Pictures of Keylargo's Hair

Re: Pictures of Keylargo\'s Hair

lovely pics key i kno what u mean bout ends holdin u back coz no matter how much i take care of my hair the ends always look to me lik they need a trim and most of the times they really arent that bad!! in yo pics the ends dont look that bad either so jus continue with the tlc and i'm sure u'll be at shoulder length in no time!!

Wonderful progress, keylargo.
smile.gif

So ngaa, you really don't think my ends look that bad?? I hope not. I always thought that I would have to eventually cut them off. I can't do it right now because it would be half of the length of my hair in the back. I'm hoping that I can save most of it. Plus, I'm not experiancing much breakage or shedding.

Keylargo. You and I have the same hair type!! I have the same exact problem with my ends!

I think it looks really cute. I don't know how old you are, you said short hair makes you look older, but it really fits your face.

Just keep caring for it and NIX the weave and you be there in no time..

KeyLargo, I saw your hair pictures and I want you to know that you need to just keep on being positive and you will see great results! I would like to offer you a word of advice (sorry my computer broke and I can't post my pictures as of yet) Pls check this web site...growafrohairlong.com. Have you ever considered using braids to grow your hair out? It will give your hair a rest from the chemicals and heat. Pls check the site, the owner Robin gives valuable tips and her before and afters are inspirational. Good Luck!

Sorry it took me so long to respond keylargo! I was able to get my frizzy ends under control by applying a leave in that had alot of slip from root to ends after washing. I used to use the dark and lovely leave-in. I wrapped my hair while it was still pretty wet and I tied a satin scarf around my head and allowed my hair to airdry. Everytime I did that my ends would lie completely flat, they would also feel smooth and really moisturized. I got this idea from going to Dominican Salons, my hair was too short for a roller so they just wrapped my hair, threw some tissue around it and sat me under the dryer. My hair would always look great. I find that using that air drying with a satin scarf worked better than wrapping and sitting under the dryer at home. It so hard to get that salon finish, but I did really well with this method. I hope this works for you.

Nice pictures Keylargo. The frizzy (ends doesn't look bad to me) will be gone before you know it.

Thanks for the advice alli77. I actually used braids off and on to grow my hair out to this length. My hair was really short...Now, I'm kind of tired of wearing braids. I could change my mind in a couple of months though. I'm known to do that
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jade3 said:
Sorry it took me so long to respond keylargo! I was able to get my frizzy ends under control by applying a leave in that had alot of slip from root to ends after washing. I used to use the dark and lovely leave-in. I wrapped my hair while it was still pretty wet and I tied a satin scarf around my head and allowed my hair to airdry. Everytime I did that my ends would lie completely flat, they would also feel smooth and really moisturized. I got this idea from going to Dominican Salons, my hair was too short for a roller so they just wrapped my hair, threw some tissue around it and sat me under the dryer. My hair would always look great. I find that using that air drying with a satin scarf worked better than wrapping and sitting under the dryer at home. It so hard to get that salon finish, but I did really well with this method. I hope this works for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm definately planning to try this method next time. I'll use LUST as my leave in. I use to wrap my hair and sit under the dryer all the time a few years ago. It made my hair break off in the crown area... I think it was because of the heat blowing directly on top. I like the idea of air drying with a satin scarf better. I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

Back