Post your BLACK FRIDAY SALES/DEALS/CODES Here !!!

Does anyone know if fingercomber will have a sale?

Jadi After waiting weeks for them to restock the Fingercomber unit, I ordered last Monday. They still haven't shipped my wig. I knew from a YT video that shipping could take longer than normal but I was so hoping that I would be the exception. :ohwell:

I couldn't stand it anymore so I just sent Komaza an email inquiring about the deets of their sale. I'll post up if they reply.

ETA: Because spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure is important.

I too am waiting on this info. But they are not very good at answering inquiries via email. I peeked at their facebook page to see if there was any info. Others had asked about a BF sale too. One woman, who had sent an email and never received a response, went off on them saying that she thinks it's slightly rude that they can post pics on facebook but not answer their customer's questions. They apologized and said 'We will be having a sale but do not have the full details as of yet. We will post it on facebook and via email.' this was last week.

Lame. This sale better be good.

@divachyk

I have no idea. Perhaps, it's not as cost effective for mass production as their other products. I really can't say for certain, especially given their failure to answer my inquiry. All I wanted was 2...or 8 more jars of the stuff for BF.

i neeeeeeed this soooooooooooooo bad! i am so mad i can't get it:nono:

shopdonnamarie.com

PRE-BLACK FRIDAY EXCLUSIVE OFFER. Get 35% off your fave products before the big sale. Use

To use the offer online, enter DMPRESALE at checkout.
To use the offer in-store, visit Donna Marie Products and show this email.

I too am waiting on this info. But they are not very good at answering inquiries via email. I peeked at their facebook page to see if there was any info. Others had asked about a BF sale too. One woman, who had sent an email and never received a response, went off on them saying that she thinks it's slightly rude that they can post pics on facebook but not answer their customer's questions. They apologized and said 'We will be having a sale but do not have the full details as of yet. We will post it on facebook and via email.' this was last week.

Lame. This sale better be good.

That woman would be me lol :yep:. Just thought it was quite rude to be posting pictures and ish to the page, but skipping over their customer's questions. That sorta thing will make me keep my money in my bank account so I'm glad they acknowledged my post and my e-mail as well. I honestly don't know what's taking Komaza Care so long.

That woman would be me lol :yep:. Just thought it was quite rude to be posting pictures and ish to the page, but skipping over their customer's questions. That sorta thing will make me keep my money in my bank account so I'm glad they acknowledged my post and my e-mail as well. I honestly don't know what's taking Komaza Care so long.

They reading boards to see what sales has %off that we jumping on and which ones we are side eyeing lol.

25% off and up or bust!

haha, well you made a very valid point. Earlier this year whenever I had emailed them I always had to send follow-up emails to get a response. They seem like nice women but they need to get a temp, intern, family member with free time on their hands or someone whose job is to go through their emails and answer people's questions. That's Customer Service 101.

ShyIntellect, at first I thought you meant figuratively that woman would have been you, but oh no, it was actually you! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

The Mane Objective posted BF codes today. Some have been mentioned while others I don't remember seeing. I've pasted the whole list below.

http://www.maneobjective.com/2013/11/sale-alert-black-friday-cyber-monday.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheManeObjective+%28The+Mane+Objective%29

Hydratherma Naturals
Dates: 11/29 - 12/3
Deal: 20% off any purchase
Code: thanks
I Recommend: Amino Plus Protein Deep Conditioner

Camille Rose Naturals
Dates: 11/29 - 12/2
Deal: 25% off any purchase
Code: CRNHOLIDAY
I Recommend: Algae Renew Deep Conditioner, Fresh Curl, Almond Jai Twisting Butter

My Honey Child
Date: 11/29 and 12/2
Deal: 50% off all 8oz products
Code: Like www.facebook.com/My-Honey-Child for codes and to view the super secret Cyber Monday Deal!
I Recommend: Molasses Hydrating Deep Conditioner, Coconut Papaya Hair Paste

Obia Natural Hair Care
Beat Black Friday
Dates: 11/25 - 11/28
Deal: 45% off all products
Code: BeatBlackFriday

Cyber Monday
Dates: 11/29 - 12/2
Deal: 40% of all products
Code: OBIA2013
I Recommend: Curl Enhancing Custard, Coconut Shea Shampoo Bar, Curl Moisture Cream

Alikay Naturals
Dates: 11/21 - 12/31
Deal: 15% off site-wide
Code: none needed :)
I recommend: Honey and Sage Deep Conditioner, Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer

All Things O' Natural
Support Small Business Saturday
Date: 11/23 9am - 3pm EST
Deal: 15% off all products

Black Friday
Dates: 11/28 (11:59pm) - 11/29 (12 Noon) EST
Deal: 30% off all products

Cyber Monday
Dates: 12/1 - 12/2 (9am EST)
Deal: 30% off all products
I Recommend: Natty Cupuacu and Rhassoul Deep Conditioner, Natty Moist

mainelement:love
Dates: 11/28 - 12/2
Deal: Free shipping on purchases over $50, 25% off all products, and 50% off Aloe Conditioner
Code: blklove25 (25% off), blklove50 (for the Aloe Conditioner)
I Recommend: Aloe Conditioner, Herbal Styling Balm, Shea Smoothie

Ynobe Shop
Black Friday
Dates: 11/29 - 12/2 (6am EST)
Deal: Free shipping (domestic orders only), 20% off all orders, and 30% off orders of $60 or more
Code: BLACKFRI13, BLACKFRIDAY13

Cyber Monday [HAPPENING NOW]
Date: Now - 11/25 (6pm EST)
Deal: $10 off all orders of $50 or more or 15% off all orders
Code: CYBER 7 or CYBER2
I Recommend: Almla and Nettle Deep Conditioner, Hibiscus Marshmallow Leave-In

Brown Butter Beauty
Dates: 11/29 - 12/1
Deal: 25% off all purchases
Code: BLACK FRIDAY
I Recommend: Rhassoul Herbal Tea Shampoo Bar, Babassu Butter Love Deep Conditioner, Blemish Minimizing Serum, Mixed Greens, Monoi Tahiti Hair and Body Butter

Darcy's Botanicals
Date: 11/29
Deal: 25% off all purchases
Code: THANKYOU
I Recommend: Pumpkin Seed Curl Moisturizing Conditioner, Natural Coils Curling Jelly

Hairitage Hydration
Date: 11/29
Deal: 40% off all products
Code: BLACKFRIDAY7
I Recommend: Jar of Joe, Pink Lemon Berry Mimosa, Soft Coconut Marshmallows

Shescentit
Dates: 11/28 - 12/2
Deal: 30% off all orders
Code: GIVETHANKS
I Recommend: Okra Hair Repair Reconstructor, Riche Moisture Masque, Coco Crème Leave In Conditioner

Lia Naturals
Date:11/29, 12-2pm EST
Deal: 25% off all orders
Code: BLACKFRIDAY
I Recommend: Coconut Mango Hair and Body Butter, Black Soap Body Scrub, and any soap. Seriously. But my favorites are the Oatmeal and Honey, Yuzu, Charcoal, and Pumpkin Latte.

More small businesses will be added! Check back often!!!

Was going to buy from happy nappy honey but I think I'm going to save my money.....is the hibiscious dc even worth it
@ChocolatePie777 It's all that and a double-bag of chips. After looking at YT video reviews of it by Teaundra and Curly_Coily_Kelly, I was sold on it. So, I ordered it 11/10 and received it 4 days later. (impressed by the fast shipping). It is very good (used it as a DC/Leave-in and twisted my hair). It's good for detangling, too. Hair was very moist and did not frizz up. Love this stuff.

The Moroccan Clay Bar was sorry. Difficult to apply and provided very little slip or moisture.

I'm 4CZ natural.

I wish Curlmart sold the liter of Oyin Hair Dew since they're having a better sale than Oyin. The 16.9oz is cheaper at CM than Oyin. I'll probably still order directly from Oyin since I want the juices sample pack.

I got an FHI Heat Platfrorm 1 inch flat iron from JCPenny.com for $62 =D

ETA: I think the Black Friday sale on flat irons are $69.99 so I figured I should get this now.

Last edited:
photo_1d070bc.JPG

Our Biggest Holiday Sale Ever! Enjoy a week of savings up to 25% off all in stock items. Free shipping on orders over $50 (continental US only). Sale runs 11/25-12/2

The Mane Objective posted BF codes today. Some have been mentioned while others I don't remember seeing. I've pasted the whole list below. http://www.maneobjective.com/2013/11/sale-alert-black-friday-cyber-monday.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheManeObjective+%28The+Mane+Objective%29 Hydratherma Naturals Dates: 11/29 - 12/3 Deal: 20% off any purchase Code: thanks Website: www.HealthyHairJourney.com I Recommend: Amino Plus Protein Deep Conditioner Camille Rose Naturals Dates: 11/29 - 12/2 Deal: 25% off any purchase Code: CRNHOLIDAY Website: www.camillerosenaturals.com I Recommend: Algae Renew Deep Conditioner, Fresh Curl, Almond Jai Twisting Butter My Honey Child Date: 11/29 and 12/2 Deal: 50% off all 8oz products Code: Like www.facebook.com/My-Honey-Child for codes and to view the super secret Cyber Monday Deal! Website: www.myhoneychild.com I Recommend: Molasses Hydrating Deep Conditioner, Coconut Papaya Hair Paste Obia Natural Hair Care Beat Black Friday Dates: 11/25 - 11/28 Deal: 45% off all products Code: BeatBlackFriday Cyber Monday Dates: 11/29 - 12/2 Deal: 40% of all products Code: OBIA2013 Website: www.obianaturahair.com I Recommend: Curl Enhancing Custard, Coconut Shea Shampoo Bar, Curl Moisture Cream Alikay Naturals Dates: 11/21 - 12/31 Deal: 15% off site-wide Code: none needed :) Website: www.alikaynaturals.com I recommend: Honey and Sage Deep Conditioner, Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer All Things O' Natural Support Small Business Saturday Date: 11/23 9am - 3pm EST Deal: 15% off all products Code: none needed :) Black Friday Dates: 11/28 (11:59pm) - 11/29 (12 Noon) EST Deal: 30% off all products Code: none needed :) Cyber Monday Dates: 12/1 - 12/2 (9am EST) Deal: 30% off all products Code: none needed :) Website: www.nattynatural.com I Recommend: Natty Cupuacu and Rhassoul Deep Conditioner, Natty Moist mainelement:love Dates: 11/28 - 12/2 Deal: Free shipping on purchases over $50, 25% off all products, and 50% off Aloe Conditioner Code: blklove25 (25% off), blklove50 (for the Aloe Conditioner) Website: www.mainelementlove.com I Recommend: Aloe Conditioner, Herbal Styling Balm, Shea Smoothie Ynobe Shop Black Friday Dates: 11/29 - 12/2 (6am EST) Deal: Free shipping (domestic orders only), 20% off all orders, and 30% off orders of $60 or more Code: BLACKFRI13, BLACKFRIDAY13 Cyber Monday [HAPPENING NOW] Date: Now - 11/25 (6pm EST) Deal: $10 off all orders of $50 or more or 15% off all orders Code: CYBER 7 or CYBER2 Website: www.ynobeshop.com I Recommend: Almla and Nettle Deep Conditioner, Hibiscus Marshmallow Leave-In Brown Butter Beauty Dates: 11/29 - 12/1 Deal: 25% off all purchases Code: BLACK FRIDAY Website: www.brownbutterbeautyshop.com I Recommend: Rhassoul Herbal Tea Shampoo Bar, Babassu Butter Love Deep Conditioner, Blemish Minimizing Serum, Mixed Greens, Monoi Tahiti Hair and Body Butter Darcy's Botanicals Date: 11/29 Deal: 25% off all purchases Code: THANKYOU Website: www.darcysbotanicals.com I Recommend: Pumpkin Seed Curl Moisturizing Conditioner, Natural Coils Curling Jelly Hairitage Hydration Date: 11/29 Deal: 40% off all products Code: BLACKFRIDAY7 Website: www.hairitagehydration.com I Recommend: Jar of Joe, Pink Lemon Berry Mimosa, Soft Coconut Marshmallows Shescentit Dates: 11/28 - 12/2 Deal: 30% off all orders Code: GIVETHANKS Website: www.shescentit.com I Recommend: Okra Hair Repair Reconstructor, Riche Moisture Masque, Coco Crème Leave In Conditioner Lia Naturals Date:11/29, 12-2pm EST Deal: 25% off all orders Code: BLACKFRIDAY Website: www.lianaturals.com I Recommend: Coconut Mango Hair and Body Butter, Black Soap Body Scrub, and any soap. Seriously. But my favorites are the Oatmeal and Honey, Yuzu, Charcoal, and Pumpkin Latte. More small businesses will be added! Check back often!!!

Excuse me for a sec.. Alikay Naturals are they serious. You're offering a holiday box at $50 and shipping is $12.60. Together the cost is $68 with supposedly discount. Why is her shipping so high? It doesn't make since the post office flat rates. Okay I'm done! I just needed that moment. Thank you.

Kyra's Ultimate Indulgence

Black Friday Sale & More

It is the time of year when we remember to give thanks. We are thankful for you, and to show our appreciation we are having some big sales! Enjoy deep discounts on November 29, November 30, and December 2. No coupon codes necessary. See details below.
Black Friday Sale

40% OFF
11/29/2013 Small Business Saturday Sale

30% OFF
11/30/2013 Cyber Monday Sale

30% OFF
12/02/2013

RjAJ6Dil.jpg

This is my holy grail DC, soooooooo glad it will be 40% off and so is the Vatika Frosting. I'm about to clean up on some Hairveda come BF

Back