Pls help me find this magical growth product

wantlonghealthyhair said:
VWVixxen / BrownSugar9999 Who's gonna buy and test these product then? i gotta find a site that will ship here....:ohwell:

Which products do you need? If you cant' find a reasonable price on the shipping, we have the MTG (when your SIS hasn't scooped them all up!), Gueye and others locally, just hit me up and I can get it and send it to ya.

Can someone tell me what MTG is please....Sorry I haven't been on the boards in a while so I am not familiar with the present lingual. What does MTG stand for? Is it really good? I see a lot of people are on the MTG challenge. Thanks

atlien said:
Can someone tell me what MTG is please....Sorry I haven't been on the boards in a while so I am not familiar with the present lingual. What does MTG stand for? Is it really good? I see a lot of people are on the MTG challenge. Thanks

Someone answered your question above. I dont remember who. Also you can do a search, because there has been a ton of threads/posts about MTG, how to use it and the results people are having. HTH.

This is ridiculous--some women are a trip. Thankfully, this forum is full of women who are willing to share their secrets.

VWVixxen said:
Which products do you need? If you cant' find a reasonable price on the shipping, we have the MTG (when your SIS hasn't scooped them all up!), Gueye and others locally, just hit me up and I can get it and send it to ya.

Awww, thank you :kiss: :rosebud: So sweet of you,
I will bear that in mind. :)
What products do you reccomend with your beautiful hair? (I have natural hair)
I currently have Ojon products(nice), MTG, WGO, Surge, Miss Keys A Lot of oils (jojoba,castor,coconut,palm,vatika,rosemary,tea tree,) Amla,Mane N Tail and a bit more...Can't remember! (junior PJ)

Want to try creme of Nature :eek:
need more Surge and Mane N Tail products

Hey I am almost tempeted to try the Gueye products, well keep me posted on your growth results. Maybe this might be a killer combo, MTG+ Gueye products. We will see:)

Hey ladies,
i have FINALLY had a lovely chat with my friend. She says she is taking complete care of her whole health but thanks paltas b.k.c.
for her mega growth.I have used this product in the past but never noticed any results, Maybe because i never had a good routine!
She showed me her napes that were not too good and it has caught up to the rest of her hair :eek:

Thank you all for the suggestions, I actually told her i thought she was being "shady" and she says the writing scraped off the bottle...etc,etc! :ohwell:
Hope this thread has helped someone find something that will work in there hair :D

Last edited:
Paltas B.K.C. Hair Treatment

Paltas B.K.C. Hair Treatment.
Paltas B.K.C. is a chemically formulated treatment that cleanses the scalp and re-opens the pores. It helps scalp dryness and oiliness. On contact with the scalp it restores lubrication of your hair shafts and awakens the scalp.

Size: 150ml

info.gif
cButton.gif

bag.gif
Price in GBP:
£4.32 Incl VAT (EU)
£3.68 Excl VAT
Guide prices for information only:
Euros: € 6.39 Incl VAT (EU)
US Dollars: $ 6.70 Excl VAT (Outside EU)
s425.jpg

:eek: Whoa!! If's she's being shady, she really pulled one out coming up with that!! Did she tell you how she got turned on to it? And more importantly, why she didn't share her European secret sooner? :scratchch

Oh well, with a name like Paltas, I think I would've forgotten it too! :lol:

Thanks for sharing!

wantlonghealthyhair said:
Paltas B.K.C. Hair Treatment

Paltas B.K.C. Hair Treatment.
Paltas B.K.C. is a chemically formulated treatment that cleanses the scalp and re-opens the pores. It helps scalp dryness and oiliness. On contact with the scalp it restores lubrication of your hair shafts and awakens the scalp.

Size: 150ml

info.gif
cButton.gif

bag.gif
Price in GBP:
£4.32 Incl VAT (EU)
£3.68 Excl VAT
Guide prices for information only:
Euros: € 6.39 Incl VAT (EU)
US Dollars: $ 6.70 Excl VAT (Outside EU)
s425.jpg

where is this found at???

lol. No she did not....That is off the chain. Take a visit to her house and do your own research.Can't we all just get along.

It looks like its a product native of the UK and Africa. I did a search on this board and there are a few references to it, mostly about moisture and softening the hair. I did a search on another board and someone mentioned that the main ingredients include mineral oil, methol, and some essential oil.

Here:
http://www.afrobest.co.uk/hair_care_products.htm#paltas

and they are selling some on ebay, but not sure what how much shipping to the US will cost you.

Based on the comments I've read on the hair boards, I'm not YET convinced that this is any miracle product, but I think the friend may have incorporated a good regimine using these products hence her great results.

VWVixxen said:
:eek: Whoa!! If's she's being shady, she really pulled one out coming up with that!! Did she tell you how she got turned on to it? And more importantly, why she didn't share her European secret sooner? :scratchch

Oh well, with a name like Paltas, I think I would've forgotten it too! :lol:

Thanks for sharing!

Hey VWVixxen,

She laughed when I told her I thought she was acting "shady!" I even told her about this thread.:lachen: She was like "WTF?! WHY? And said I am impatient for not waiting on her!" :lachen:
If she wasn't being secretive with the situation of her brother (and the hair product!) Then it wouldn't of came to this really...:perplexed Or is it me being impatient? :ohwell:
I did wait a few weeks though...:confused:
I now do believe her 100%. She is going through some really sad stuff right now, unfortunately. :( But atleast we have the name of the product now.
I do remember using this years ago but didn't know it promoted hair growth.It was medicated, felt tingly on the scalp and was a nice thick liquid. I'm gonna buy a bottle this week.

High Priestess,

I got my package in the mail today! Here are the ingredients listed:

* Glycerine, Lanolin Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aqua, Methyl Salicylate, Alcohol Denat, Cetrimonium Bromide, Perfume, Caramel E150, Menthol, Thea Simensis,

lol my grandad uses this!!his hair doesn't grow super fast with this stuff! he uses it for his dandruff...all i know is he has hardly any gray and his hair is nice n thick

MAYBE SHE COMBINED THE PALTAS AND THE GUEYE PRODUCTS. OKAY WHERE IS THE JOJOBA IN THESE PRODUCTS ,MAYBE SHE ADDED THAT TOO.

Will someone please tell me why everyone wants jojoba oil to be a part of this product? Did I miss something? :confused:

**Also has anyone ordered this product from Ebay? If so, is the seller reputable?
Thanx

High Priestess said:
Will someone please tell me why everyone wants jojoba oil to be a part of this product? Did I miss something? :confused:

**Also has anyone ordered this product from Ebay? If so, is the seller reputable?
Thanx

her friend said the main ingredient was jojoba

Back