Pretty people get cheated on too!

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Do anyone believe that it doesn't matter what you look like, you can be the most beautifulest person in the world and you can still be cheated on, or be treated like crap?

and what makes the other want to cheat?

I still think you are Plenty :yep:.

Looks don't prevent a person from cheating. Look at Halle. Almost every man she's been with has cheated on her or beat her

On the flip side there are some super unattractive people that have the most devoted spouses/partners. Looks fade in time and what really matters is what's on the inside.

I was going to say the exact same thing...Halle Berry. Shes' one of the most beautiful women in the world (IMO), but she still ended up with a loser guy who cheated on her (not just once!) multiple times! :nono: Don't even get me started on her past relationship with David Justice... :(

Other examples:
-Jennifer Aniston
-Jackie Kennedy
-Princess Diana
-Britney Spears

That just goes to show you, that it doesn't matter how much money, fame, or beauty you possess, you can STILL be cheated on, or treated like crap. :(

Looks don't prevent a person from cheating. Look at Halle. Almost every man she's been with has cheated on her or beat her

On the flip side there are some super unattractive people that have the most devoted spouses/partners. Looks fade in time and what really matters is what's on the inside.

Quit following her around!:lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: She can def start some threads. I think she has Adequate and GG beat.

Men get bored period. If you are bringing no more to the table than a pretty face, it can happen. JMO.

Did she confirm idenity yet for you:lachen::lachen:

We all know about Halle Berry, and other famous people. What about when you walk down the street, or people you know in your circle of friends and family (someone who's not famous) gets cheated on? They do everything right, but what makes a man want to cheat, or women?

And whats makes someone get bored of a relationship?

Opinions please!

Men get bored period. If you are bringing no more to the table than a pretty face, it can happen. JMO.

Whooaa. Even if you ARE bringing more to the table than a pretty face, it can happen. Most (if not all) men cheat for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with the woman they are in a relationship with.

We all know about Halle Berry, and other famous people. What about when you walk down the street, or people you know in your circle of friends and family (someone who's not famous) gets cheated on? They do everything right, but what makes a man want to cheat, or women?

Opinions please!

Who said they had to be bored? Some men cheat because they think it's manly. Some cheat because they think the next vagina is gonna be better. Because that woman is pretty. MOST TIMES IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WOMAN HE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH.

Opinions please!

Sassyb4Classy

You need to start another thread for that answer. Now I am being nosey. You are plenty.........OH my Gawd:lachen:

Whooaa. Even if you ARE bringing more to the table than a pretty face, it can happen. Most (if not all) men cheat for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with the woman they are in a relationship with.

You are absolutely correct. But there are some women who feel that their looks alone should prevent any man from going anywhere. Then when he cheats on her with what she considers to be a less attractive woman, then she's left wondering what went wrong.

IMO, all men are capable of cheating. I think it is just a matter of him weighing what he has to lose and if it is worth it.

Sassyb4Classy

You need to start another thread for that answer. Now I am being nosey. You are plenty.........OH my Gawd:lachen:

Stop trying to take my credit :blush: :grin: Do I get to select a prize? If so, I want a Pibbs 514! Someone PM me for my mailing address :grin:

....and as the famous saying goes....

"Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a man who is tired of f***ing her!" :lachen:

Back