Pretty AnntoiNet's Silk Hair Lingerie

Oooh ladies who are ordering the beanies please send your feedback :) I really won't one but I am still debating.

Are you planning to use it as a wig cap too? I really hope this works out for me. I have a satin one now but a silk one seems like it would be even better. The only thing I'm worried about would the silk be hotter under the wig? I guess I'll find out soon enough.

[USER=32271 said:
Chameleonchick[/USER];15632363]Are you planning to use it as a wig cap too? I really hope this works out for me. I have a satin one now but a silk one seems like it would be even better. The only thing I'm worried about would the silk be hotter under the wig? I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Nope just a hat. I don't like how my already stressed edges respond to wigs. I have to work on technique before I can consider wearing them for any significant time.

hair4today said:
january noir, wow that's some fast shipping, you must live in the same state. Once you had a chance to wear the bonnet let us know how you're liking it.

I will ! I have it on now. I'll let you guys know when I wake up tomorrow if it came off during the night. I toss and turn a lot.
I can tell you already I like that the elastic is covered and comfortable.

I like these bonnets. They didn't come off during my sleep and it didn't leave elastic marks on my forehead. I think those other bonnets with non-covered elastic broke off my edges too.

I ordered another bonnet, another scarf (those I'll leave over my SO's house), a hat and two pillow cases this morning. :look:

[USER=207666 said:
chelseatiara[/USER];15606959]Mrs. Sophelia Robinson makes some lovely silk bonnets! Ive just bought 2 myself and they are on sale for $20! http://sassyswag.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/2418079 This is her website and this is her facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sassy-Swag-Designs/123856920969763 that shows a wider-selection; just message her on facebook or email her :) She has wonderful customer service!

Hi:) do you have a review of your bonnet?

[USER=207666]chelseatiara[/USER] said:
winona I do! They are really roomy and soft and stay on all night. They are great quality and my hair isn't as dry and tangled as it used to be in the mornings.

Thanks. I am trying to convert all my scarves over to silk but the ones I have now will not stay on all night:/

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Bumping. :grin:

So I got my stuff today. I ordered a black bonnet, black loc tube, black beanie (size 1) and two bonnets for my girls.

Everything is very lightweight and really good quality.

One thing that I was very curious about was the beanie. I got size 1 because I wanted something with a snug fit, since I plan to wear it under a wig. Well, let's just say that it fit perfectly on my four year old son's head... and he has a low fade. It was definitely a struggle getting it on my head, but I can tell you now that it ain't goin' nowhere. Sucka's tight as hell. :lol:

The loc tube fits great. Nice and stretchy, and it stays PUT. I'm wearing it to bed now and will wear it as a headband tomorrow. I love multi-purpose items. :grin: Dh really likes it, he said it looks cool and that he wants one for himself. :giggle:

I'll be back to update on the girls' bonnets. They're sleep now, but if these things stay on all night, it will be a miracle. They sleep crazy and nothing EVER stays on throughout the night.

I just ordered scarves from there yesterday and was confused whether to get a large or extra large, got a large hope it fits ....

And it's nicely priced for it to be real silk, at lord and Taylor's they want 60 dollars for their silk scarves!!! But at the end of the day you only paying for a name anyways smh

tiffers said:
Bumping. :grin:

So I got my stuff today. I ordered a black bonnet, black loc tube, black beanie (size 1) and two bonnets for my girls.

Everything is very lightweight and really good quality.

One thing that I was very curious about was the beanie. I got size 1 because I wanted something with a snug fit, since I plan to wear it under a wig. Well, let's just say that it fit perfectly on my four year old son's head... and he has a low fade. It was definitely a struggle getting it on my head, but I can tell you now that it ain't goin' nowhere. Sucka's tight as hell. :lol:

The loc tube fits great. Nice and stretchy, and it stays PUT. I'm wearing it to bed now and will wear it as a headband tomorrow. I love multi-purpose items. :grin: Dh really likes it, he said it looks cool and that he wants one for himself. :giggle:

I'll be back to update on the girls' bonnets. They're sleep now, but if these things stay on all night, it will be a miracle. They sleep crazy and nothing EVER stays on throughout the night.

Is the loc tube pretty long? I'm glad to hear it stays on cuz my loc soc is too loose.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

The bonnets stayed on!!!

tumblr_m25xjwahGw1qc3wmu.gif

The bonnets stayed on!!!

tumblr_m25xjwahGw1qc3wmu.gif
tiffers, lol...had to laugh at your gif cause that was exactly my reaction too. Like your girls, my dd tosses and turns something fierce and nothing worked until I bought the child friendly bonnet from Pretty AnntoiNet. Not only does it stay on but I think the construction is brilliant because the gap in the back where you do the tie-off allows for ponytails and braids to stay free and not get scrunced up. Love it...I plan to purchase few more as Xmas gift for my four nieces.

i have a pillowcase, a scarf, and a stocking cap watchamacallit. i love 'em, but the stocking cap doesn't stay on (then again, i sleep all crazy), so i use that under a cheap stocking cap when i wrap my hair at night.

winona said:
So I did my cart. OMG I need a discount:/

This made me lol. Just the price of the loc tube is worrying me but I gotta have it, sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I bought the purple bonnet last month and it does indeed stay on:thumbsup: I really like that the elastic doesn't leave a mark.

Anyone know of a Memorial Day coupon?:look:

I bought the purple bonnet last month and it does indeed stay on:thumbsup: I really like that the elastic doesn't leave a mark.

Anyone know of a Memorial Day coupon?:look:

Did you go to her Facebook page. She would announce something like that there.

Why did you do this to me!!! I clicked the link, saw the homepage and face palmed, 2seconds and I knew I'd be ordering :wallbash:

Back