Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

You know you wouldn't be the first around here to do it lol!

Charz, you must have seen me bump that vendor review thread about VC. I don't know how I ran across it last nite while on my Etsy escapade, but I'm taking the dive. I friended her on FB last nite as well. We have the same bday so it kinda makes me already like her :laugh:

I'm her friend too. What are you buying? :look:

I'm her friend too. What are you buying? :look:
Wellllll :look:

I haven't placed my order yet, I'll probably do it today or tomorrow, but I want Whipped Body Frosting, Whipped Yogurt Cream, Whipped Cream soap, and some of the bar soaps. The soaps are so cute! I'd never use them, just sit them out in the bathroom for looks and scent.

Did you see she's coming out w/a solid poo bar? I'm still leary of the hair products, but I may try a conditioner just because. The scents I want are pink sugar coconut cream, lemon sugar marshmallow cupcake, raspberry zinger/dark chocolate, caramel apple/dark chocolate , strawberry banana coconut marshmallow fluff :lick: Cinnamon sugared vanilla pear sounds nice too. I wonder how complex the scents really are, they sure are wordy!

^ I really wanna try the body cream washes in:

CREAMY LEMON CURD AND RASPBERRIES SUGARED PIE CRUST TART

Pink Sugar

CINNAMON BANANA NUT BREAD WITH BUTTERCREAM FROSTING

JUICY SUGARED STRAWBERRY TOPPED BANANA CREAM AND COCONUT CAKE

HONEYSUCKLE, JASMINE AND ARABIAN SANDALWOOD

DOUBLE VANILLA BUTTERCREAM CAKE FROSTING

^ I really wanna try the body cream washes in:

CREAMY LEMON CURD AND RASPBERRIES SUGARED PIE CRUST TART

Pink Sugar

I looked @ the bolded but honeysuckle kind of turns me off. I'd love to smell the arabian sandalwood paired with something else! I want one of the lemon curd scents as well, just not sure which one yet. Everything sounds so delicious!

^ I think I will wait to buy the Dudley's. I still have 4 ounces of pure keratin.

I really want the Verbena especially cuz of the crazy sale!

I don't think I will get any of the lotions cuz they are only 5.6 ounces and I am heavy handed.

I looked @ the bolded but honeysuckle kind of turns me off. I'd love to smell the arabian sandalwood paired with something else! I want one of the lemon curd scents as well, just not sure which one yet. Everything sounds so delicious!

I was getting that for David, since he's payin he wanted something too. :rolleyes: I only can spend 100 bucks...

Wellllll :look:

I haven't placed my order yet, I'll probably do it today or tomorrow, but I want Whipped Body Frosting, Whipped Yogurt Cream, Whipped Cream soap, and some of the bar soaps. The soaps are so cute! I'd never use them, just sit them out in the bathroom for looks and scent.

Did you see she's coming out w/a solid poo bar? I'm still leary of the hair products, but I may try a conditioner just because. The scents I want are pink sugar coconut cream, lemon sugar marshmallow cupcake, raspberry zinger/dark chocolate, caramel apple/dark chocolate , strawberry banana coconut marshmallow fluff :lick: Cinnamon sugared vanilla pear sounds nice too. I wonder how complex the scents really are, they sure are wordy!

I can't wait to hear your reviews and hope they look as good as they do online. I can't use the body products but the hair products do look yummy.

:lachen::lachen:i guess it was a ghost. the guy isnt sleeping in his hotel anymore :look:. he was like "fug it, i'll sleep right here in this uncomfortable chair but im not going back to the room".:yawn:

also i forgot to say the co worker said he yelled out "how the hell did you get in here?". i was cracking up when he told me that.
:lachen::lachen:

:nono: Just went through my email and don't see a recent one. Now watch as soon as you order, they'll send one :laugh:

Just got my shipping notice for Nunu+Love naturals. Just waiting on Jasmine's now.

When did you order the Jasmines? Does she send shipping notifications?

I can't wait for you guys to get your stuff from VC, can you post actual pictures so I can see if they are as pretty as they look online. They are beautiful like you could eat them.

When did you order the Jasmines? Does she send shipping notifications?

I don't think she does. When I ordered last month it just arrived. No notice or anything. I think it took about a week but with her being up here in Philly I doubt she'll be mailing anything until the weekend.

I don't think she does. When I ordered last month it just arrived. No notice or anything. I think it took about a week but with her being up here in Philly I doubt she'll be mailing anything until the weekend.

How long have ya'll been snowed in? I ordered on the 6th.

My order from Camden Grey should be arriving any minute now. I can hardly wait! I haven't used avocado butter in a while and I'm looking forward to using it again. I'm not going to purchase any new products for a few months.

I love this thread but I noticed that I'm almost back to my PJ ways because of all the awesome reviews LOL So I'll just try to read but refrain from purchasing anything new. God knows I don't need anything new anyway.

Oh I cut about an inch of hair in the back this morning. I need to start getting rid of these layers. I cut about an inch back in December.

Yay! Davies got me (and him :rolleyes:):

THIS LISTING IS FOR 6 WHIPPED CREAM SOAPS IN THE FOLLOWING FRAGRANCES;

CREAMY FRESH LEMON CURD AND SUGARED RASPBERRIES IN A SUGARY PIE CRUST TART

PINK SUGAR ( AQUOLINA TYPE)

Last edited:
What is that?

I'm watching the Maury Show right now. why do these people always refer to him as "Murry" ahahaha :lachen:

Good ole Murray....lol

It's prolly the strongest protein treatment avail, more powerful then aphogee. I am gonna wait on purchasing it, even though I want it now!

How long have ya'll been snowed in? I ordered on the 6th.

We got hit hard last Friday-Saturday with over 2 feet and then Tues-Wednesday with another 2 feet. The streets in Philly aren't always plowed well so I know it would be hard to get around. Maybe you can ask her when to expect shipment.

Yay! Davies got me (and him :rolleyes:):

THIS LISTING IS FOR 6 WHIPPED CREAM SOAPS IN THE FOLLOWING FRAGRANCES;

CREAMY FRESH LEMON CURD AND SUGARED RASPBERRIES IN A SUGARY PIE CRUST TART

PINK SUGAR ( AQUOLINA TYPE)

Did you get the buy 2 get 1 free deal?

This support group have the wrong name, although we are PJ I've notice that the products used here are high quality. It's helping me reevaluate some of my cheapies products that I used during my transition and now are not working since I'm natural. thanks ladies!

This support group have the wrong name, although we are PJ I've notice that the products used here are high quality. It's helping me reevaluate some of my cheapies products that I used during my transition and now are not working since I'm natural. thanks ladies!

Yeah, allot of us in this thread use high quality natural products, high end salon products/tools or they take quality into their own hands and make their own products!

I am such a believer that SOMETIMES you get what you pay for. If I am gonna spend big bucks I want the quality and ingredients of my products to be off the hook! No fillers!

Back