**PICS**I have been having serious internet issues...BUT I GOT UPDATES! **PICS**

MsLizziA

I am currently posting from school but i have been lurking on LHCF from my phone and won't be getting the internet in my house until the 17th.. w..t..f :wallbash::wallbash:

Anywho i recently flat ironed my hair and pin curled it so i decided that i would stop on by to show you guys the pics. Since i have taken these pics this morning, the humidity has raped my hair without any remorse and its now in a messy bun
155944231-vi.jpg

155945099-vi.jpg

155945265-vi.jpg

http://images53.fotki.com/v421/photos/0/1536410/9038536/155944231-vi.jpg
Check my fotki for more pics if you guys want to see them. Will post more in there in about 30 mins... of course from my phone

loving the waves!! ok. I am flat-ironing this weekend. Do you use Sabino Lok & blok?

Yes i did but i still have not figured out how to use the right amount. I use too little and my style stays.... but not for long... lol .. i use too much and i get stringy hair.. ill get it perfect some day

Your hair looks HOT!! So thick and beautiful!

I am currently posting from school but i have been lurking on LHCF from my phone and won't be getting the internet in my house until the 17th.. w..t..f :wallbash::wallbash:

Anywho i recently flat ironed my hair and pin curled it so i decided that i would stop on by to show you guys the pics. Since i have taken these pics this morning, the humidity has raped my hair without any remorse and its now in a messy bun
155944231-vi.jpg

155945099-vi.jpg

155945265-vi.jpg

Check my fotki for more pics if you guys want to see them. Will post more in there in about 30 mins... of course from my phone

Thanks all! But I do have a question about this damn sabino. Does anybody use more than a dime size and not get stringy hair?

Back