Post your BLACK FRIDAY SALES/DEALS/CODES Here !!!

PJaye
MileHighDiva
divachyk
gorgeoushair

K3x5KQ2l.jpg

Anything from butters-n-bars. I might get some Kalpi Tone before LHCF clears the market of all boxes for the next 6 months :lol:

Just purchased a couple 16 oz bottles of Oyin Hair Dew and a couple bottles of Darcy's Pumpkin seed conditioner from Curlmart. I'm waiting to see what Qhemet will offer.

Y'all make sure Hairveda actually takes that 40% off of that DC. It should be about $10.80. The last sale I saw, she claimed it was marked down 40% and it wasn't. That's why I like coupon codes, but even then, check that percentage! I emailed her to let her know and she changed it.

Last edited:
I'm guessing there won't be a qhemet bf sale
Nevermind yayyyy hopefully my pay check is right and the deals will be good

Last edited:
I too am waiting for the aveyou sale. There is a 15% coupon code floating around, but I am hoping for more. The 15% code is five

View attachment 234693

Here's a sale that starts today. What are your thought about the products? Thanks!
nmartin20 Thanks for posting this sale. I was getting confused in the 2 different threads as to when they would have their sale. This is my 1st time ordering from them.

I placed a small order of 3 things and saw that they had flat rate shipping of $4.99. Very good deal since I didn't order the minimum to get free shipping.

2) Twist and Whip Butter
1) Curl Enhancing custard

Does anyone know how fast they ship?

I too am waiting for the aveyou sale. There is a 15% coupon code floating around, but I am hoping for more. The 15% code is five

Oh well this is what I got from aveyou, if it's already been posted sorry...

Thank you for visiting and contacting AVEYOU, Your Unique Beauty Boutique. *While we may run a promotion during the holiday shopping season, we have no plans for a sale on Black Friday. *You can always use your return customer coupon code AYFALL25 to receive $20 off an order of $100 or more.

Thank you and we hope to see you back soon,

AVEYOU Beauty Boutique

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Is there a Black Friday 'Wish List' thread for what everyone plans to buy? Did a search and it was not there... But ya neva know.

Some of the things y'all know, but I don't, keeps me on my BF toes.

nmartin20 Thanks for posting this sale. I was getting confused in the 2 different threads as to when they would have their sale. This is my 1st time ordering from them. I placed a small order of 3 things and saw that they had flat rate shipping of $4.99. Very good deal since I didn't order the minimum to get free shipping. 2) Twist and Whip Butter 1) Curl Enhancing custard Does anyone know how fast they ship?

You're welcome

nmartin20 Thanks for posting this sale. I was getting confused in the 2 different threads as to when they would have their sale. This is my 1st time ordering from them. I placed a small order of 3 things and saw that they had flat rate shipping of $4.99. Very good deal since I didn't order the minimum to get free shipping. 2) Twist and Whip Butter 1) Curl Enhancing custard Does anyone know how fast they ship?

I'm not sure about their shipping. This was my first order as a well.

Back