Hair pics to share...

your hair is beautiful
grin.gif
what color is your highlights?

Your ends look fine to me, especially since you probably wear in it's natural state most of the time. Will you take pictures in it's natural state?

I agree with DDHair!

What ends? Girl you (among others on this board) have the type of hair that most definitely should be in hair commercials and magazines
smile.gif
!

The texture, color, length, shine all of it is perfect! You have dream hair
grin.gif
!

Your hair looks good pressed. Tell me, when you flat iron do you get the same results, I know that pressed hair can look different due to the fact that you are passing it through a small toothed comb.

Girl you better get some natural pictures in your album before people start thinking that your hair is relaxed
grin.gif
. When I show my hair in it's natural state the main thing people say to me is "It's so much shorter". I have about 4-5 more inches to go before 90% of my hair is passed shoulderlength natural. I can't wait to get there!

Beautiful hair. What is your regime? I also would like to know what you use to color your hair. That is the color I am striving for.

Hi, sorry I took so long to reply ..I had no access to the internet for a couple of days. This is my regimen (I copy and pasted from a previous post) : My regimen: Wash and deep condition with heat once a week (my hair becomes dry after 1 week) deep conditioners that I rotate are: keracare humecto, dudleys moisturizing protein conditioner, wheat germ tropical cond, evoo and kemi oyl hot oil treatment...
when I notice that my hair feels weak (usually after 2 months), I will use the apohgee 2 min. reconstructor/ QP breakage serum or apohgee protein cond. followed by the moisture balancing cond. and also clarify. My regular shampoo is johnsons moisturizing baby shampoo.
I usually wear my hair in a low bun, twists/outs or french braids...all of these styles are pretty much "protective" except for the times when I have my hair pressed which is not to often to be honest,every 2 or 3 months I usually press it out to check for my progress with my overal length. Thanks again for the compliments.
smile.gif

...forgot to mention, I will most definately post some of the natural hair styles that I wear in the future. Keep you posted!

I have to agree with the others, you hair is lovely and thick and the highlights are excellent, do you get them done professionally, or did you do them yourselves, they are so pretty, I want to get highlights myself.

ABSOULUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!! I LOVE THE COLOR! AND YOUR HAIR IS SO SHINY! AND I LOVE THE COLOR! AND IT'S SO FULL! AND I LOVE THE COLOR! AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS SO MUCH BOUNCE. AND I LOVE THE COLOR!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hey Girl,

I just saw your pics. Your hair is so pretty, and THICK. Your stlye/thickness kind of reminds of Tracy's hair. Awesome!

BUMPing because...ummmcan I say GORGEOUS once again?
Man oh man curly bun, how do you do it. Fellow 4a natural here and...let's just say I've added you to my hair idol list
shocked.gif

shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!you hair is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.....!!!Adding curlybun to my list of hair stalkees
tongue.gif

Back