Pls help me find this magical growth product

Samaria said:
True, and also it's JELLO, its not like something body altering, so no harm in testing it.

Hmm, I'm gonna follow up and this lead and do some research. A while back, my mom got a reccomendation to use Knox gelation to build bone cartilege......... :think: I wonder.......building cartilege? Maybe the LHCF investigating tean should conduct a trial study :eyebrows2:

MissTrina said:
:look:

Umm...Maybe I should have said, "No, I haven't used it yet, I just saw that someone needed the information and I googled it for them real quick." Sorry maybe my post sounded flip or somethin(?) I dont know.:ohwell:

No problem

Samaria said:
ITA with you melodee, I think the only reason she felt that way is cuz they're supposed to be so close, if im not mistaken they were friends for a good while? I think maybe child-hood- NOT sure, but I think that's why she was upset bout it.

Yeah, and i ain't mad at her. It's just that she got me thinking about my own experiences with those folkswho expect to know all my secrets.:lol:

I think it's quite selfish to say the least...to have such secrets not to help people! :mad:
Isn't that what we are all here to do...help each other???

CurleeDST said:
When I was 7/8 years old I got impetigo in the center of my scalp. My mom had to cut all of my hair off in that spot to help get rid of the infection. Once the infection was cleared up I had long hair and this BALD SPOT straight dead in the center of my hair.

When we last visited the doctor he recommended my mom making and feeding me gelatin (JELLO) on a daily basis to promote rapid hair growth in the bald spot area. My hair grew back VERY quickly - like within 6 months from eating a bowl of gelatin a day.

Drink gelatin or take the pills - it is the foundation of strong hair and nails.

I'm going to try this on my 11 yr old daughter. She has a bald spot on the left side of her nape. It also came from an infection when she was approx 5yrs old. The doctor said that her hair would never grow back. When her hair is in a ponytail it is really noticable(sp). She is self-conscious of this. I'm willing to try anything to get her hair to grow back.

Hi wantlonghealthyhair,

what hair type was your friend? I have type 4b, and I've been avoiding mineral oil for that very reason since my hair doesn't ususally grow with mineral oil products. I've been using the Paltas for a week now, and the elasticity has improved because it does keep my hair very moisturized, but I wonder if it will aid in hair growth too, or just clog my scalp. TIA

:)

Hi, An_Original_Copy

I would guess my friends hair type is 4A.Some people's hair does thrive with mineral oil though.:)

That's nice to hear that the elasticity has improved in your hair, hopefully it wont clog your scalp.

since the Paltas is so thick i probably would increase washing the hair.Did you buy the shampoo and conditioner too? Thanks for updating

thanks for ur reply wlhh!

I just bought the hair treatment only. well i'm glad to hear the it works for some people. i've been mixing mine with jojoba oil, and Wild Growth Oil. My hair feels soft, and strong at the same time! If this stuff won't give me addition growth i'm at least getting stronger hair, thus the abiltity to retain length:)

i used the entire gueye system and it worked. i noticed a little new growth in 2 weeks, def not an inch, but hey it worked. by the third week i stopped using it, don't know why. i think i was sick of worrying about getting my hair to grow. plus, i didn't want to get addicted to bc i hate ordering online bc of shipping prices. also, the conditioner stinks. it smells like cheap soap. overall, i think it's worth a try.

High Priestess said:
I think it's quite selfish to say the least...to have such secrets not to help people! :mad:
Isn't that what we are all here to do...help each other???

I think you are missing my point:

I don't think it is selfish when you know that the person is only out to criticize you or demean you in any way. It is the same as if you don't share your life's problems with a "friend" who will turn on you and talk about you behind your back.

No one on the forum has shown themselves to be this way, and that is why I continue to come here and share what I know. But I do guard some things in my personal life (including haircare) from those who will NOT appreciate it.

Following me now???:confused: :)

melodee said:
I think you are missing my point:

I don't think it is selfish when you know that the person is only out to criticize you or demean you in any way. It is the same as if you don't share your life's problems with a "friend" who will turn on you and talk about you behind your back.

No one on the forum has shown themselves to be this way, and that is why I continue to come here and share what I know. But I do guard some things in my personal life (including haircare) from those who will NOT appreciate it.

Following me now???:confused: :)

Yeah, I see your point of view.
People are very critical and sometimes very unappreciative...you're right.
On another note, I always appreciate what I learn here at LHCF. I'd be lost without it.
I did not mean it to be an attack, please forgive. :look:

wantlonghealthyhair said:
Hey Chinagem,
She doesn't know about this forum but knows my knowledge in hair has gone straight past her's!
now you've asked that she's probably wondering where i'm getting my information from! Therefore acting all shady with me but i've tried telling her and her cousin but they make stupid comments like "I know how to look after my hair i dont need the internet to tell me that!"
"what do you want to acheive? long hair?!" (in a sarcastic way)
When i think about it most members from her family act this way, in Jamaica we call it "Bad mind" when someone wants everything for themselves and it burns them to see anybody else prospering.

Lawk! Yu hit di nail pon di head! A dis mi out fi seh.... as ElephantMan would sing.. "Too bad mind, too bad mind!"

Candy_C said:
if shes using la india then i wouldn't be surprised about the growth, it contains Olive oil tho not Jojoba..hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Candy_C, when I talked to the lady that I purchased the La India from, she said that they have different formulations. could one of the others have Jojoba oil?

VWVixxen said:
Candy_C, when I talked to the lady that I purchased the La India from, she said that they have different formulations. could one of the others have Jojoba oil?
i saw two different of la india in the shop near me. il should be in town on thursday- ill look at the label for ya.

VWVixxen said:

yes, they have a yellow la india it is olive oil pomade

Hi!

the yelloW one with olive oil smells nice but did nothing for me. dried out my ends and made my scalp itch bad!

PALTAS UPDATE finally......

My young cousin has been using Paltas for several months.:grin:

She's getting great results, Her hair used to be VERY thin but has thickened up really well.

When her mom used to put her hair in ouchless bands whilst taking them out her hair would come out to! (loads....:( )
(she only uses satin bobbles now)

She hardly lost any hair when I did her hair in twists yesterday and you do not see her scalp no more! Her twists now have "body" to them.

I'm thinking of using this on my edges and nape to thicken them up...:think:

I'm not sure what Paltas does for growth though! But her hair really looks better! It has a lovely shine to it.

AJamericanDiva said:
Lawk! Yu hit di nail pon di head! A dis mi out fi seh.... as ElephantMan would sing.. "Too bad mind, too bad mind!"

For real girl :lol:

Atleast we found out the "miracle product" huh?

My little cousin's been having great success with it, Her hair has thickened up so much.:)

JCoily said:
Her hair grew 5 inches in less than 2 1/2 months and appears to be a different texture and color? The magic product you seek is called 'weave'.

JCoily u crack me up!!!! You might be right though.:lachen: :lachen:

Blaque*Angel said:
hey ladies,

my "friend" had bra strap hair in November 05 which wasn't really so healthy now it is January, she is 5inches past bra strap, her hair never usually grows so fast,it has thickened,looks blacker and so soft.
so i ask her her hair regime! LOL
She tells me she washes and conditions once a week with elasta qp, moisturises with some new product that helps grow hair!
i complimented her and ask her for the product name, she tells me the writing has crumbled off the packaging but she cannot remember the name... i thought that was genuine!
i've asked her twice more about the product and she says "i cant remember but jojoba oil is the main ingredient!"
she bought another bottle last week, i ask her again today the product name, she says she cant remember.
i'm not about to run her down for the name of this "magic growth potion" i dont know why someone you've known all your life can act so shady!!!
its obvious she knows the name of the product she puts on her hair daily!!!!!
and to think i advise her constantly about hair care....not fair.....:( :mad:

Blaque*Angel? Have you in the past year discovered what that product is?

The PJ inside of me bumped this:lachen: ...
How is using this and what are the results:look:
Also which one is she using?

Last edited:

ok im bumping this thread! found this while on ebay uk maybe this is it ! :lick: looks divine! :yep:
Virgin Hair Fertiliser
Anti Dundruff and Hair Conditioner Cream
For rapid hair growth

This is a one of the most effective rapid hair growth treatments on the market, only few people know about it.
This item is very hard to find in the U.K. particularly due to its demand and also due to the fact only those in the know, know about it. Dont be left out. Anti dandruff formula which works to stimulate the hair follicle and encourage hair growth.

Can be used on permed, coloured, relaxed hair. Perfect for thinning areas, alopecia spots, braids, extensions, weaves, plaits, long and short hair.

My advice tips on using this product.
Firstly the product is menthol based and as such has a strong aroma, it is best used mixed with your regular styling products (balms, grease, sprays e.t.c.) and will work as well as if undiluted, this will also make your product last longer.

The product can be used as often as desired however I would suggest twice daily at the most.

If undiluted try to use product at night or prior to washing and massage into scalp

Shampoo hair atleast fortnightly to prevent product build up

If used on european hair as this is an oil based product I would advise using prior to washing or diluting ONLY.

Once applied you should feel the menthol effect within 10mins of applying, this is normal and is indicative that the product is working.

If using on relaxed hair be advised you may need to apply your straightening system more regularly than usual as regrowth will be much quicker, the average re-application time for relaxing when using this product is at most 6 weeks.

Use in conjunction with your regular styling routine, shampoo, condition, style as usual.

Can be used in a hot oil manner. Apply the product after shampooing to scalp, cover with a shower cap/plastic bag/clingfilm for 20mins, for stronger effects cover with a hot towel or salon sit-under hairdryer.

750ml (This should last at least 3months depending on frequency of use)
Ingredients
Herbal extract
Lanolin
Petroleum jelly
Peppermint oil
Fragrance

Back