Phyto Friends & Family Sale 2009!

im hoping to see some actual pics of relaxed heads with phyto :look: now there is a sale there is no excuse so get to shopping...:sekret::sekret:

Relaxers are 36.00. I went on a stockup mission.:look: shipping isn't bad (ups is 9 bucks)

considering what I bought, i made out like a bandit.

-A

I purchased my 3 phyto relaxers.... i'm going to return the one i purchased from sephora for $54 during their F&F.

I purchased my 3 phyto relaxers.... i'm going to return the one i purchased from sephora for $54 during their F&F.

Beana I just purchased 3 Relaxers too!! Now I'll be 100% Phyto!!! I'm so excited!! My next relaxer will be at the end of this year or the beginning of next. Can't wait to use it!!:grin:

I got only shampoos which are my Phyto obsessions...Phytonectar and Phytorhum in glass. These are the best shampoos money can buy, IMHO...worth every cent! Thanks for the heads up, I'd just been considering restocking.

Thanks for the update!! I'm going to keep an on the relaxers. I bought 3 Phyto II, but now I think I may want to go Phyto I. Hmmm, decisions, decisions!!!

I was thinking the same thing! I just ran down to the BSS and purchased Phyto I. I will put the relaxer in tomorrow. If I get good results, I will purchase 4 boxes of Phyto I.

Why do you want to go to Phyto I?

They keep sending me the email. I keep deleting it. Today I finally looked. Think I am gonna get 2 bottles of the Photospecific condish. I use to love that stuff. 2 bottles will be the price of 1. I didn't notice the vitamins being on sale thought.Gotta check again. The vitamins did make my nails extremely strong

Okay, I ordered 3 relaxers. That should take me through the end of 2010. If I end up not needing all three, I can just give one to my sis. I feel like I just got a WONDERFUL deal. I'm so glad I saw this thread.

I was thinking the same thing! I just ran down to the BSS and purchased Phyto I. I will put the relaxer in tomorrow. If I get good results, I will purchase 4 boxes of Phyto I.

Why do you want to go to Phyto I?

Well, I wasn't sure if I wanted my hair bone straight (Phyto II) or texlaxed (Phyto I). But it probably needs to be bone straight because for 2010 I'm going to try and relax three times only. And being bone straight makes it easier for me to stretch my relaxers. (Hope that makes sense to you!!!)

So I'm going to stick with the Phyto II.

I used Phyto I and I see that I need to stick to Phyto II. I left Phyto I in my hair for 30 minutes, smoothing just about the entire time with a rat tailed comb and my hair still came out under processed.:nono:

Phyto II from now on.

I used Phyto I and I see that I need to stick to Phyto II. I left Phyto I in my hair for 30 minutes, smoothing just about the entire time with a rat tailed comb and my hair still came out under processed.:nono:

Phyto II from now on.

I'm sorry this happened to you... I had a similiar experience but assumed it was because i only left the index 1 in for about 20 mins and thought it needed more time to process.

I'm very happy with phyto 2 though and will continue to stick with it. I hate having relaxer cream in my hair and phyto 2 gives me consistent straight results in less time. Phyto is just the BEST relaxer there is for my hair I dont EVER plan on switching .

Phyto II from now on.

btw your hair looks absolutely gorgeous Taz!!!! The thickness and health of your strands is amazing. Keep up the excellent work :yep:

Phyto II from now on.

Sorry that happened. :sad:

But I must say this, your hair is amazing!!! Based on the pictures in your signature, it looks as if your hair grows really, really fast. And it's so thick!! I am so JEALOUS!!!:spinning:

Is the straightening balm that comes with the relaxer the same as the Phytodefrisant? I want to try it for my natural hair. Any opinions on it?

Is the straightening balm that comes with the relaxer the same as the Phytodefrisant? I want to try it for my natural hair. Any opinions on it?

I'm relaxed but I've used Phytodefrisant and it did nothing for my new growth. I have a friend who is natural and she swears by it. Go to Sephora and get a trial size and see if it works for you. Or buy it at Nordstrom, where they have a liberal return policy!!!

PDub and Beana - Imma need your regimes in my life! Your hair is blingingly shiny!

Regimes please ...

Thank you for the compliments!

I received my order today I placed my order on Friday morning. But I am missing one of my things and I am so pissed. I don't know if the problem was with the delivery people or the Phyto. But come Monday I'll solve this problem.

Back