Pictures of Keylargo's Hair

keylargo

Pictures of Keylargo\'s Hair

Hi everyone. It's been about a year since I've been part of this forum. I thought this would be a good time to share my photos. My hair has come a long way. This time last year my hair was cut really low and shaved in the back and sides. It was falling out so bad that I just cut it all off....

I've since had a few set-backs this year with damage from my stylist and not moisturizing my hair enough while wearing a weave. I've had thin/bald hairlines and a terrible haircut that I had to even out myself. Now, I think I'm finally on the right track. My goal is to have shoulder length hair. I'm trying so hard to be patient because I think my shorter hair makes me look older
frown.gif

I'm currently trying to care for my frizzy ends. They have improved tremendously, but I still have a ways to go. Thanks eveyone for all of your wonderful advice
cool.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/keylargo

Re: Pictures of Keylargo\'s Hair

Keep up the good work!!!!!!! I remember how hard it was to get my frizzy ends under control. Once I had that, it was on like popcorn. I reached shoulder length in no time flat. Your hair looks nice and full too.

Jade3, What did you do to get your frizzy ends under control?

Keylargo, all your hard work is paying off. your hair looks full and healthy with nice sheen. one length at a time
clap.gif

that's a cute style, keylargo... the closeups show your hair's in top condition.. keep it up!
up.gif

Thanks for sharing your pix, Keylargo.
smile.gif
Your hair looks really soft ~ just keep the faith (and keep taking care of those ends
wink.gif
) and the length will come. Great smile!

Hi Keylargo
wave.gif

Ur hair is very nice! I'm luving the volume. U've taken really good care of it since ur cut... it & shows
clap.gif

Keep up the awesome work
trampoline.gif

Actually, I don't remember my hair ever being this full, soft and bouncy. This is definately a first. My hair has been a little longer in the past but not as fluffy.

Hey Key, your hair looks nice and very manageable.
smile.gif
Brings memories of my relaxed days -- I wore a similar style. I just don't think my hair coulda held a candle to yours.

Keep up the good work.

KeyLargo your hair looks nice and healthy. Give it another year and you will be amazed by how much more progress you will make, especially if you document it with pictures as you are doing now.

your hair looks great girl!!! It really compliments your face, love the thickness. Oh and you have a great smile!

I like the do KL, very nice in deed. What is your goal length?...if you have one.

Ladies, I am really feeling the love...
rosebud.gif

Kinda makes me wanna go deep condition right now just for the heck of it
laugh.gif

My 1st goal is to have shoulder-length hair. That will be a first for me because my hair has never been long-not even as a child.

Back