Post your BLACK FRIDAY SALES/DEALS/CODES Here !!!

Lia Naturals pre black friday sale-40%off Today..12pm-1pm..Code-BLACKFRIDAY40

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Curl Junkie --Thank you.
We appreciate your business and want to show you how much with our Thanksgiving Sale at Curljunkie.com!

Save 25%

Starting Thursday, November 28, 2013, 5pm EST through Friday, November 29, 2013, 11:59pm EST, we are offering 25% off orders subtotaling $50 or more (excluding sample sets and pre-made sets/kits). Sorry, no back-orders...first come, first serve! Just use the code 'THANKS2013' at checkout. Also, for those days we are keeping our flat shipping rates and free shipping offer via UPS Ground on orders of $100 or more! Be sure to visit Curljunkie.com on Thursday to shop or for more details. Offer Expires: Friday, November 29, 2013, 11:59pm, EST.

Best,

So... While alla these sales are about to pop off, can I get some recs for products that a type 4 transitioned should take advantage of? Just asking!

Curl Junkie --Thank you.
We appreciate your business and want to show you how much with our Thanksgiving Sale at Curljunkie.com!

Save 25%

Starting Thursday, November 28, 2013, 5pm EST through Friday, November 29, 2013, 11:59pm EST, we are offering 25% off orders subtotaling $50 or more (excluding sample sets and pre-made sets/kits). Sorry, no back-orders...first come, first serve! Just use the code 'THANKS2013' at checkout. Also, for those days we are keeping our flat shipping rates and free shipping offer via UPS Ground on orders of $100 or more! Be sure to visit Curljunkie.com on Thursday to shop or for more details. Offer Expires: Friday, November 29, 2013, 11:59pm, EST.

Best,

Damn, still that same measly 25% with the $50.00 minimum purchase? :perplexed

Any word on a Koils By Nature sale? I know they have the box going on again this year featuring Smooth Naturals (which used to be Coily Head Chick by the way).

Last year I think it was like 35% off but there was a $40 minimum.

Not terrible...not awesome though. :ohwell: I don't really need anything from here, but you know 40% and all...:look:

I feel you. My Black Friday list was almost non existent but then all these 35% and 40% pre Black Friday sales started popping off and all heck broke loose.

Bel Nouvo and Komaza Care holding out I see.

Also PBN is saying certain items will be a special price. I sure hope that BOGO stands.

Last edited:
CURLY KINKS

Black Friday Promotion
November 29, 2013 12:00 am - 11:59 pm est

25% off all full size products, excluding gift sets & samples
15% off all gift sets, excluding sample sets
Free Shipping on all orders $100 or more

No Coupon Code Needed

Back