Rockin' A Tapered Twa! (gallery)

How are folks posting cute pics of themselves talmbout "help me"? Girl stop! :lachen:

When you say your sides are too short, do you just mean in relation to the rest of your hair, or is it too short to style? One of my natural coworker does a flat twist or cornrow on each side. Hers isn't as faux hawk-ish as this but the braids still give her the look of the taper without cutting it.

ETA - the pic disappeared....
0f14397fd9607494d002d206d769b4c4.jpg

offsite
This is a cute style for the growing out stage :spinning:

Did you ever color your hair?

Nope... I asked my hairdresser if she could color my hair and she told me no due to my scarring alopecia....she'd rather wait and give my hair time to strengthen back rather than throw color and possibly cause unnecessary damage. I was so bummed out. Oh well, maybe next year.

I actually cut my hair in a tapered TWA in January. At this point though, I have no clue what to do with it.

This was it at first.

33tgtnk.jpg

This is it fresh, it's getting floppy :(

2cr7byg.jpg

This is it when it dries

ehi2qh.jpg

Help me :(

The sides are too short. I will say, I can put it in a nubby little bun now! With a gallon and a half gel, I may be able to make it look presentable. It's just at a weird phase now and I'm not willing to get a weave. Please help me! I don't know what to do with it now and I don't want to cut it again, but I've been thinking about it.

Otherwise I LOVED this hairdo! It was the first time I had hair that short, it was so much easier. I had to be a little more feminine because I definitely thought I looked like a lesbian at first lol.
Awww, I hate I missed these :(. I wanna seee!

Back