Calling all PJ's! How do you store your products?

Re: Calling all PJ\'s! How do you store your products?

Hey Adrienne where you ever in BHSGO? I think I saw your picture there. My name was sexy178 there. I remember when you started growing out your hair! WOW. It looks beaut-y-ful!

Sorry this post is off topic.

Re: SweetCocoa

Hey Davinne....it was probably me. I only bid on the GE dryers...no matter how good the others look. Also be sure the bonnet isn't worn. I'll keep a look out for you and post links to the ones that look good. Email me and I'll give you some good 'tips' for bidding and winning. My email address is in my profile.

Oh boy, great thread. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

- On top of my dresser: my jojoba oil, olive cream, and other moisturizers & oils I use on a daily basis.
- In one of the dresser drawers: my hair sticks, bear claws, scrunchies, no ouch elastics, shine/glossing spray and combs.
- In another dresser drawer: my vitamins and other supplements.
- In one of the drawers of my armoire: my satin & silk scarves.
- In the closet: my bonnet dryer and flexirods, rollers & clips are in a plastic grocery bag.
- Under my sink: my Mastex heating cap and various shampoos, conditioners and oils that I haven't been using on a regular basis.
- In the shower (I have an over the shower head organizer): my regular pre-shampoo treatment, shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioner & cream rinse.

My overflow items are stored under another sink in the bathroom. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

OT: HEEEEY girl!! Are you still on IM? I have been a LOT more lately, so hit me up!! I've missed you too, and hope you are doing well.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Adrienne,

I need a cabinet like that. It's perfect, exactly what I need /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Where did you get it? All of my stuff is in the kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, boxes and my husband is like...you really need to do something with this in home beauty salon you have going on...bobbypins, shampoos...I can't even find my deorderant. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

i got my pantry at Montgomery Ward quite a few years ago when they were still in business. i did an internet search, and here's what i found:

this is the one that i have. i know i paid $99 for it: /images/graemlins/mad.gif
Ameriwood Pantry

here's a nicer one:
O'Sullivan Pantry

hope this helps!!

adrienne

You ladies are the best. I got some great ideas...

I like the idea of a rollaway drawer set (or 5 - /images/graemlins/smirk.gif ) to contain smaller items - pins, accesories, combs and brushes - right next to my dresser where I use them and having the less frequently used, or larger items on a shelf in my linen closet. If any smaller items need to go in there I'll simply use Nyambura's WONDERFULLY organized suggestion to put them in clear tupperware containers that are clrealy labeled.

I'm reading "Organizing from the Inside Out" by Julie Morgenstern so I'm on an organizing kick.... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Adrienne - lovely cabinet. You do my heart proud. You might be recovered but your PJ past is gloriously documented. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thanks guys....

Not very organized I'm afraid. I have a dresser with a door to it and on the door side I shove all the shampoos and contioners in there and on the other side on the same shelf I have a plastic bag with my rollars in tied and on TOP of the bag I push in my hairdryer and on TOP OF THAT my soft hair bonnet /images/graemlins/blush.gif No wonder I grit my teeth when I open the dresser door and the hairdryer slides off the bag onto the floor /images/graemlins/mad.gif

My combs are tucked in one of my top drawers beside my make up. As you can see I'm soooo organised. Not /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I love this thread! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
auntybe said:
Okay...I didn't want to admit this but I have gone from storing things in my linen closet to.....well, let's just say I am turning my guestroom in to a mini salon this weekend. When I am finished I'll have shelves and storage bins for everything. I just hope I won't have any overnight guest for the next year....I have to use all of this stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you girl with the guest room storage. I have turned my guest bdrm into a salon also. I have 3 train cases. 1 case stores my blowdryers, curling irons, flat iron, etc. Then I have my herbs in a plastic storage container by themselves. My carrier oils and essential oils (and believe me I have them all) in another case. I have 2 storage containers with shampoo, conditioners, a large box to hold my styling products and I have a small 2-tier cabinet for small jars. I also have my everyday stuff stored under the bathroom sink and spilling over into side drawers. I gave away some stuff this week to my brother who wears braids. I have some shelves that I'm going to install in the basement and in the closet, so it doesn't look like I'm setting up shop /images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

Mine are in the hallway closet, right by the bathroom. It is huge! It has four shelves, and opening at the bottom, just enough room for my dryer!

I have a smallplastic box in the bthroom coner and I proised my husband that if have any hair care product that can't fit in the box he can through it out.ust to prove to myself tt I am not a product juckie. I have more stuff that can fit in the box so I store thingsi n the bathroom medicin ecabinet,the cabinet under the face baison,the close in te hall and o I forgot my locker at school and th one at work,my spray botle that is.I have to admit I am a product junkie.

i store my products in a three drawer plastic storage with wheels that i purchased from Walmart. Then I have one of those medium size storage totes that i will use to take with me to the bathroom when i get ready to wash or condition or do whatever to my hair. it's very convient and i think all you pj's will
love.gif
it. just go to wal-mart and look down there storage aisle. they are pretty cheap too!
smile.gif

Re: Calling all PJ\'s! How do you store your produc

This is a question I've asked in the past. This is what I've used for quite a while:
Sterilite_3_Drawer_Cart_3130_Housewares-resized200.jpg

I am looking for something with taller drawers though. Any ideas?

Re: Calling all PJ\'s! How do you store your produc

I use the same exact thing. It works well for me.
up.gif

Back