Please Post the Best Detangler Ever

Nice said:
@Mona- I probably will purchase this and see how it goes. Thanks for the tip :)

@Shatani- I have some Salerm 21 so maybe I will also give this a try :)
Your Hair is coming along nicely keep up the good work!! :look:

LoriLOCX said:
Hi Nice....
Sometimes ya just gotta go back to basics. My momma used Clairol Hair So New ever since I could probably talk. I still use it to this day, and will never change unless they stop making it!!!!!! :lol:

My Mom used to use this on my hair when I was a little girl, too. Where do you find it now?

Nice...where do you get your hair so new from? I was told that they stopped making it and Sally's carries Feels Like New....... Nothing beat Hair So New!!!!

LoriLOCX said:
Hi Nice....
Sometimes ya just gotta go back to basics. My momma used Clairol Hair So New ever since I could probably talk. I still use it to this day, and will never change unless they stop making it!!!!!! :lol:

I have used some of the above conditioners and detanglers, but sometimes, with lots of new growth, they just stopped being effective!

I have found that the only thing that can get me out of a jam 100% of the time is a serum applied to wet hair. If I use enough of this, if will correct whatever coarseness/clumping/tangliness I encounter in the shower. If you think about it, usually what makes our conditioners and leave ins have slip is the silicone, IMO.

Bumping!!! They don't make my all time favorite, Aussie's Slip detangler/Knott Forgotten. So, I'm back in search of smthg equally as great or better. :(

May 4 2008 will make one year with no relaxer and I tried everything Biolage detangling solution has been the best so far along with the leave-in spray.

Back