PJ's & PJ's in recovery, how often do you rotate..

auntybe

PJ\'s & PJ\'s in recovery, how often do you rotate..

products. Do you use different shampoos each week or do you use one product all up and move on to something else? I am broke
frown.gif
and I have no more room for anymore stuff-okay maybe two more things
grin.gif
. I am desperately searching for my staple products.

Re: PJ\'s & PJ\'s in recovery, how often do you rotate..

It depends on how my mood is, as of right now, I am trying to use up what I have, and trying to resist the urge to buy the other products I want to try.

I just went back to using Pantene's Relaxed and Natural conditioner, which I absolutely love! It doesn't matter how much people tout their love for Kenra, Nexxus, Infusium, or any other product. Nothing works best for me than the Pantene conditioner. I had to stop for about 2 months. I just went back to using the conditioner last week. It working for me AGAIN! I'll rotate again in about a month or after I finish with the conditioner.

I try to rotate to use up all the products that I have and then i'll just stick to the staple products

I rotate weekly.
smile.gif
My hair is moody so depending on how it acts, depends on which shampoo and conditioner I use.

I rotate my products weekly and I dont have space for anymore at the moment.

i quit buying new shampoos/conditioners.. but every other week i'll switch it up and try some of my many samples

Back