Please don't hate me...

I love going to my stylist. (my mommy) She is the only person that I really trust with my hair. I do alright with my hair on it's own, but it's something that she does that makes my hair look and feel good. I can't wait until I can go home to get my mom to do my hair again.

I also love going to my stylist...she knows exactly what I want and what I don't want...she never forces trims or anything else on me...unless I ask...it is also sometimes relaxing to have someone else...other than yourself...hook your hair up for a change...I never come out of her salon feeling regretful or angry...Heck she's been doing my hair since I was 10.

hopeg80 said:
I love going to my stylist. (my mommy) She is the only person that I really trust with my hair. I do alright with my hair on it's own, but it's something that she does that makes my hair look and feel good. I can't wait until I can go home to get my mom to do my hair again.

CHEATER! hahaha

I think I'm incredibly fortunate when it comes to stylists. The one I go to now has been doing my hair since i was in middle school and she's never screwed up. I've had several other people perm my hair when I was a kid (who by the way, weren't even licensced) and not one over-processed my hair. I dunno, maybe I have pretty resiliant hair or they maybe they were the best novices ever!:lol:

I had very little issues with my old stylists. I think its when I came here and learned some things. It was when I asked them to consider some alternatives was when things changed. Both weren't willing to help me through the process of transitioning. Mind you all I asked was for an occasional DC and a trim.
Ultimately I believe they were worried about breakage at the line of demarcation.
If anyone knows someone who is as good as the others discussed in South Florida, I would greatly appreciate it.

Back