PISCES MEN

They can be very spiteful in that they try to punish you in some way for their hurt feelings. Even though they are the one wrong in the situation. You can literally have a great time with them one day. The next day any little thing can set them off and you will be wondering how you got from yesterday to today.

Their mood swings are exhausting and it takes a strong women to deal with that. What I've learned is that you have to ignore their tantrums that come soooooooooooooooooooo often. Pisces men like this hate when they set out to get attention by negative means and it doesn't work. They are like wounded children at times!

They can be very spiteful in that they try to punish you in some way for their hurt feelings. Even though they are the one wrong in the situation. You can literally have a great time with them one day. The next day any little thing can set them off and you will be wondering how you got from yesterday to today.

Their mood swings are exhausting and it takes a strong women to deal with that. What I've learned is that you have to ignore their tantrums that come soooooooooooooooooooo often. Pisces men like this hate when they set out to get attention by negative means and it doesn't work. They are like wounded children at times!

Your entire post describes my ex for real. :yep: I couldn't deal with it. He made it seem like I was the one who hurt him even though he was the one who lied and played me. He sent me a text one day asking for my uncle's info, I told him to leave me alone. He told me that he has moved on, stop tripping and that I must want us to be enemies. He has to be kidding, because after all he put me through he can't expect me to be friends with him. :perplexed I'm a Sagittarius and I read that these guys and fire signs like me are not compatible. That is so true. I will never date a Pisces again.

AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE All the Pisces men I know are pretty sweet and nice, I am Pisces gal so you know :)

The Feb. Pisces are my biggest issue, and I'm a Pisces. I just refuse to date another Pisces all for the reasons listed above already.

They can be very spiteful in that they try to punish you in some way for their hurt feelings. Even though they are the one wrong in the situation. You can literally have a great time with them one day. The next day any little thing can set them off and you will be wondering how you got from yesterday to today. Their mood swings are exhausting and it takes a strong women to deal with that. What I've learned is that you have to ignore their tantrums that come soooooooooooooooooooo often. Pisces men like this hate when they set out to get attention by negative means and it doesn't work. They are like wounded children at times!

You've just described me to a T.

I had to bump this thread reminiscing on the draining Pisces man I dealt with. The thing I hated the most was the he would lie to my face and I would know he's lying and confronting him would be a waste of time because no one was going to be able to get the truth out of him or he would flip it and make it seem like I was crazy.

I still appreciate him though, he taught me so much about myself and those lessons will always be valuable to my life.

I had to bump this thread reminiscing on the draining Pisces man I dealt with. The thing I hated the most was the he would lie to my face and I would know he's lying and confronting him would be a waste of time because no one was going to be able to get the truth out of him or he would flip it and make it seem like I was crazy.

I still appreciate him though, he taught me so much about myself and those lessons will always be valuable to my life.

Ugh!! where was I when this thread was around. My soon to be ex husband is a Pisces and this describes him to a T. I am a Sag and this man had me thinking I was bipolar or crazy with his lies. Spiteful is the correct word for these lunatics. I'm so done with myself over this but have learned LIFE lessons that I couldn't have learned any other way.

My ex is a Pisces. Very stubborn, by the books type of guy (kinda boring :look:). Based on what I know, he was faithful. BUT, he did try to cheat with me when he was engaged. He just wasn't good for me. 10 years later and we still meet for lunch/dinner/drinks when he comes to town.

In the last year all I have met are Pisces men. Every man who pursues me is a Pisces. The 3 men I am currently dating are all Pisces. Two are February Pisces (one is the 19th the other is the 21st) and one is a March Pisces (I forgot the day, which became an argument). The March Pisces has, I believe, intentionally tried to gaslight me several times. He would do things that he knew would upset me just to see how I responded and then try to make up for it when I got upset. It seemed like a sick game, so I stopped playing and it sent him over the edge. He could not handle not being in control. The February ones I'm dating are really sweet. They are very catering and are very interested in my happiness. When I was younger I wouldn't go near a Pisces I was very "ew I hate fish", but now I'm dating them and they seem alright. I'm a Gemini btw.

Last edited:
In the last year all I have met are Pisces men. Every man who pursues me is a Pisces. The 3 men I am currently dating are all Pisces. Two are February Pisces (one is the 19th the other is the 21st) and one is a March Pisces (I forgot the day, which became an argument). The March Pisces has, I believe, intentionally tried to gaslight me several times. He would do things that he knew would upset me just to see how I responded and then try to make up for it when I got upset. It seemed like a sick game, so I stopped playing and it sent him over the edge. He could not handle not being in control. The February ones I'm dating are really sweet. They are very catering and are very interested in my happiness. When I was younger I wouldn't go near a Pisces I was very "ew I hate fish", but now I'm dating them and they seem alright. I'm a Gemini btw.
Thanks for your response.

I am a Sag and I won't EVER . . .EVER deal with another pisces AGAIN!!!! They are liars, and extremely sensitive when it comes to their feelings! I won't go into all the the emotional abuse, but they are on my DO NOT PASS GO list, and for good reason.

Sidenote: this pisces that I met on Myspace :look: contacted me last week after 11 years!!!! He texts me! I didn't know who he was at first (of course), but I was polite. He sent me a pic to remind me who he was. I sent him a pic to let him know what I look like now. He asked for MORE pics (they're very demanding) and I told him he would have to ask least call me or come see me before asking for all of these pics. The next morning he hit me with a "Good morning beautiful" text and I went OFF! I said, "WT:angry2: do you want Jay?" He tried to play victim, and I reminded him that he had YET to pick up the phone, but was sending me some foolish text. I told him that I was not with the :angry2::angry2: in my 40's and beyond. He tried to retort (they love to have the last word) and I let him. I blocked his :angry2:.

OAN my "bestie" (more like oldest friend) is a pisces and almost ruined the girl's trip I put together for Essence Festival with her lack of consideration and passive-aggressive behavior when called on it. Smh . . .

I don't know if I conjured him up by posting about him but my February Pisces reached out to me and I have a fresh gas lighting incident to share. We communicate 4 ways, direct message on social, text, calls and we also work in the same area so we see each other every now and again if we happen to take lunch around the same time.

Our History - May

We got into an intense argument in May. I told him I needed some time. He said ok. A day later he texts me and I don't respond. He calls I don't answer. The next day he's outside my building after I get off work and happens to "bump" into me. He starts a conversation about why I am not responding to him. I reiterate that I need time I will reach out when I'm ready. That evening he sends a slew of paragraph long texts. SIR why!?

tumblr_inline_mhef5lQcBM1qz4rgp.gif

Fast forward a week I reach out to him and I don't hear back (because I blocked him but didn't remember :drunk:) I hit him up via DM asking why he hasn't replied to me. He says he didn't get any message from me. We get together for lunch the next day so he and I could figure out why I'm not getting his messages. During our investigation he asks if I blocked him?

CandidIndelibleCleanerwrasse-max-1mb.gif

I'm like I sure did that is the problem. I go in, unblock him and figure it's all good. From that point he begins to only contact me via DM. When I text him he DM's me and tries to pretend he didn't DM me because I texted him. Finally I ask him why he isn't responding to my texts or calls. He says oh you must have blocked me again because I am responding to your texts. :confused: So, I address him being salty about me blocking him he acts like it is no big deal.

tumblr_inline_nzf1ioqNgu1twnb4h_500.gif

Present Day

Today he DM's me and I respond "hey not going to reply to your DM's. If you want to talk text me." So he begins texting me. I text him back and get no reply. He DM's saying I text you but your not responding. I don't respond to his DM so he calls me. He wants to argue about my "non-responsiveness". I tell him he must have me blocked if he is not getting my messages and he begins to fuss about not blocking people because it's stupid to block someone (<- you mad or nah?).

tenor-1.gif

I tell him I have to get back to work and disconnect the call. He begins to text me saying "text me right now" I text him saying "I sent you a text earlier read that one." He then calls me back (I decline call) so he starts DM'ing me telling me he told me to text him but is not getting any texts from me. I ignore his DM's. He calls again and I decline call. 40 mins later he sends me a text "I got your messages, how is your day going? You want to have lunch?"

giphy-1.gif

So, we went through all that for what? You got mad for what? You tried to make me think I was crazy for what? This is the type of gas lighting ish he will pull for control. Or perhaps he's crazy. You decide.

Last edited:
I don't know if I conjured him up by posting about him but my February Pisces reached out to me and I have a fresh gas lighting incident to share. We communicate 4 ways, direct message on social, text, calls and we also work in the same area so we see each other every now and again if we happen to take lunch around the same time.

Our History - May

We got into an intense argument in May. I told him I needed some time. He said ok. A day later he texts me and I don't respond. He calls I don't answer. The next day he's outside my building after I get off work and happens to "bump" into me. He starts a conversation about why I am not responding to him. I reiterate that I need time I will reach out when I'm ready. That evening he sends a slew of paragraph long texts. SIR why!?

View attachment 434065

Fast forward a week I reach out to him and I don't hear back (because I blocked him but didn't remember :drunk:) I hit him up via DM asking why he hasn't replied to me. He says he didn't get any message from me. We get together for lunch the next day so he and I could figure out why I'm not getting his messages. During our investigation he asks if I blocked him?

View attachment 434067

I'm like I sure did that is the problem. I go in, unblock him and figure it's all good. From that point he begins to only contact me via DM. When I text him he DM's me and tries to pretend he didn't DM me because I texted him. Finally I ask him why he isn't responding to my texts or calls. He says oh you must have blocked me again because I am responding to your texts. :confused: So, I address him being salty about me blocking him he acts like it is no big deal.

View attachment 434069

Present Day

Today he DM's me and I respond "hey not going to reply to your DM's. If you want to talk text me." So he begins texting me. I text him back and get no reply. He DM's saying I text you but your not responding. I don't respond to his DM so he calls me. He wants to argue about my "non-responsiveness". I tell him he must have me blocked if he is not getting my messages and he begins to fuss about not blocking people because it's stupid to block someone (<- you mad or nah?).

View attachment 434061

I tell him I have to get back to work and disconnect the call. He begins to text me saying "text me right now" I text him saying "I sent you a text earlier read that one." He then calls me back (I decline call) so he starts DM'ing me telling me he told me to text him but is not getting any texts from me. I ignore his DM's. He calls again and I decline call. 40 mins later he sends me a text "I got your messages, how is your day going? You want to have lunch?"

View attachment 434063

So, we went through all that for what? You got mad for what? You tried to make me think I was crazy for what? This is the type of gas lighting ish he will pull for control. Or perhaps he's crazy. You decide.

No shade, but that was mentally exhausting to read. :(

I forgot about this pisces that my cousin had two children with. My cousin was (is? :look: ) a little loose and left the kids alone in the apartment while she went out. He comes home, sees the kids in the apartment, and CALLS DFACS!!!! The kids are removed, placed with his sister down the street, who would often threaten that my cousin wasn't ever getting her kids back. I was there one time when they had a physical fight, and this :angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2: pulled her hair out!!!!:angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2: Of course I intervened to break it up (as did her other daughter who was around 11). Ugh . . .writing this has renewed my hatred!:mad:

No shade, but that was mentally exhausting to read. :(

I forgot about this pisces that my cousin had two children with. My cousin was (is? :look: ) a little loose and left the kids alone in the apartment while she went out. He comes home, sees the kids in the apartment, and CALLS DFACS!!!! The kids are removed, placed with his sister down the street, who would often threaten that my cousin wasn't ever getting her kids back. I was there one time when they had a physical fight, and this :angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2: pulled her hair out!!!!:angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2: Of course I intervened to break it up (as did her other daughter who was around 11). Ugh . . .writing this has renewed my hatred!:mad:

It was mental exhausting to go through. The pettiness is unreal and it seems consistent across all Pisces.

My take on Pisces men: Yuck, Yuck, YUCK!

Just way too emotional and sensitive. I feel like it's easy to look at a man and tell he's a Pisces. It's all in the eyes: they look like they just finished crying, are about to start crying or are drunk/high. From my experience, they get their feelings hurt way too easily. I would say something that I thought was just neutral/casual and later on I'd hear they felt some type of way about what I said. It's like you breathe wrong and their feelings are hurt. But with all that sensitivity they still have the nerve to try to be manipulative or shady, but they're not completely able to pull it off because they're too damn emotional and can't hide it. I'm an Aquarius and even though I am emotional at times, I like to keep up the appearance of being unemotional/unbothered. My poker face game is strong. With the Pisces guys I dated it seemed like they were always doing things to try to get a negative reaction from me because I always seem unbothered. Then, they get mad when I don't react the way they want.

Another thing I've noticed about them is they always seem to have an addiction of some type...it can be to food, drinking, drugs, sex, etc.

I’m a Pisces and the last guy I dated was also a Pisces. And he will be the last Pisces.

Dude was a liar and was so emotional. We went on a date in middle of week then hung out the entire weekend until he went out of town for work. The worst part about it for me is he would ghost on me like 6-8 weeks at a time then ask me to “hang out” out of the bright blue sky. When I called him out on the extended period of no communications he would always say he was busy with work. We’re talking no phone calls, texts, nothing for at least 6 weeks.

I was excited about him because he was a genuinely nice guy,easy going, and we had a lot in common. We liked documentaries and our favorite show was American Greed.

He lied about basics facts about his life. I know people lie; but why lie about verifiable facts about your life? I have only caught him in three.

His first lie was where he lived (I met him online). His profile said he lived in DC but actually lived in Columbia, MD which is an additional 30 miles North from where I live making it almost 60 mile drive. Then I later find out he lied about having siblings. He later admitted he had a sister and said he didn’t mention her bc he didn’t grow up with her; like really?! This was especially puzzling bc he was very involved in his niece’s life. Then he lied about when he broke up with his gf; too much to explain there.

He always said he was depressed. Always bringing up his deliquent father and the cards he was dealt. He drank and smoked weed frequently; which I see is his coping mechanism.

He was wish washy and never direct. One time I asked him how old his sister was and he said “mentally she’s younger than me.” :-/

Another time on a Friday I made plans with him for dinner on a Saturday night. He said with no hesitation that it was a go. So why on Saturday morning he informs me he’s in NY and won’t be home until Sunday afternoon at the earliest?? I ask him why he didn’t tell me this on Friday and he simply says my bad

He contacted me over a week ago but I didn’t respond. If he contacts me again I’ll just tell off bc I moved on a long time ago. Can’t stand emotional men.

Back