Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

Hi ladies! :wave:
I've been good this month, I haven't bought anything. Thanks to my sister, my AO white camelia is done! she finished the last bit yesterday! yay! Now I want to place an order at lotioncrafter for the first time ever. I want silk amino acids. I want to add them to my conditioner. :lick:
Anything else that is a must have from there?

You may want to look at (and research in the Threads Honeyquat which is a good Humectant) and Panthenol. I also purchased Wheat & Oat Protein from them.:yep:

Alot of the Ladies have been adding BTMS (so that's a thought too). I hung up my Mixtress Apron Strings.

Charz, I think I am going to order some more stuff from Quecraft if I like these. I am going to play with them when my kids go to bed. They are very pretty:yep: and cheap.

I saw a 32oz EO conditioner in Lavender and Aloe for 8.99 at TJ Maxx today.

I want it:lachen:, don't need it but its so BIG....and its lavender.

Looking forward to tommorrow's "Hair Day" I keep toggling between Friday & Saturday. By Friday, I am so ready to Co-Wash etc......:blush:

I am also hoping to use up a couple of things.........so we'll see? Even though I am getting rid of stuff *slowly* it still takes a minute because I only do my hair once a week.:sad:

If I phony-bun this summer, I will do it twice a week to remove gel, serum build-up etc....but I haven't decided what I'm going to do for the summer. I may try a Half-Wig.:look:

Whatever I do, it will more than likely be a PS.:perplexed

I got some hair toys from QUE. David said it could be the other half of my V-Day present, since I only spent 50 bucks at Verbena Blends. He got himself a pendent too :rolleyes:

Seller: quecraft
Item: EXQUISITE QueCraft ORGANIC HORN Hair Barrette / Pin HANDMADE (quantity: 1)
Transaction ID: 25329996
Item price: $9.95
Shipping cost: $0.00

Item: EXQUISITE Quecraft ORGANIC HORN Hair Barrette / Pin HANDMADE (quantity: 1)
Transaction ID: 25329995
Item price: $7.95

Item: YING and YANG QueCraft ORGANIC SHELL Pendant HANDMADE (quantity: 1)
Transaction ID: 25329994
Item price: $8.95

Item: LEAF Quecraft ORGANIC HORN Hair Stick HANDMADE (quantity: 1)
Transaction ID: 25329993

Item: LEAF QueCraft Organic HORN Barrette / Pin HANDMADE (quantity: 1)
Transaction ID: 25329992

Item: STARS QueCraft ORGANIC HORN Hairpin HANDMADE (quantity: 1)
Transaction ID: 25329991
Shipping cost: $2.99

Wow that David is a sweetie buying you products! Most men give you:rolleyes:

MKD, I got your jar today in the mail. It's already filled, I just need to mail it this weekend, I'll let you know when I do.
Thanks Lamara :blowkiss:I didn't have any containers so I had to buy the cheapest gel I could find just for its jar. :blush:

im done with my AE garlic treatment (it took MONTHS to finish it) and Im done with my shea butter rinse from Jasmines. Both will be repurchases.

You may want to look at (and research in the Threads Honeyquat which is a good Humectant) and Panthenol. I also purchased Wheat & Oat Protein from them.:yep:

Alot of the Ladies have been adding BTMS (so that's a thought too). I hung up my Mixtress Apron Strings.

hmmmm I'm eyeing the honeyquat.

do you use saa though?

I hate protective styles, I really do. I cant play with my hair, I cant wash it as much as I want to. It is torture:wallbash:.

I hate protective styles, I really do. I cant play with my hair, I cant wash it as much as I want to. It is torture:wallbash:.

I hate it too but I can tell the difference in my hair when I don't do it. It's a necessary evil LOL are you going to take out your braids?

do you ladies avoid honeyquat in winter like some people avoid glycerin in winter?
like do they have the same properties? can honeyquat dry your hair out in winter?

My order from Camden Grey should be arriving any minute now. I can hardly wait! I haven't used avocado butter in a while and I'm looking forward to using it again. I'm not going to purchase any new products for a few months.

I love this thread but I noticed that I'm almost back to my PJ ways because of all the awesome reviews LOL So I'll just try to read but refrain from purchasing anything new. God knows I don't need anything new anyway.

Oh I cut about an inch of hair in the back this morning. I need to start getting rid of these layers. I cut about an inch back in December.

Yeah, I joined this thread because I thought it was about NOT buying stuff.....

I guess I am incorrect in this assumption!!!!:lachen:

Yeah, I joined this thread because I thought it was about NOT buying stuff.....

I guess I am incorrect in this assumption!!!!:lachen:

If you go back maybe 50 pages :giggle: you will see me say something like hanging out here is like holding an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting at a bar :lachen:

This thread has helped me curb spending. I think my decisions are more informed and well thought out than before.

This thread has helped me curb spending. I think my decisions are more informed and well thought out than before.
I agree. The thing I like most is the comraderie. I also love that I can get a review on just about any product that I am interested in trying.

I really want to buy something. I am waiting on my jasmine's to come first though. If I like the shea butter rinse, I am going to go ahead and order a lot of it and some other conditioners and soap.

I am also really trying to analyze HV Sintrinillah. I like it a lot on my hair but I have noticed that it is not as moisturizing as some other conditioners on my DD's hair. If this turns out to be the case, I won't repurchase and will just replace it with another DC.

I agree. The thing I like most is the comraderie. I also love that I can get a review on just about any product that I am interested in trying.

I really want to buy something. I am waiting on my jasmine's to come first though. If I like the shea butter rinse, I am going to go ahead and order a lot of it and some other conditioners and soap.

I am also really trying to analyze HV Sintrinillah. I like it a lot on my hair but I have noticed that it is not as moisturizing as some other conditioners on my DD's hair. If this turns out to be the case, I won't repurchase and will just replace it with another DC.

ITA on the HV Sitrinillah. But look at the ingredients mkd :ohwell:

Water, Coconut oil, Castor Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, SterylAlcohol, Stearakloniun Chloride, Dimethyl Stearamine, Orange oil, Orange Extract, Vanilla Extracts, Lactic Acid, Germall Plus, Fragrance.

I took advantage of the Sally's 20% off sale.

I got:
the curl formers salon set
turbie towel (curious and I wanted free shipping :look:)

Eisani, do you the curl junkie banana DC?

Charz, did you ever try it?

I really like it. It is super moisturizing. But I will not repurchase. I need bulk items and it only comes in 8 ounces for like 20 bucks. But it is really nice. I could only get 2 uses out of a full jar.

ITA on the HV Sitrinillah. But look at the ingredients mkd :ohwell:

Water, Coconut oil, Castor Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, SterylAlcohol, Stearakloniun Chloride, Dimethyl Stearamine, Orange oil, Orange Extract, Vanilla Extracts, Lactic Acid, Germall Plus, Fragrance.

^^ I know girl. I still have another jar and half of it. So I have plenty of time to test my theory. Her hair gives me a really good gauge of how prodcuts perform. My hair has all this freaking color in it so it is not as healthy as hers.
I took advantage of the Sally's 20% off sale.

I got:
the curl formers salon set
turbie towel (curious and I wanted free shipping :look:)

I really like it. It is super moisturizing. But I will not repurchase. I need bulk items and it only comes in 8 ounces for like 20 bucks. But it is really nice. I could only get 2 uses out of a full jar.
I have really been staying out of that sally's thread, I don't need the temptation.

Yeah, I wasn't impressed with the price for the amount. $18 for 8 oz :rolleyes:

I have really been staying out of that sally's thread, I don't need the temptation.

Yeah, I wasn't impressed with the price for the amount. $18 for 8 oz :rolleyes:

I've been wanting to try curlformers for the longest time. 20% off is fantastic!

I've been wanting to try curlformers for the longest time. 20% off is fantastic!
I had to pry my hands off the curlformers when I was in Sally's last weekend. They look so fascinating to me. I told myself that I could just use the flexirods that I already have to get similar results.

Oh wow Charz, I am looking at the first YT on curformers and I WANT THEM!!!!

I wonder if they will make my ends tangle like flexi rods.

Back