Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

Day36--You know I hit that link right away. There are some beautiful headbands on there. I need to pace myself. I will set a budget. Be back :look:.

I bought 7 items. Well not yet. I sent a message to the seller about the shipping bc it's not adding up to me. There is one more item that I want to bid on so I'm hoping I can win that and add it to this order. It's already cheap so I don't want to pay much more than the starting bid. I will swoop in at the last minute and bid :look:.

Day36--I'm a night owl and early riser. Not sure what time I went to sleep but was up at 5am. I don't need an alarm clock :spinning:.

The free bottle of Redken Ringlet 7 curl perfecting lotion...OMG!!! Why does it have to be sooooo darn good. My twists look and smell amazing- much better than they normally do! If all goes well this just might be a staple.

Good Morning Ladies!! As I get ready for church I thought I'd give an update.

I've been very good about not buying hair stuff but other stuff not so much:nono:

I washed twice this week because some 3 strand twists I did were frizzie after 2 days but I did them smaller and on nearly dry hair so I learned a lesson.

I used up a bottle of YTC condish and I cut open that AOHSR and scrapped all that stuff out into a jar of Lustrasilk (Still have 1 full jar left and 2 uses of the mix). That sucker was hard to cut open even with my Cutco scissors and I can cut through a penny with those things.:lachen:

My Sally's order came. I got the starter kit and extra long, narrows (which I needed). But the jar of Ecostyler I ordered to get free shipping was broken and spilled over stuff so I need to call/visit Sally's for a replacement. I still want to try it.:look:

I used the Curlformers yesterday :grin:. There was a bit of a learning curve despite watching the vid several times but I got it together and it came out really nice. A couple of places the hair didn't lay flat and break my natural curl pattern. I used lottabody and GVP heat protectant mixed in spray bottle with Jasmine's Detangler mist over it. Nice soft hair with hold.

Since I'm cutting down on my internet usage for Lent I'll be lurking. Have a good week everyone.

im such a lazy lazy girl. im about to co wash my hair and puff it because im about to head out. but yall know im supposed to twist my hair later on. i dont think im gonna do it. i do not feel like twisting my hair only to find 5 days later that they are trying to dread. and i dont wanna do braids because they take too long to take out. man i dont know what to do. and i cant corn row because im not gonna blow dry my hair to stretch it and if i leave it curly it tangles. oh well.

Shay, night owl and early riser:nono: When do you sleep, do you take snaps?

I don't take naps. If I do I will end up staying up all night. I probably only sleep 2-4 hours a night max. Me and my grandma are like this. My mom is just an early riser but not a night owl. Every now and then I will go to bed early but I gotta be careful because I will wake back up like at 1am.

Here's my hair today. I sweated it out a bit this morning :look: but you get the gist. I don't think I have any relaxed ends left, but of course I'll have to wait until next wash to be sure.
IMG01045.jpg

I think my problem is that I really like buying stuff, but when it comes to using it up I am a total slacker. I need initiative.

Hi ladies, whoever wants to can take over this thread. Ive tried to get back into hair but i just can't, so i probably won't be back in here. Im just not feeling it. So if it gets too long, someone can start a new one.:yep:

aaw la...the nail and make-up fanatics done got you! lmfao. I get what you mean though. I still love my hair, but I am definitely in the other forums more. Hope your hair journey continues to be good, whatever you do. Hugs

aaw la...the nail and make-up fanatics done got you! lmfao. I get what you mean though. I still love my hair, but I am definitely in the other forums more. Hope your hair journey continues to be good, whatever you do. Hugs

Thanks hun, yeah im off in other forums now. I can't even tell you what happened because i loved hair products and talking about them and buying them:lachen:, but im not into it anymore. I hardly touch my hair unless its wash day now. I also go to 3rd shift starting tonight so i won't be on as much as i am now.

la, I understand girl. I understand. Ps, how do you get your nail pics to show up? I can never do it; thats why I dont post my haul or manis.

Charz and che, somebody has kbb milk for 15 plus shipping in the exchange forum!

la, I understand girl. I understand. Ps, how do you get your nail pics to show up? I can never do it; thats why I dont post my haul or manis.

Charz and che, somebody has kbb milk for 15 plus shipping in the exchange forum!

It could be better ,but i can't get it to zoom in close like the other ladies, just post anyway. I do no matter how the pic turns out.

Eta- i take alot of pics and pick the best one. Im still playing with my camera

:giggle:E, stop talking about you might texlax again. At the rate of your cutting, you might as well just stay natural. lol. Hope your day turns out well.

ps I still love your hair:kiss:

I finished my last bottle of AOHSR last night. I've gotten hair lazy lately. Two times a week is getting on my nerves. I am going down to 1 time a week starting now! My one day will be either Saturday or Sunday depending on my schedule. Once it starts to get consistently warm or the start of spring whichever comes first I will up my cowashing. Cowashing is simple compared to what I'm doing now so that will be fine.

LC--You will be missed but I will see you in other parts of the board.

I used jessicurl WDT on my daughter's hair last night and it was very nice. I also used jasmine's shea butter rinse as a leave in. Her hair was so pretty this morning. I am not sure if it was the shea butter rinse or the WDT treat though. I am going to buy the jessicurl pretty soon.

I used jessicurl WDT on my daughter's hair last night and it was very nice. I also used jasmine's shea butter rinse as a leave in. Her hair was so pretty this morning. I am not sure if it was the shea butter rinse or the WDT treat though. I am going to buy the jessicurl pretty soon.

Me too, on the jessicurl. I realized that I love this stuff. It doesn't have aloe vera, and it is so moisturizing.

Me too, on the jessicurl. I realized that I love this stuff. It doesn't have aloe vera, and it is so moisturizing.
It really is. Banana brulee works really well on her hair and I think the jessicurl works just as well if not a tiny bit better. I wasn't sure last night because her hair was all over her head before she went to bed. I think that is because she was playing with her daddy and rolling around all over the place. It was super shiney and soft when she woke up.

I put twists in this weekend, not sure how long they will last though. As soon as a style is in I want it out.

Whenever I take them out I plan on using up all the stuff I have open. Which is a lot.

hey ladies.
im gonna miss you LA :sad:
i would have suggested that miss T take over but shes not on much either:cry:
Eisani your hair is beautiful:yep:

last night i was soooooo lazy i didnt twist my hair. i put them in medium sized braids like little girls wear lol. then today i just pined them up and put a head band around it. this will ahve to do all week because i dont think i want to do my hair again. on top of me feeling like i did too much manipulation just to get these braids in.

hey ladies.
im gonna miss you LA :sad:
i would have suggested that miss T take over but shes not on much either:cry:
Eisani your hair is beautiful:yep:

last night i was soooooo lazy i didnt twist my hair. i put them in medium sized braids like little girls wear lol. then today i just pined them up and put a head band around it. this will ahve to do all week because i dont think i want to do my hair again. on top of me feeling like i did too much manipulation just to get these braids in.

I've been 'Lurking' alot at work, to catch up on what I've missed. I've limited my time (in the evenings) as it was causing me to want to: BUY, BUY, BUY:spinning: And I am Really, Really Tryna' Use Stuff Up.:ohwell:

I've Given Away, Donated, Traded, Exchanged, Sold etc.....and I still have a Boatload of Crap.:lachen:

So, I had to scale it back being in here. Otherwise, it would totally 'Defeat' what I am trying to do...........:look:

:wave: Peace!

Much Love to All of Ya'll.............:kiss:

Back