PJ Panic - PHYTO SALE OVER SOON

tuffCOOKiE

Ok, I'm seriously not trying to be a pj.. seriously. but I want to purchase some stuff from the phyto sale because I fear that they will not be at these low prices again..

CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME PICK OUT WHAT I NEED?? SALE ENDS THURS at 5pm

This is what I was thinking of getting:

I have an itchy scalp problems so I was going to treat it with:

And my deep conditioner to be: Phytojoba Mask. My hair is actually 'ultra dry' but I already own a shea butter based deep condish (see, I'm thinkinngg)

Does this sound ok? I think I've tried the leave in before but i'm such a junkie, I don't recall how the leave in worked for my hair. has anyone ever used phyto 7 or phyto 9 on dry or wet hair?

I have dry, relaxed type 4 hair

I recently started using Phyto in the last month and my hair LOVED IT:grin:! I use Phytojojoba(shampoo) and Phytosesame (condish). My hair is natural 3c/4a and while it was wet had NO FRIZZ and my curls were perfect ringlets (which never happens without tons of product:drunk:).

I use Phyto 7 but add extra Shea butter and oils to it because I need a ton of moisture on my hair...I'm going to try Phyto 9 next. Since you are relaxed phyto 7 may be enough for you and won't be too heavy.

Back