POSTED A TWA PICTURE

leejure

So I posted a picture of my TWA. I did the big CHOP in 1992. I wore my hair much shorter than the picture posted. This was the longest I would let it grow.

-lee

girl it looks like u're suited by wearin yo hair both short and long /images/graemlins/smile.gif

it looks good, I would have to agree - you can wear it long or short. Your press and curl is amazing though...

I agree with the others Leejure. You can rock your hair long and short and it looks great both ways /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi, Lee,

TWA or not, you just have gorgeous hair and look great either way!!!! very pretty.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Hi, Lee,

TWA or not, you just have gorgeous hair and look great either way!!!! very pretty.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

/images/graemlins/wave.gif Thanks ladies!

I usta LOVE my TWA that is why I kept it for so long. very low maintenance and my hair looked good "all the time" (I had no "bed head" problems then!) /images/graemlins/smile.gif

But, I am still having much fun growing out my hair and although I LOVE that TWA...I ain't visiting that stage again! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif (if the Lord says the same!)

-lee

Now see you got one of those 'cute' faces that look good in short cuts(I'm trying not to hate....)
Okay I feel better now....
Some of US had to transition...
Okay I'm done now... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back