Post your BLACK FRIDAY SALES/DEALS/CODES Here !!!

I'm just plain tickled pink cause Qhemet is actually going to participate in Black Friday this year. That changes my whole game plan.

I messaged the owner for Happy Nappy Honey because the flyer gives the impression that orders over $55 will get an additional 30% off with the code. She said that is not the case and all discounts have been applied which is why the #blackfriday code does not work. I still ordered 9/10 things because the discount was really good AND she offers a $4.95 flat shipping rate. More vendors need to pay attention!

I couldnt read that info for b.a.s.k. so here it is in case anyone can't either:

3 DAYS ONLY - DEC 2 through DEC 4 online @ www.baskbeauty.com

​ENJOY FROM 25% up to 40% OFF YOUR FAVORITE b.a.s.k. PRODUCTS! (gift sets & bundles do not apply)​

​LIMITED EDITION, PLATINUM PJ HOLIDAY SPA PRODUCT

I'm wondering what products BASK will have at 40% off.

Last edited:
When I try to add something to my cart for happy Nappy I get a "This is probably not the site you are looking for!" warning using Chrome. Ah well. I was just looking anyway.

I messaged the owner for Happy Nappy Honey because the flyer gives the impression that orders over $55 will get an additional 30% off with the code. She said that is not the case and all discounts have been applied which is why the #blackfriday code does not work. I still ordered 9/10 things because the discount was really good AND she offers a $4.95 flat shipping rate. More vendors need to pay attention!
openexpression EXACTLY!

That flyer was so misleading and ambiguous. She went all the way 'round the world to tell us some products would be 50% off and some would be 30% off period. The time of day didn't matter. So what was the 9AM - 11AM timeframe suppose to do?

As Brownie518 said, the prices were marked down last night and could have placed your order then!

When I try to add something to my cart for happy Nappy I get a "This is probably not the site you are looking for!" warning using Chrome. Ah well. I was just looking anyway.

So I got the chance to add things to a cart... Stuff I was interested in is sold out. Let me have a seat lol

So I got the chance to add things to a cart... Stuff I was interested in is sold out. Let me have a seat lol
Darn! What a bummer!

But with the way her site is acting up, I wonder if some products are sold out.

I'm glad I was able to get on and order quickly! Is she as popular as the more well-known handmade companies? Wow! Sold out in less than a day!

Darn! What a bummer!

But with the way her site is acting up, I wonder if some products are sold out.

I'm glad I was able to get on and order quickly! Is she as popular as the more well-known handmade companies? Wow! Sold out in less than a day!

I think it's the sale that's attracting so much attention more then popularity. Hope she didn't bite off more than she can chew!

@openexpression EXACTLY!

That flyer was so misleading and ambiguous. She went all the way 'round the world to tell us some products would be 50% off and some would be 30% off period. The time of day didn't matter. So what was the 9AM - 11AM timeframe suppose to do?

As @Brownie518 said, the prices were marked down last night and could have placed your order then!

@Pompous Blue I think the only things that were marked last night was the 30% off. I made my cart last night and the Candy Cane Curl Pudding and the Chocolate Cupcake Moisture Butter was still $7.00 and $14.00 respectively. This morning I paid $3.50 for the Pudding and $7.00 for the Butter. She also opened the 50% off early. I checked the site at 7:20am CST and everything was available for purchase. The Blackberry Poppy scrub sold out while it was in my cart but everything else was good.

Last edited:
@Pompous Blue I think the only things that were marked last night was the 30% off. I made my cart last night and the Candy Cane Curl Pudding and the Chocolate Cupcake Moisture Butter was still $7.00 and $14.00 respectively. This morning I paid $3.50 for the Pudding and $7.00 for the Butter.
openexpression Okay.

So are you gonna review your purchases after you try them? Those two sound interesting.

When I ordered the Pink Sugar Hibiscus DC, she sent me a sample of the Moroccan Clay bar. I couldn't get it to melt when trying to apply to my wet hair. So, I heated up some coconut milk and added it to the bar. It melted and congealed. My hair was not moisturized or had slip during or after I used it.

Pompous Blue

This is everything I bought. I wanted to try a bit of everything. Just let me know and I'll review.

Happy Nappy Honey

Candy Cane Curl Pudding (4 oz.)
Exotic Jamacian Fruit
Chocolate Almond Coco Cupcake Frosting Moisturizing Butter
Mint Chocolate Shea Sugar Scrub (4 oz.)
COWASH DONUT CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY
Peach Shea Sugar Scrub Cubes (4 oz.)
Sweet Pumpkin Vanilla Artisan Soaps
Moroccan Clay Coconut Hearts Deep Conditioner Bars
Spiked Egg Nog Foaming Salt Scrub (2 oz.)

I think it's the sale that's attracting so much attention more then popularity. Hope she didn't bite off more than she can chew!
@cwmarie I think she got in over her head, too. But she must know that when popular Youtubers review your product and give it a thumbs up so close to BF, be prepared for an onslaught of orders. And that seemingly is what happened.

The happy nappy site was difficult to navigate and yes the flyer was misleading....
@soonergirl I thought so too after visiting her site several times this week and playing with carts, trying to make up my mind what to order. So when it came right down to it, since I was on my phone, I ordered what I knew I wanted and didn't try to navigate and order anything else.

@Pompous Blue

This is everything I bought. I wanted to try a bit of everything. Just let me know and I'll review.

Happy Nappy Honey

Candy Cane Curl Pudding (4 oz.)
Exotic Jamacian Fruit
Chocolate Almond Coco Cupcake Frosting Moisturizing Butter
Mint Chocolate Shea Sugar Scrub (4 oz.)
COWASH DONUT CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY
Peach Shea Sugar Scrub Cubes (4 oz.)
Sweet Pumpkin Vanilla Artisan Soaps
Moroccan Clay Coconut Hearts Deep Conditioner Bars
Spiked Egg Nog Foaming Salt Scrub (2 oz.)
@openexpression Good deal!

I'll see you over in the Hits and Misses thread.

As I posted earlier, I was not impressed with the Moroccan Clay bar. But am interested in the Candy Cane Curl Pudding and Chocolate Almond Coco Cupcake.

I couldn't stand it anymore so I just sent Komaza an email inquiring about the deets of their sale. I'll post up if they reply.

ETA: Because spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure is important.

Last edited:
Belle Butters

On 11/29, Black Friday, take 15% Off your entire order with the code:BF13. The sale will begin at 12am CST and end at 11:59pm CST, 11/29.

On 12/2, Cyber Monday, get free shipping on your entire order with the code: CM13. The sale will begin at 12am CST and end at 11:59pm CST 12/2.

This saddens me. Lol.

CURLMART --- 25% off and $5 shipping + Free detangling comb GRAY25

GRAY FRIDAY PROMOTION RUNS FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 22ND THROUGH 11:59 PM CST TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 26TH.

ETA: already posted, but I'll leave my post too since I missed the first post, someone else may too :lol:

Last edited:
Back