but it's great to know that you are doing well!

Back