PISCES MEN

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
Spill it about 'em. I did a search and came up with Pisces women.

My dude is a Pisces and I am a notorious (as per LHCF) Cancerian. :look: Don't make any rude, insensitive comments. I might shut down and ignore y'all. :rolleyes: :lol:

TIA!

I'm a Pisces woman and I've dated 3 Pisces men. All 3 had a tad bit of a jealous streak, but other than that they were nice guys. Oh and all 3 were great at coloring, LOL. I would date another Pisces if the occasion arose.

They are sneaky and manipulative. I will never date another one

sent from Droid incredible II

Uh oh.

@Lucie
Pisces Men Are A Hit Or Miss. What Is His Moon Sign? Is He A March Or February Pisces?

Sincerely,
A Pisces Woman.:lol:

He is a March Pisces. Almost an Aries. His D.O.B. is 3.20.1968 I dunno about his moon signs. I only know general astrology. :sad:

I'm a Pisces woman and I've dated 3 Pisces men. All 3 had a tad bit of a jealous streak, but other than that they were nice guys. Oh and all 3 were great at coloring, LOL. I would date another Pisces if the occasion arose.

Really? My dude doesn't seem jealous. Or is he hiding it? :lol: He makes little comments here and there but nothing major. Good coloring skills are very important. :grin:

He is a March Pisces. Almost an Aries. His D.O.B. is 3.20.1968 I dunno about his moon signs. I only know general astrology.:sad:

His Moon Is Sagittarius. I Won't Go To Deep.
March Pisces Men Tend To Be Promiscuous.:look:They Are Not As Mellow As The February Pisces.

Good Traits: Passionate, Gentle, Loving, Romantic, Caring, Giving, Pisces Men Are Not Selfish, And Sex Is Good. They Will Be So Gentle And Careful You'd Think You're In Heaven:look:, Yeah They Fall In Love Easily And Want To Marry Who They Love At That Time. They'll Give You Their Last.

Not So Good: Secretive, They'll Cheat But Never Mean Too:lol:(Just Being Honest), Can Live A Double Life.

Last edited:
ditto!

my first luv was a pisces
good guys...
BUTTTT..they are usually addicted to something..in my exp it has been alcohol or sex...
i concur they will give you their last---they like to feel needed

His Moon Is Sagittarius.I Won't Go To Deep.
March Pisces Men Tend To Be Promiscuous.:look:They Are Not As Mellow As The February Pisces.

Good Traits: Passionate, Gentle, Loving, Romantic, Caring, Giving, Pisces Men Are Not Selfish, And Sex Is Good. They Will Be So Gentle And Careful You'd Think You're In Heaven:look:, Yeah They Fall In Love Easily And Want To Marry Who They Love At That Time. They'll Give You Their Last.

Not So Good: Secretive, They'll Cheat But Never Mean Too:lol:(Just Being Honest), Can Live A Double Life.

I hate em. I hate em. I hate em. I would never date another one. The jealousy and controlling thing is right on. My brother is one and he's a hot mess. Every time someone new comes around us, he's all

I get along great with the women though.
OMGOSH. I Can't Breathe.

TOO EMOTIONAL! Always wanted to have "a talk" about something. I seriously had to question if dude had a vagina.
NOOOOO!!!!:lachen:

I Have Never Had A Pisces Man This Sensitive Or Jealous. Now Cancer Men.:rolleyes:
That's A Whole Other Thread.:lol:

I hate em. I hate em. I hate em. I would never date another one. The jealousy and controlling thing is right on. My brother is one and he's a hot mess. Every time someone new comes around us, he's all

I get along great with the women though.

LOL @ your .gif. If I saw someone lookin' at me like that I'd make a U-turn! :lol:

TOO EMOTIONAL! Always wanted to have "a talk" about something. I seriously had to question if dude had a vagina.

LOL. I'm the one always wanting to have, "a talk." :lachen:But I do have a vagina. :yep: :lachen:

This and too emotional on a man looks just like crazy

It does!

WOW! The bad outweighs the good. :ohwell:

They Sensitive But Not That Sensitive.:nono2:

Cancer Men Are The Most Sensitive Out The Zodiac.

Leave my fellow Cancerians alone gurl!!! :lol:

ditto!

my first luv was a pisces
good guys...
BUTTTT..they are usually addicted to something..in my exp it has been alcohol or sex...
i concur they will give you their last---they like to feel needed

They sound crazy. Just my type. :lol:

Cosigning on this. Good in bed you say? I might have to return his phone call from yesterday...

Make that call!

OMGOSH. I Can't Breathe.

NOOOOO!!!!:lachen:

I Have Never Had A Pisces Man This Sensitive Or Jealous. Now Cancer Men.:rolleyes:

Leave my Cancerian menz alone. Although, I don't want them either. :look:

I have to be honest, there were a lot of problems in this relationship. He was engaged to a Sagittarius, & she called it off. He told me many times how I reminded him of her (I'm a Sag too). I think he tried to pick up with me where he left off with her. I felt rushed, and I didn't say that in a tactful way.

WOW! The bad outweighs the good. :ohwell:
Leave my Cancerian menz alone. Although, I don't want them either. :look:

The Bad Doesn't Outweigh The Good. See A Pisces Man Needs Someone Stable And Practical. You Gots To Be His Mama, Therapist, Friend, Wife, Mistress, And Whore In Bed. (Yes In That Order:lol:)

And Cancers Are The Most Stable And Practical Ones Out Of The Water Signs.

I Was Once Married To A Pisces.:look:(Don't Ask)

ETA: They Are Not As Bad As Cancer Men Though.:lol:

Last edited:
I have to be honest, there were a lot of problems in this relationship. He was engaged to a Sagittarius, & she called it off. He told me many times how I reminded him of her (I'm a Sag too). I think he tried to pick up with me where he left off with her. I felt rushed, and I didn't say that in a tactful way.

You Sagittarius Have No Mercy For A Pisces.:lol:
Not To Long Ago I Was In Love With A Sagittarius. (Or At Least I Thought I Was:look:)

its so scary to hear that Pisces men lead a double life. And can be can be addicted to things. The pisces man i dated forgot to mention that he was engaged...and was addicted to cheating on his woman (sex). It amazing how spot on astrology can be

I'm a Scorpio dating a Feb born Pisces. He's sensitive as all get out. I've told him twice in the past month to grow a pair. :look: (His quain sister is always needing him to do something for her.)

He is very sweet though, accomodating, gentle, and affectionate. He's extremely laid back- almost aloof until I've learned to read his eyes.

I'm waiting on the other shoe to drop honestly. He almost seems to be the ying to my yang personality wise.

Almost everything here sounds like my ex. Ugh.

I'm also a Cancerian. All that wanting to "talk" was so draining sometimes. BUT, I did like that he was always open when I was the one needing to talk. But gah, we hashed and rehashed issues like there was no tomorrow. To this day, over a year post-breakup, still re-hashing. For what? Oh yeah, giving you their last.

If it weren't for the secrecy about the past, I'da thought he was the one:nono: On another note, I now really appreciate a guy with feelings (just not so many!:wallbash::lol:)

Last edited:
My cousin is a Pisces. He is very emotional, falls in love with every girl he meets and wants to marry them....I mean every few months it's like "cuz, I think she's the one"

I dunno. He also cheats on his girlfriends and tells me that if they dont know about it, it's not cheating. He's a mess.
He loves to talk and when his relationship at the time is in trouble, he'll often tell me what he wants to tell the girl first and I'll be like, 'uh cuz, I dont think she wants to hear all dat" I think he has ran many girls off with all that mess...

My exes were very sensitive too. They cried buckets trying to get me back in the midst of verbal abuse, stalking, stealing, cheating, etc. I also co-sign with giving me their last. That's one (probably the only) redeeming quality.

pisces men= insecure,irrational, overly emotional, delusional, they exaggerate stories and are extremely self loathing. They can also be very sneaky. If you are a woman who is a fire sign it will be hard to deal with them and can be overwhelming. You WILL feel like you are in a relationship with a nagging woman and they will come off as weak to you. the funny thing about them is they are very emotional but tend to play a lot of emotional games, and watch out for the double standards. Yes they are very charming and sweet, but its usually when they have an ulterior motive.You will never be able to figure them out because they are very secretive and mysterious. They go from hot to cold really fast. This is why I think they are psychotic

So emotional. Ugh! I'm a Capricorn :nono: , and am generally patient and empathetic, but wow, after a while it's like looking after a big baby.

I don't know about a double life .... but ITA about giving you their last.

Back